Message to all

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Hopestrom, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hopestrom

Hopestrom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 14 / -149

Silky so everyone should put up with it?

Pampered pussies? Lol I'm sorry you feel that way

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. xxSavageDave

xxSavageDave Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +195 / 15 / -16
    Dun da duh, You have a friend in mee. Cue musical note emoji

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    Lightxdownydav3
  3. BigSaveNabokov

BigSaveNabokov Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    That was extremely condescending congrats.

Why even post if you have nothing useful to contribure?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    mattyhandz
  4. Girgss

Girgss CHEL

Discord:
    girgs#4300
    Ratings:
    +2,245 / 57 / -103
    Virgins.

• Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. SiIky Johnson

SiIky Johnson Player Hater of the Year

Ratings:
    +484 / 23 / -52
    because some of you need to grow a fucking pair and man up. life is filled with many challenges, some of them we don't see coming. getting ripped on LG should not be one of them lol. you guys honestly sound pathetic and overly emo.

how are any of you able to function in real life if you're this sensitive over a video game community?

• Like Like x 2
    silk_stalker
  6. RGDeded

RGDeded Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    People are going to be dicks no matter where you go in life. Very rarely do i see people getting chirped for no reason. Granted there is the odd exception for people who are just jerkoffs but how can you let something like that allow you to lose sleep, for the most part this community is friendly chirping, neutral players and a handful of pricks that are putting on a persona because they are fucking losers in real life.

So dont get butt hurt and let the minority speak for the majority. The 212 thread let me tell you that kid had it coming, ive been playing video games competitively for a good 10 years and i havent experienced a character like him and he deserved what he got. There is a reason over 100 people voted for him. I had the kid chirping non stop for 3 days which was quite comical, kids telling me to kill myself, i suck (which is true) im a loser, nobody likes me etc etc. Why did that all start though? Because our team was losing in LG and he called me out for no reason so i messaged him privately telling him if he had a problem dont call me out in front of every1 private msg me and then we were off to the races.

Point is typically if you are disliked its for a reason. If you get chirped, its for a reason, if you cant take it then maybe the gaming community isnt for you. Im not putting down depression or anxiety but its easy to remove yourself from a situation or even evaluate a scenario and realize "this may be detrimental to my well-being" if you cant do that and getting rattled by a chirp which is usually not targeted at you to hurt you but to make people laugh to gain attention for themselves, then im sorry the Internet isn't for you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    ReallyGooodDad
  7. bMaJuH

bMaJuH Free Agent

Ratings:
    +1,972 / 47 / -79
    Everyone is taking this out of context. All people are trying to say is that it's not hard to shut your mouth. No need for people to act like a jackass. Not being soft. I try not to take people on this site seriously for obvious reasons but the point is don't be a jackass. It's not hard

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Hopestrom

Ratings:
    +324 / 14 / -149

Grow a pair. Ok. Here I am buddy. I made the post standing up for ppl and I'm standing up to everyone who thinks there is no problem.

Life is full of challenges. That's a good point you are right.

LG has some tremendous assholes. I'm sorry that so many people are bothered that I'm standing up against them.

I'm not going anywhere.

Anyone who thinks that putting up with this nonsense is the appropriate course of action should just shake their head and take a walk.

Pathetic and emo. I can't relate to that. Good talk tho.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Hopestrom

Ratings:
    +324 / 14 / -149
    Bingo

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. SiIky Johnson

Ratings:
    +484 / 23 / -52
    last i checked america and canada are free countries, if people want to be assholes that's their prerogative. it's also your prerogative to block and ignore users you don't like, especially if they are making you emotional. not saying it's right just telling you how it is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    silk_stalker
  11. Bake703

Bake703 Shake it before you Bake it

Ratings:
    +1,136 / 188 / -101
    Its weird, I see where both sides are coming from and both sides make good points. The egos in this league have always and will always be here, s19 FFS a small pup of the name NickyDubya got promoted to Owner and people SHIT on him, purely because he was a chl owner gone nhl owner. Now, I cant say that he helped his case after the fact with how he behaved but fuck, people just went on and on about him and that shit team. it caused EVERYONE with any skill to not want to play with him, which in turn caused more and more problems.

