Top 5 players at each position

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Yung Jaq, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    Where is me.

Serpe_x_13x
  2. sam11stern

sam11stern Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +277 / 102 / -71
    Left Wing:
    1. @Class_Act_27
    2. @P t P 10
    3. @sicker than jaq
    4. ksook19
    5. @sam11stern

Center:
    1. AJRockers
    2. @CCPiper
    3. @Str8Syko__
    4. @TurcNasTy_71
    5. @dankchank

Right Wing:
    1. Crusaders47
    2. @jeff0012
    3. @B-Bunny
    4. @RWatson19
    5. @twiztid78

Left Defense:
    1. @Yung Jaq
    2. @schroyer69
    3. @Tis Woy Woy
    4. @Primary Flash
    5. @v Sloshy

Right Defense:
    1. @GoHawks496
    2. @Enjoy__The__Show
    3. @Hardik88
    4. @SkillzPayBills3
    5. @JaySpies

Goalies:
    1. @KingKonz-
    2. @jonlol
    3. @Kerns-_-
    4. @Danger-Rally
    5. @fanofbilickihair

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  3. JoPz-95

JoPz-95 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +231 / 4 / -8
    Im the best fuckin Gangsta so who cares about these other positions shun

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. jdheagle

jdheagle Kiss The Rings

Ratings:
    +971 / 81 / -219
    Because AJ isn't in touch with the PSN community anymore since he became the best LD on Xbox, I've decided to make my own top 5. I also will not include any xbox players because yenno, this is for PSN. Note: I will not put myself on this list to eliminate any bias.. Cough

LW:
    Class (Can pretty much win a game by himself, so yea)
    2. PtP (more of a LD now, but just as good at either position. When he's not lagging his face off, has the best thumbs in the top 5. Also yells Italian words, which is sick)
    3. sam11stern aka stickygreendubs aka fuzzybox aka #FreeSticky (A playstation OG, Sam was known for trolling nubs on the vg forums and chatbox, then took his talents to LG to give them a taste of his trolling magic. Went to Xbox for a stint and according to many got a lot better as a player. Loves to hit, can score with the best of them even though he misses the net a lot, and overall can carry a line if needed. Even though Cody says he's a nice lady, I find him to be a straight up d-bag on the ice, props sir)
    4. RiseOfTheNinja (I know a lot of people will disagree with me putting him in the top 5, but with the right people playing with him, he has the thumbs and overall passing ability to warrant recognition)
    5. Karlsson_MVP (This is going off of playing with him in SP. Dude has hockey knowledge, knows how to score, and likes to hit, which gives him bonus points from me)

C:
    AJ_Rockers (The best skater on both consoles when he plays, which isn't a lot nowadays. Hockey IQ out of this world and just sick at everything he does. "Jensen is so good I feel like I get in his way most of the time. He's definitely the best AJ in the game." ~Class.. Need I say more?)
    2. CCPiper (Not much to say here. As a converted top 5 LW, he's become the best active Center on Playstation due to Jensen never playing. Great at passing, scoring, playing D, and most importantly faceoffs. Also, he's the best coach in the game)
    3. Pinder aka Str8Syko__ (Overall the best faceoff taking Center here, sorry Cody.. Yells "Peace" at random times and is generally fucking sick at every position besides Goalie... Joe Tennyson is dead bud)
    4. WWickie17 aka Trets (Again going off of SP knowledge and playing him in club. Besides Jensen, he's the best at holding the puck and just never losing it. Loves the right corner and will spin for days waiting for an opening. Not great at faceoffs, but makes up for it with his offensive ability)
    5. Dankchank (Even though he hates me for some reason, I'll still give him the respect he deserves. Great in the dot, very good passer, and is a very good two way Center with the right guys around him. Passes a little too much imo, but when you play with jeff and samuel, who wouldn't?)
    -- Honorable Mentions: Kadri--, VegaRidge, Coorsi, Watson, RageQuittin, gag, mcfslayer921

RW:
    Crusaders47 (Doesn't move his right stick and is best in the game at doing it. Can get a good scoring opportunity whenever he wants and is the best RW in the game at passing to @Yung Jaq for one timers or the "Jaqueezy special" Doesn't play a lot, but when he does, he's my number 1 RW)
    2. jeff0012 (Pretty much great at everything you need him to do. Great scorer, best stride deker in the game, hits A LOT, and an underrated passer. Always enjoyed playing with and against him)
    3. B-Bunny aka that guy with the dumb boston accent (Known for his scoring, YouTube videos, and being a celebrity due to his GameChanger status. Underrated at passing, when he does pass, Cough... Best RW at taking high sticking penalties when I have a breakaway and generally making Cody sigh)
    4. Iplay2windagame (Haven't had the chance to ever play with him, so I don't have a lot to say here. Going by what I've seen when I played against him, he warrants being in the top 5)
    5. Bigyan__ (Best frenchy on playstation. Known for getting a shit ton of points every season in VG and once calling me a ~*~* when he was on Invokers. Probably the best scoring RW out of these 5. His cherrypicking turns a lot of people off, but as @Yung Jaq would say "It opens up space")

