Top 5 players at each position

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Yung Jaq, Apr 15, 2016.

1. jonlol

jonlol Pizza Bro

Ratings:
    +940 / 31 / -95
    Hi my list is different too. This is based on the players I've played with and against and for NHL 16 and does not extend to previous years or over to Xbox. My pro series team has Devin, Havok, and Poland on it and I think they're better than the rest of the Xbox players I've seen come to PS4. So everyone else can shave my taint hair.

I will rank the top goalies, the toughest players I've faced, and the best I've played with – all from a goalie's perspective.

TOP GOALIES

Some people are definitely going to yell at me and be offended, but this is based on what I've seen. Goalie is really inconsistent and a lot of pure garbage goes in this year. I'm basing this off of their ability to read plays and carry teams in league and club. I didn't include my self in my own list because I'm not a prick, but feel free to ask me where I think I fall and I'll tell you.

1. @KingKonz- – this guy's dick has been sucked raw at this point, but I'm going to take another layer of skin off. Not only does he dominate PS4, he dominates Xbox scrubs. As JD said, every Xbox player thinks goalie is easy on PS4, but they're fucking idiots anyway. He's been there for a short period of time and already shit on everyone. That's only part of what makes him good. Just because he plays on a top club doesn't mean he can't carry a shitty LG team. He played on Detroit (a team that ate glue all season) and still had around a .780 save percentage. He is some type of wizard that has either figured out one great play style or can change his style depending on the team he plays with. Keep making xbox players eat their own mountain dew fueled diarrhea.

2. @Kerns-_- – Kerns thinks he's the best goalie in the game, while a lot of other people think he's shit. No one will be happy when I say neither are true. Kerns has not played a full season in a league unless he's on team that has his friends on it. He quit LG this season after some frustrating games and has been known to quit in other leagues. His play style requires players who know what the fuck they're doing and frankly there are like 10 people who actually know how to play hockey. He will struggle to carry a shitty team and my guess is because he believes they're not worth his time. That being said, what a lot of goalies don't understand is how different it is to play on a top club. You're probably sitting there thinking i'm a fucking idiot, but it is different. I'm not talking about when a top club plays a shitty club and dominates, I'm talking about when two top clubs face off. You're going to face very broken plays for the majority of the game and then out of no where you'll face a quick one timer or breakaway. Kerns has adapted to these chances and is able to bail out his defense when they fuck up twice a game. Also, what type of fucking weirdo is actually good at saving breakaways this year? Kerns is. Fuck off.

3. @patdene12 – people shit on you for sitting in your butterfly all game, but honestly you were the best I've ever seen at it. You were smart enough to not get beat by what normal butterfly sitters get beat at. I know I've shit on you in videos (I didn't mean to offend you), but honestly you shouldn't give a fuck what any of these idiots think about the way you play. I'm not sure if your new play style (where you stand up more) is working better for you or not, but I'm putting you up here because of what I saw in the fall.

4. @Bmidg2121 – I know of at least 3 people who are spitting on their computer screens pretending it's my face, but from what I've seen this guy is really good. I heard he does not perform well on top clubs, but he can carry whatever shitty club he chooses to play for. He was frustrating to play against and I enjoy watching him play on my own pro series team. I hope you're doing alright buddy and everything is ok.

5. @Danger-RallyThe only reason you're not higher is because this list was built on NHL 16. You were a puddle of Canadian Club in the fall. Since then you've picked up your play. I never got to see you play in 14, but I wish I did. Once you stopped drowning your self in booze I saw a noticeable improvement in your ability to recognize plays and saw flashes of what I can only imagine was your old self. I haven't seen you play in a long time and I see you have an xbox now, so I hope you're making them cough up your pubes.

6. @VEXEloQuence – I've never seen you play more than a few games, but to be able to sweep all of the awards as a goalie is an impressive feat. Good for you. I know your play style and I think you've got great thumbs. You would probably be a lot higher on this list if I could see you play more.

7. @xCr0sbyXx87 – You used to be a butterfly sitter and I will honestly say I pleasured my self to watching you get clap bombed by @EvO. Since then you've changed your play style a bit and I think you're better now because of it. I'm not sure what's going on for your team in pro series, but I think next year you'll be better than some players above you on this list.

