Message to all

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Hopestrom, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Payner

Payner Well-Known Liberal

Ratings:
    +227 / 24 / -27
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Tayyyzzzz

Tayyyzzzz @TayyyzzzzNHL

Discord:
    tayyyzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +1,129 / 117 / -116
    So you're telling me it's easier to hide in real life from bullying than it is on the internet?

And what do you mean "you big name people"? Lmao it has nothing to do with an ego and everything to do with me not being a pussy and letting what some fat egotistical online dude says about me "talking too much" like 212 flipped out about

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Tayyyzzzz

Tayyyzzzz @TayyyzzzzNHL

Discord:
    tayyyzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +1,129 / 117 / -116
    6 PAGES IN ON A POST INSPIRED BY SOMEONES LACK OF SPELLING AND HIS SUBSEQUENT TEMPER TANTRUM ABOUT GETTING A BAD SPELLING RATING ON AN INTERNET FORUM HOLY FUCK BOYS

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
  4. BigSaveNabokov

BigSaveNabokov Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    Im actually glad to know someone else on this site has a reading disability as well. I neber compared which is easier and tougher I said theres no distinct difference

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    mattyhandz
  5. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    Easy to assume when you show your ignorance.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    mattyhandz
  6. Tayyyzzzz

Tayyyzzzz @TayyyzzzzNHL

Discord:
    tayyyzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +1,129 / 117 / -116
    Please tell me how there's no difference to being bullied in school as opposed to being bullied on an internet website

You saying I have a reading disability invalidates everything you've said in this thread. Stop bullying.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    Again, comes into place again. Youre having trouble comprehending what is said. This thread is made to tell you type of people to stop being ass holes for no reason. Ive seen you do it on multiple occasions to nhl ahl and chl guys. Nhl probably bc youre kidding with your friends.

So basically theres no difference to internet and real life bullying? You serious? That was possible the dumbest thing ive read in this. Do your research . youre a smart guy use your head. Internet bullying and real life bullying.

Similar analogy ice hockey and sled hockey. Both hockey.

Internet bullying and real life bullying . both bullying. I honestly hope to god you dont get put in a situation of a depressed person in life to where they may kill themselves over another thing.

• Like Like x 1
    mattyhandz
  8. APsychicTaco

APsychicTaco Scrub Goalie Supreme

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263

Ding. Ding. I've seen 212 on SEVERAL nights chirping people constantly. And not in a friendly manner. His rep and behaviour brings about this. But unlike the real world you can simply shut it down, which he should do. If it was someone randomly going after individuals that is another situation. That is harassment And shouldn't be encouraged. You ought to look into who you are defending before you stick up for him like this.

I know that when I chirp I know it is a two way street. When Buddy Rob calls me a "classless virgin" I laugh. It is virtual hockey. Assholes are assholes in both real life and here. You can ignore them here.

Comparing the death and mourning of a community member to a guy who was upset over a poll @Sty l27l made to troll ME is asinine.

• Like Like x 3
    APsychicTaco
  9. Tayyyzzzz

Tayyyzzzz @TayyyzzzzNHL

Discord:
    tayyyzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +1,129 / 117 / -116
    I'm not having trouble comprehending what you're saying, I understand it. I realize internet bullying and real life bullying are the same. But if you or 212 or whomever is so offended by a post rating or what gets said about you, why don't you just stay off the site for a few days? That's much easier to do than continually post on an Internet forum expecting people to change when there's no chance of that happening, simply because of the way some members in this community are and always will be.

• Like Like x 3
  10. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    Again this is based for people to stop going further than they need to. Theres no need to keep hammering personal attacks. Chirp all you want no ones saying you cant. This thread is for kids who need to tone it down a little or in general with personal attacks.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    mattyhandz
  11. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    I know where youre coming from but I never mentioned 212 or anything of that. Is it really come to the point to where ppl have to be personally attacked over the forums to where its their fault and they gotta leave the forums?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    mattyhandz
  12. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    Why is it tough to not personally attack someone constantly? Leaving the forums for a few days doesnt do anything. Just delays it

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    mattyhandz
  13. Tayyyzzzz

Tayyyzzzz @TayyyzzzzNHL

Discord:
    tayyyzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +1,129 / 117 / -116
    It's the Internet, that's how it's always gonna be. I'm not saying it's right, that's just the way it is.

It doesn't delay anything. Like it's been said on here, most people bring it upon themselves.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Blindzy2149

Blindzy2149 :) Im back

Discord:
    blindzy2149#0
    Ratings:
    +146 / 27 / -61
    The internet is a place where people can hide behind there computers to act out who they really are cause the real world is too tough for them. Get some thicker skin and ignore peoples stupid comments. Its a online game and this is an online league. Never been a part of a good online community. Played in multiple massive online games and they are all the same. People who troll these lobbies obviously have some internal issues they are dealing with by venting out on the community. Let them, it shows what type of person they are and I feel they are just the sad and lonely working off there frustration from there shitty lives. Don't take anything online to heart.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  15. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    Most do some dont. Sometimes there needs to be a line drawn of personal attacks and how far u go

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    mattyhandz
  16. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852

I think that's your perspective and opinion which many don't agree. A few weeks ago I received a PM on Xbox from a user whom will never walk or skate and LG has given them a chance to play hockey at a competitive level and allow their imagination to take this to a new level.

Many people suffer from depression and I'm not sure what medical degree or level of education you bring to the table that gives you the right to tell anyone else how to enjoy LG.

At the end of the day this site and league means something different to each and everyone of us, and I don't think any of us have the right to judge that.

I do agree that muting and ignoring people is the best option when it comes to trolling and such, but to say it's unhealthy to find a hobby to help make you happy I think is extremely wrong.

• Like Like x 9
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  17. Sty l27l

Sty l27l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +195 / 49 / -85

212 has tried to chirp me countless times but like u said @PSYCHIC TACO 24 , i was 100% sure you were gunna get more votes then any of the Gs i mentioned combined :p lol anyways that being said - im sure you wouldn't of over reacted like a fucking virgin even if u did get 200 votes in ur favor. If you cant take the heat then play ur games and dont come on the site talking shit. @xl 212 lx

Ps: Plz no more 100000 word threads to try to make people feel sorry for you, thx.

• Like Like x 2
  18. TVK

TVK Gluten free since '93

Ratings:
    +214 / 5 / -11
    *Posts adamately about bullying on the internet*

*Proceeds to ridicule members for poor reading comprehension*

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    Dont worry i just learned tjay ignoring them they fond a way to still attack you lol

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    mattyhandz
  20. TurboYuri

TurboYuri Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +711 / 40 / -82
    Pavel Zacha sucks

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status: