Top 5 players at each position

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Yung Jaq, Apr 15, 2016.

1. B-Bunny

B-Bunny Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 47 / -73

They don't club over here, so nobody has really seen them play much. Just because they've played 1 season of LG on the same team together they're going to be on a top 5 list of players that have been around for years? I'm sure it's not out of disrespect, but that's the fact.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Dashiki B

Dashiki B Da Bomb Brothers

Ratings:
    +1,606 / 137 / -228
    They're still better than half of the people on the lists.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jonlol

jonlol Pizza Bro

Ratings:
    +940 / 31 / -95
    I'm not sure if I'll write one of these lists, but the reason there's no Devin, Havok, Poland, etc. (if these guys aren't on a list, Nuge shouldn't be) is because they don't actually club over here. They play their 3 league games and 2 pro series games a night and peace out. I think Devin may have played a few club games leading up to pro series, but no one was here clubbing with us in October–now. There is no doubt those guys are good players, but they aren't really PS4 players.

As for @JClaus33 and his team. You guys are 100% on the radar and I think your club is fucking dirty together, but you guys were in and out this year. Is this the NaC that played in the fall? I remember you guys being good. I'm just now learning of who you guys are and even what players are on your team. Before LG I had no idea where that team came from (i thought you were xbox guys), but now I am well aware. I still view your team as like a blob of talent though.. I haven't been able to pick individuals out yet and part of that is due to the way NHL 16 plays and the lack of club being played currently.

Two things:

@sicker than jaq – "1A. KingKonz- aka Konzilla aka Dr Swagger (Just a great goalie who makes lots of difficult saves look easy. Since he's moved to Xbox, many consider him a top 5 Goalie over there too, so I don't want to hear "Any G can be good vs playstation nubs." stfu)"
    This times 100. I hear this a lot too and I think it's a joke. Goalie is such an isolated position and I'd argue with how thin the defensive talent pool is it may be harder to play goalie on this console. I won't get in to that circle jerk though.

@CCPiper – "He's not as aggressive as Konz or Kerns, which benefits him in some ways but hurts him in others. I feel like a lot of weird goals go in on him because of this, but I'm not a goalie coach so what do I really know anyways. I actually feel like he is the best of the three in terms of the post play, though."
    You're not a goalie coach, but you're a smart guy. This is exactly why weird goals go in on me and it is a direct result of the play style. Kudos for actually paying attention to the play style of all of the goalies and being able to recognize post play. It's fucking terrifying that you watch goalies with that much detail.

For goalies, sometimes it's easier to play on a mediocre team and face 18 shots a game. You can expect certain plays 90% of the time because they are always open and it would be dumb for the other team not to try it. Once you get on a good team and play against other good teams your playstyle has to change.

eashlgoalie
  4. DShakki

DShakki Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    These lists are more geared towards og ps players imo. Sloshy prob getting on lists because he integrated himself like a beast, and can be considered a hybrid.

• Like Like x 2
    Woytkiw8
  5. JoPz-95

JoPz-95 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +231 / 4 / -8
    LW- WOY C- GUESSWHO_19 RW- JOPZ
    LD- ? RD- PROTOTYPEX85
    G- ?

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. DShakki

DShakki Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    xxklewisxx* polkadots*

Woytkiw8
  7. Untuchabl

Untuchabl I tried to be nice.....now I'll do what I do best

Ratings:
    +568 / 31 / -91
    Hmmmmmmm interesting.

Oooooohhh and you got to be good with the sticks too......damn this close.

No Streaming Account
  8. RWatson19

RWatson19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JackQuinn22#1191
    Ratings:
    +13 / 4 / -2
    Lmao okayyyy

No Streaming Account
  9. Untuchabl

Untuchabl I tried to be nice.....now I'll do what I do best

Ratings:
    +568 / 31 / -91
    Never Forget:

Charlo181
    TrueLeader
    GoodFella146
    DaGreat4TCMO
    Jones412pa
    Slapmymonkey
    MattC23
    Cromey21
    Felon454
    Hawaiin_Breeze
    SnipeShowCity aka RusselShow
    StackDrama
    DirtyRavelov
    eM_Tee_eL
    CopeShow
    KoKo
    MSantos

Some may still be around, most are RIP

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. P t P 10

P t P 10 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +629 / 84 / -81
    After seeing jaq and jd post there well thought out top 5 list. I've decided to do the same, but with something different to add. I'll compare each and every player in my top 5 list at every position to a NHL payer.