8. @Killerrampage – your playoff performance puts you up here and so does your 50 win season in VG. I said I was going to slob your knob for that performance and I will hold up my end of the bargain by putting you on here. I haven't really seen you club. Like ever. I just know you deserve to be up here.

@Ledhed18 have some balls dude. I've seen you whip your dick out and blow vape smoke out of it before. Play like that all of the time. You don't need to go to other people for help any more. I'm really really glad you came to me for help, don't get me wrong, I just think now it's time for you to focus on your own game. You're a smart dude, have some confidence in your ability, and just save the puck. Work on coming on and off your post and you'll be way better. That's it. Trust your self dude.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Best Two-Way Players (That I've played with)

I'm doing this because as a goalie I know how important these players are. They contribute offensively, but actually handle themselves in the d-zone and that is an important part of NHL 16.

1. @Yung JaqI'm not putting my mouth anywhere near your dick at this point. I'm just going to say it's not fun playing with you on my team because I don't face any shots.

2. @EvO – This is probably really bias, but I've played with this guy for a long time and I notice when he's not there. If he's not at C there is usually a gaping whole in the slot. When he's RW he does his job on the forecheck and in our own end. This guy has been a forechecking machine as of late. Offensively he's improved a lot since playing with better players. Also, he's had some really clutch goals in pro series that I rarely see anymore – goalies getting sniped from the circles. I'm not sure what clicked in this idiot's head, but he's been smart with his shots lately. He also shits on every butterfly goalie I've seen. Don't over do it now that I've pumped your tires.

3. @Hardik88 Stop being so emo. Look at where everyone has you on their list. You're the best RD in the game this year. You are a defensive beast and offensively you're smart and keep it really simple. You can't ask for anything else from a RD. You are the best RD so start believing that.

4. @Tis Woy WoyWoy is a tank and basically does not lose games. He shuts everyone down on defense and can carry a team to a win that way. I haven't played with you much, but I have played against you a lot and I can say from what I've seen it isn't any fun.

5. @Xx-INGLIS-xXEveryone underestimated your ability and frankly it's because you weren't very good before. You've improved more than anyone I've seen this year and developed in to a top RD. You can also play both sides of the ice if it's needed, which is another underrated ability to have. Defensively I can't ask for much else. In the offensive end you can handle your self. This guy is a sponge and will absorb any good advice he gets making him less of a prick than everyone else in the game.

6. @v Sloshy – You get a lot of heat for holding on to the puck too much, but I've seen you play with people you trust and it's a different game. You're actually capable defensively, which not a lot of people understand yet. Start trusting forwards more and let them do their thing and you'll be better. You're shit when you try to carry the team by your self, but otherwise I think you're nasty and you know that.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The Toughest Players I've Faced

1. @Class_Act_27
    I have only faced you a limited number of times this year, but you're still frustrating to read. I swear to fucking christ the puck comes off your stick different than when anyone else takes a shot or passes it. The only thing I think I've figured out is the L2 Slapshot you take near the post. That's it. I don't have a fucking clue otherwise. Glad to see you back being active in the community.

2. @jeff0012 The only difference between this year and last year is that NHL 16 is limiting your ability. Last year you were in my head, this year is a little different because individual talent doesn't stand out as much. I've played against you a shit load of times in the last two years and still have no idea what the hell you're going to do on a breakaway. I'd rather just turn off my icons than know it's you walking in alone on me.

3. @sicker than jaqYou're high if you don't think I see you posted up near the boards waiting for a bad angle one timer all game. Other than that you've had my number all year. You tipped in 6 goals against me in one game and made me want to shove cheez-its up my ass.

4. @Str8Syko__It wasn't until recently that I discovered how much I don't enjoy playing against you. You beat my team in faceoffs and do weird shit with the puck. Combined with the person I mention below, you're no fun to play against in league. When you club with other players I don't notice it as much, but it I know you've put the puck passed me a lot this year.

5. @ivegotyour6When scott plays with his team it makes me shiver and not in the fun orgasm way. You scored more goals on me in a single game than anyone did all season and I still haven't figured out some of the plays you guys run.