I dont know how many times Ive been called fat or something about my appearance because I went OUT OF MY WAY to make media shows to provide content to the league. I dont mind it, shows the true colors of other people, just find it obnoxious. It doesnt matter IMO if the talk is on xbox or in person, we make friends over xbox, add them on snapchat, facebook, text each other all the time, sometimes even meet with them, but when its negative talk it "doesnt matter because its on the internet?" I just dont really get that.

HOWEVER... I do have to agree with the part of the argument that says it is much easier to walk away from the chat box, forums, xbox party... just have to click a button. Not that I agree with the shit people say, but most people just sit there and add fuel to the flame (sort of like this post). I love hopestrom, hes one of the guys that Im friends with on facebook, ive became close with, I know where his intentions and heart are in this, I dont agree with posting this on here because I know how people will react (which we have seen over the past couple days) but you cant say what hes saying is wrong. The community IS toxic, lots of people ARE assholes, this has been proven again and again in over the past couple years and recently it has gotten worse. This is the "social media" era where people feel they can say and do whatever the fuck they want, without understanding how their actions impact others.

One thing that everyone has to and seems to understand is that no matter where you go, internet, in person, whatever, there will ALWAYS been assholes, and all assholes want one thing more than anything else, a reaction, if they can tell that theyre "rattling" you even a bit, thats just adding to the fire, they will keep attacking. Just IGNORE people. I cant say that Ive been the best example, but its honestly gross. Brodie and tiddus do this for free, I know for a 100% fact that the disrespect and tasteless relationships on here have really bothered them, even to the point of asking "why the hell am I still doing this?".

In the end, I understand why this post was made, but I dont think it should have been made, it honestly just made things worse. I can see where both parties are coming from and hope people remain open minded.

Just a side note, one of the biggest advocates in here against talking shit and saying things to people online is one of the biggest shit talkers on this whole site, so dont quite understand where he is coming from. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

That is all
    4b847970f65ec5c6392b1ab0f349ad67_400x1000.jpg

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    • Bad Spelling x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Old x 1
    BAKE703
  12. Hopestrom

Ratings:
    +324 / 14 / -149
    I choose to stand up against it. I'm free to do that too.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. BigSaveNabokov

BigSaveNabokov Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    Wait you compare countries but dont include real life and internet? Again not hard to shut your mouth and move on if you have nothing useful to say. If you do go ahead but this doesnt concern you.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    mattyhandz
  14. SiIky Johnson

Ratings:
    +484 / 23 / -52
    you seem overly emotional if a 'bad spelling' vote on your post gets you this triggered. online bullying is wrong and bullying in general is wrong no one is debating that. you made this post because i voted that 212's diatribe was written like shit and 20 people followed up and agreed. once your post got a bad spelling rating you went off.

silk_stalker
  15. Hopestrom

Ratings:
    +324 / 14 / -149

I didn't write this post bc of you. Or bc I received poor post reactions. I wrote this for a number of reasons. It has nothing to even do with me directly. Reread my original post and follow through everything up to here. . If you haven't figured that out- then I can't continue talking with you about this. I'm sorry.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Hopestrom

Ratings:
    +324 / 14 / -149
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. SiIky Johnson

Ratings:
    +484 / 23 / -52
    see you're getting triggered.

• Like Like x 2
    silk_stalker
  18. Hopestrom

Ratings:
    +324 / 14 / -149
    Not at all. Enjoying my lunch tho

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. FRANK LD 69

FRANK LD 69 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    trouba_train#0
    Ratings:
    +3,138 / 76 / -140
    You're assuming a lot.
    I'm ROCK HARD

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    gethesehands69
  20. SiIky Johnson

Ratings:
    +484 / 23 / -52
    me too. mahi mahi with a corn salsa and avacado. living well is the best revenge friend.

• Like Like x 1
    silk_stalker
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.