LD:
    Jaqueezy27 aka Yung Jaq aka BootyDaddy27 aka "I'm fucking sick" (Considered by most to be the best overall player on playstation when Jensen is in hiatus. Great at literally everything. He's God's gift to us peasants on playstation as he would say. Also is the best at rattling me in party chats...)
    2. Woytkiw8 aka Tis Woy Woy (Best COD player on either console in the nhl community, needed to be said... He plays great defensively, knows how to score, and is confident when he has the puck. My favorite LD to play with when AJ is playing with the elites on xbox. Sounds black, but is really white np)
    3. Schroyer69 (I mean, he carried Washington to the ECF... Washington... Enough said)
    4. SkillzPayBillz3 (Plays on the xbox more now, but is a playstation guy. Besides AJ, is the best offensive D man here. Solid at D when he wants to and is the best ice diver in the game.)
    5. PrimaryFlash aka SecondaryFlash (Annoying as fuck to play against because he's so unpredictable. Very good offensively and solid defensively. Still can't handle my forecheck, but who really can?)

RD:
    GoHawks496 aka that guy you hate aka "What did you see there?" (The most hated guy on this list, Jon plays serious every game and always wants to win, which is why I like playing with him so much. When sober, Jon is dominant on both sides of the ice, hockey IQ that rivals Jensen and plays elite lay down defense when needed. The best saucer passing guy on playstation by far, Jon has been the best RD here for 7 years and it won't change until his fiance tells him to quit playing video games...)
    2. Hardik88 (Always frustrating playing vs this guy. Can do everything well and is definitely why @jonlol is viewed so highly... Shots fired)
    3. Spiritpat aka that french guy who hits a lot (I've always enjoyed playing with Pat and besides his urge to kill everybody with his offensive d-man, he's very good.)
    4. Nino_Nemasis (Not sure why this guy wasn't brought up, so I'll do it. Better offensively than defensively, but is solid at both. Only RD in VG that actually frustrated me when playing against him, props to you sir)
    5. Enjoy__The__Show aka get_on_ur_knees (Another frenchy who is by far the best looking guy in the community, sorry @sam11stern. If this was last year, knees would be number 2 for me but he seems to have regressed a little. Wish he would go back to playing Center more because I really enjoyed playing with him and is definitely a top 10 Center. But, all that being said, he's still a solid RD who is better defensively than offensively now, which is weird. If he shoots more and becomes more aggressive, I would have no problem bumping him up)

G:
    1A.
    KingKonz- aka Konzilla aka Dr Swagger (Just a great goalie who makes lots of difficult saves look easy. Since he's moved to Xbox, many consider him a top 5 Goalie over there too, so I don't want to hear "Any G can be good vs playstation nubs." stfu)
    1B. Kerns-_- aka the most hated guy in the community by far (So, I copped out picking Konz and Kerns 1A and 1B, so what. Kerns is by far the best breakaway saving G in the game, makes clutch saves when needed and will call me out on any mistake I make, which annoys the fuck out of me... Also the creator of the butt scootch, yw)
    3. Danger-Rally aka that guy who streams with a tank top aka always drunk (Rally was the best goalie in the game about 2-3 years ago, but has come back down to earth in the recent years. Can't blame him though, what do you want him to do, he was in position)
    4. jonlol aka gamechanger elite (Jon came out of nowhere last year and has improved dramatically since his NHL 15 days. At this rate, he'll probably be the greatest goalie of all time by NHL 20, gj)
    5. Broadwaycj97 (My goalie in vg, this guy came to play every game and had the stats to back it up. Although he yells a lot, he's a top 5 goalie and deserves a spot on my list)

Well, there's my list. Took about an hour to write, so be grateful.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    jdheagle
  5. Class Act 27

Class Act 27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    class#0551
    Ratings:
    +1,183 / 23 / -129
    Bad thread to start, let the arguing begin

• Troll Troll x 1
    Class_Act_27
  6. GoHawks496

GoHawks496 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +952 / 91 / -129
    I'm happy to see some of you giving Jordan some love. I feel like he's underrated by alot of people. When he's not doing the stupid backskate shit and he has that Game 7 look on his face he's just as good as any RW in the game. I would go to battle with that guy any day. He needs to fix the game quicker than 4 months after release though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    GoHawks496
  7. Class Act 27

Class Act 27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    class#0551
    Ratings:
    +1,183 / 23 / -129
    played with inglis for the first time not too long ago and i was impressed, idef underrated as well, guess i should stop shitting on ppl who play on bad clubs. respect inglis, respect.