LW:

1. Jdheagle- Alexander Ovechkin

REASON: With JD being the best Left winger in the game, and ovechkin being the best left winger in the NHL. It
    only makes sense to compare JD to the GR8, both are great at finishing but people underestimate there play making abilities which makes them more dangerous.

2. Class_Act_27 - Artemi Panarin

REASON:
    I think Panarin fits class acts play style very well, both are extremely good at carrying the puck into the ozone and slowing the game down when need be. Also Not to mention his ability finding a knack for the back of the net.

3. Kadri-- Filip Forsberg

REASON: i've only played with Kadri a few times and in those times we played i enjoyed playing with him. Doesn't do anything fancy keeps it simple and loves to pass.

4. Mesmerize
    -_- Patrick Sharp

REASON: Mesmerize fits well with Patrick Sharp. Patrick Sharp can play LW, C, and RW just like mes, and that's what makes him a valuable forward. Being able to play all forward positions and be able to play them all well.

5. Sam11Stern - Patrick Stefan

REASON:

this video basically describes sir Sam Stern, Sorry Samuel

C:

1. Dankchank - Patrice Bergeron

REASON:
    If you've had a chance to play with dank, you already know he loves to pass. That is why i compared him to Bergeron, a playmaking C who is also dominant at faceoffs and very good defensively.

2. CCPiper - Claude Giroux

REASON:
    Claude Giroux is a great example of Cody Piper, Dominant at faceoffs very good defensively. Cody is good at taking control of a game, he slows the game down takes his time with the puck and doesn't really make any dumb plays that cost his team.

3. AJ_ROCKERS - Anze Kopitar

REASON:
    I've only been able to play a couple games with AJ, but what i noticed when playing with him is that he is a very smart player, extremely good at carrying the puck and gets his teammates involved in the play, but isn't afraid to do everything himself.

4. RageQuittin - Nicklas Backstrom

REASON: Perfect player to describe this AJ, pass first kind of guy which is why i enjoy playing with him.

5. OohDatTwiggle_ - Evgeni Malkin

REASON:
    Haven't played with him in awhile but use to play alot of club with him in 14/15. Loves to pass the puck but isn't afraid to take matters in his own hands.

RW:

1. Jeff0012 - Patrick Kane

REASON: Not much to say about Jeff, He's the best RW in the game if not the best player in the game. Great passer, great scorer.

2. Mesposito12 - Vladirmir Tarasenko

REASON: Started playing with mes this year and have enjoyed playing with him, not many people talk about him but i think he is the most underrated player in this game.

3. Crusader47 - Jaromir Jagr

REASON:
    Haven't played much with 47 but when i did i noticed he keeps it simple, doesn't try anything fancy and rarely ever moves his right stick.

4. B-Bunny - Marian Gaborik

REASON: Gaborik and Jordan have similar traits, decent passing but really good finishing. I've also noticed playing with him this year that he does a lot of dekes that many people don't see coming. Sometimes he makes the dman look ~*~* but other times he looks ~*~* doing it. By the way fix your game Jordan.

5. Ivegotyour6 - Jakub Voracek

REASON: Just heard about you this year and have only played a few games with you. The games we did play together i enjoyed, has good vision like voracek but If he doesn't see anyone open he takes it to the house himself. overall great player.

Defense:

1. Jaqueezy27

REASON:
    As you can see i didn't compare Jaq to any NHL player, reason being is because he is "fucking sick" a player like him has multiple comparisons. Firstly, lets start with how smart he is with the puck, his hockey IQ is off the charts. That is why i'd compare that to drew doughty. Secondly would be his silky mitts, Jaq probably has the best hands in the game. That's why i would compare them to Duncan Keith. Thirdly, is his skating. Let's face it, we have all had our careers ended by Jaq at one point in our nhl career. His skating and his ability to carry the puck is impeccable. That's why i'd have to compare that to Kris Letang. fourthly is his physical game, Jaq ain't no bitch he can still lay the body, some people forget about that and it surprises them at the blue line. I'd compare his hitting to Niklas Kronwall. Next would be his shot, Jaq's 1t is probably the best in the game. He either scores off the 1t or creates a rebound for his wingers or C to pick up, that's why i would compare his shot to P.K. Subban. last but certainly not least is his defensive game, he would be the best defensive player in the game if there weren't any auto pokes in the game, btw fix your game Jordan. I'd compare his defense to none other than Shea Weber.