6. @B-Bunny – The only reason you're on this list is because you're an absolute idiot with the puck when you play against me. You literally forced me to change my play style at the beginning of the year and I thank you for that. You shoot from spots on the ice that you have no business shooting from. So basically, you're so bad you're good. Since then I've dominated you just like you asked me to that one night in your hotel room in Vancouver.

Bonus: @Hardik88 I'm talking about when you play on my team. You've scored on me numerous times and set up the other team in our slot on the breakout more than they did for themselves. Fucking quit it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    eashlgoalie
  2. GoHawks496

GoHawks496 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +952 / 91 / -129
    I don't recall playing with or against Hardik in quite a while but I always thought he was a pretty good dman. Nothing flashy, just one of those guys who does. their. job. He has kind of plugged away in this game for years without many people really paying attention to him so its nice to see him get some recognition.

On another note, it's interesting to see how many good dmen are taking management positions. I assume it's because top dmen are wising up and are tired of people bidding a fuck ton of cap on them and giving them little to no talent to work with and their owner expects them to then accomplish things that are just unrealistic.

GoHawks496
  3. High_Voltage34

High_Voltage34 I'm a nice guy but don't piss me off

Ratings:
    +58 / 15 / -11
    I'm enjoying these lists and having a few chuckles cmon keep them coming.

Worrel1980
  4. GoHawks496

GoHawks496 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +952 / 91 / -129
    Top 5 Worst Players At Any Position

1) High_Voltage34
    2) l-Chief-l
    3) ?
    4) ?
    5) ?

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    GoHawks496
  5. sam11stern

sam11stern Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +277 / 102 / -71
    Make this happen

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. High_Voltage34

High_Voltage34 I'm a nice guy but don't piss me off

Ratings:
    +58 / 15 / -11
    Its true

• Like Like x 3
    Worrel1980
  7. Do_The_EvoIution

Do_The_EvoIution Well-Known Member

Discord:
    EvO-o_O#6437
    Ratings:
    +96 / 13 / -15

jonlol^

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Konzy--

Konzy-- 1 Aye

Discord:
    Konzy#4934
    Ratings:
    +899 / 28 / -44
    1A

• Winner Winner x 1
    konzzzy
  9. sam11stern

Ratings:
    +277 / 102 / -71
    A1 since day 1

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Hardik88

Hardik88 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

I'm not emo :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Schwartz-74

Schwartz-74 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lil Uzi Vert#9513
    Ratings:
    +167 / 6 / -17
    I agree with all of this... but @jonlol your my top goalie. and add @CCPiper to toughest players faced.

• Winner Winner x 1
    lil_ubi_vert
  12. jonlol

jonlol Pizza Bro

Ratings:
    +940 / 31 / -95
    Piper should probably be on there. He's just a solid player who doesn't do anything too crazy. It was kind of scoring based (on me) where he pretty much set up everyone else on his team to shit on me.

• Like Like x 1
    eashlgoalie
  13. ScaryJoeyy

ScaryJoeyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    scaryjoeyy#0
    Ratings:
    +434 / 49 / -43
    idk how this is only psn when nuge and sloshy are in here

ScaryJoeyy
  14. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -193
    Im so good that I transcend the rules.

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  15. Str8syko-_-

Str8syko-_- COMEBACK SZN

Discord:
    str8syko#0
    Ratings:
    +342 / 14 / -13
    I'm the fucking best, PEACE

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    str8syko__
  16. DDW-_-

DDW-_- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,499 / 73 / -89
    I'm the best

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. DDW-_-

DDW-_- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,499 / 73 / -89
    Also I have 150 club games on PlayStation

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. ittozziloP

ittozziloP Hashtag Big Three

Ratings:
    +365 / 57 / -37
    "You blew a 3-1 series lead against Yung Jaq? That kid fucking sucks dude" -gpig04

#startingdrama

No Streaming Account
  19. sam11stern

Ratings:
    +277 / 102 / -71
    Who is gpig04 and why do we care?

No Streaming Account
  20. jonlol

jonlol Pizza Bro

Ratings:
    +940 / 31 / -95