Class_Act_27
  8. GoHawks496

Ratings:
    +952 / 91 / -129
    Yea, inglis is good even if he isn't as good as me. I played a few games with him. Very good player. Awful psn name tho. Mexican mother fucker.

• Like Like x 3
    GoHawks496
  9. Speedyrocker89

Speedyrocker89 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,295 / 126 / -246
    Me thinks Mesposito12 should be in more of these RW lists.

No Streaming Account
  10. GoHawks496

Ratings:
    +952 / 91 / -129
    Mesposito sucks ass. No one cares about division 3 heroes. He's sick at FIFA though.

• Informative Informative x 1
    GoHawks496
  11. Speedyrocker89

Speedyrocker89 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,295 / 126 / -246
    Oh ok

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. GoHawks496

Ratings:
    +952 / 91 / -129
    BTW, I know AJ thinks Kerns is sick but he was dogshit on Nashville last season before he quit. Way too easily flustered. Seriously overrated goalie. Konz is way better. Still love Kerns and his deep voice though. Just overrated by some and a mental midget. Had to be said.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    GoHawks496
  13. GoHawks496

Ratings:
    +952 / 91 / -129
    There's a ton of great players but the top, the truly ELITE players , know how to leave a bad play, a mistake, even that leads to a goal against, behind them. There are way too many "top players," who go into super hero mode after they fuck up. Or they blame lag or some other bullshit because they aren't man enough to admit they fucked up. NO ONE is perfect. Everyone fucks up from time to time but like the great Bill Belichick has said before; just DO. YOUR. JOB. Those are the true top, elite players. I miss those players. Those players don't come around much often anymore. Players who are more interested in winning than their own personal stats. Players who can admit they fucked up and go onto dominate a game by DOING. THEIR. JOB. I don't need a hero. I need people who do their job. I respect those of you who do that. You know who you are.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    GoHawks496
  14. RageQuittin

RageQuittin Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ajjaffri#0
    Ratings:
    +83 / 1 / -10
    what the fuck do you know about winning cups? your presidents trophy vg detroit redwings got swept by an 8th seed and your team lost in 5 to us. winning allstar game votes and prizes doesn't count for anything.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    DefNotAJ
  15. GoHawks496

Ratings:
    +952 / 91 / -129
    Socca is a really good ld. Even if he does the dumb slapshots from center ice. Skilled player, just kinda dumb.

GoHawks496
  16. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    I haven't played enough over here to have informed opinions but Jaq is the best LD I've played against since starting over here and AJ Rockers was the best player I've ever played with, haven't seen him since NHL 12 though.

17. l Blitzkrieg l

l Blitzkrieg l Rico=Melo of LG

Ratings:
    +561 / 7 / -14
    Yeah don't think our club played against everyone for me to write a list but I do think Inglis should be on the list. Solid defenseman.

No Streaming Account
  18. xLedHedx

xLedHedx I'm gonna fuckin pre

Discord:
    LedHed#9360
    Ratings:
    +64 / 5 / -16
    I've seen most goalies play and feel I'm top 5 on this console. Haven't seen xbox goalies other than jmoney, so can't say.

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. xSloshy

xSloshy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,528 / 25 / -66
    From what I've seen playing with / against

LW.
    Devin
    Class_Act_27
    PtP
    jdheagle-
    Tcx7

C.
    AJ_Rockers
    CCPiper
    Str8Syko__
    Mcfslayer921
    Havok

RW.
    jeff0012
    Crusaders (never seen him play, which is why Jeff is ahead)
    Iplay2windagame
    B-Bunny
    Kopitar xX

LD.
    Schroyer69
    NugeTV
    Woy
    Sloshy
    Jaq

RD.
    Skillz
    Gohawks496
    Hardik88
    Inglis
    Get_On_ur_kneees

G.
    Kerns-_-
    Kingkonz-
    Vex
    jfpunx
    Danger-Rally

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    Sloshy97
  20. GoHawks496

Ratings:
    +952 / 91 / -129
    All due respect to the other RD out there. None are as good as me, Xbox or PlayStation. I'll leave that undisputable once and for all when I win the Norris this season by a landside.

• Like Like x 2
    GoHawks496