2. Schroyer69 - John Carlson

REASON:
    ohhhhh Schroyer, one of the reasons why i picked John Carlson is because i know how much you hate the capitals, but other then that you're solid defensively and great at carrying the puck in. Little less "My world" and you're A-OK.

3. GoHawks496 - Duncan Keith

REASON:
    Well according to sabres1414 you're nothing without jaqueezy27, but that doesn't mean much coming from him now does it. I enjoy playing with you Jon even if you're drunk half the time, You slow the game and play simple hockey. You're the best defensive dman in this game, doesn't matter how much Jordan's game is broken btw, fix your game Jordan.

4. Hardik88 - Oliver Ekman-Larsson

REASON:
    Just started playing with you this year and i don't think enough people talk about you, you're smart with the puck. You take your time and don't force any plays, another reason why i enjoy playing with you is because you're a pass first kind of guy. Playing with Dank, Cait, Schroyer and yourself in club was sick, constant cycling.

5. Enjoy__The__Show - Roman Josi

REASON:
    If you have ever gotten the opportunity to play with knees, you know right away he's a pass first person. Which what makes Schroyer and himself a sick D-pairing. I've always enjoyed playing with knees because he would always feed me in Ovi's wheelhouse, right where i like it.

G:

1. KingKonz- Braden Holtby

REASON:
    Not much to explain here, the best goalie on PS4 and arguably on the box gets awarded being compared to the best goalie in the NHL. Rarely ever see you give up weak goals, unless it's a Tom Horne clap bomb than close your legs you slut.

2. Kerns-_- Pekka Rinne

REASON: ohhh Kernsy, like Jdheagle- said in his post. You're the best goalie when it comes to breakaways, you read plays well and like i said for konz. Rarely see you give up a softy.

3. Jonlol - Jonathan Quick

REASON: You're the best goalie when it comes to making desperation saves, hence why i compared you to J Quick. You're frusterating to play against at times, but other times i don't know what fuck you are doing. Btw fix your game jon.

4. patdene12

REASON:
    As you can see, i didn't compare patdene to any goalie because there is no other goalie that can play his style. If i had to compare any goalie to patdene it'd definitely have to be Martin Brodeur.

5. Canuckftc12W - Roberto Luongo

REASON: Some may be shocked when they see nuck in my top 5 goalies but i honestly think he has what it takes to be an elite goaler, i mean come on. Nobody can be worse than canuckie.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    • Like x 9
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    ptp_prot3ction
  11. sam11stern

sam11stern Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +277 / 102 / -71
    Wow, did me dirty. Rude Matt.

No Streaming Account
  12. SchroyDaddy

SchroyDaddy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    schroyer69#8212
    Ratings:
    +310 / 13 / -13
    LOL... that was enjoyable pp

Schroyer69
  13. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    Racist circle-jerk!

No Streaming Account
  14. GreatestEver

GreatestEver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +359 / 105 / -106
    LW
    1. hockeyman_16king

C
    1. hockeyman_16king

RW
    1. hockeyman_16king

LD
    1. hockeyman_16king

RD
    1. hockeyman_16king

G
    1. hockeyman_16king

• Get Good x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    hockeyman_16king
  15. Viibes71

Viibes71 LGFA PSN Media Head

Ratings:
    +45 / 2 / -2
    :(

Mesposito12
  16. Class Act 27

Class Act 27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    class#0551
    Ratings:
    +1,183 / 23 / -129
    all these lists suck

Class_Act_27
  17. sam11stern

Ratings:
    +277 / 102 / -71
    Make one then

No Streaming Account
  18. Class Act 27

Class Act 27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    class#0551
    Ratings:
    +1,183 / 23 / -129
    No

Class_Act_27
  19. sam11stern

Ratings:
    +277 / 102 / -71
    Then shut up, ugly.

No Streaming Account
  20. GoHawks496

GoHawks496 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +952 / 91 / -129
    You're a good player. I just went old school on the community last night.

GoHawks496