Iinteresting way to shuffle the teams...

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by Guest, Nov 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yah well I am truly sorry I am 100x more dedicated than you to this site and that I have been here since the beggining. Also you signed up way to late to get a good team. No one wanted the Colts so I choose them and its not my fault I was given them nor does it make me greedy. I'm so sorry you couldnt hack it with the bengals.

No Streaming Account
  2. DeNMaN

DeNMaN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There is no set draft order, everyone posts the top 5 teams they would like and then the commish(s) go throught the list and try to keep as many people pleased as possible.

And you say you can't compair hockey fans to football fans? In that all hockey fans are hardcore and football isn't, the hardcore fans are the really the only true fans right? All we can really tell you is that if you don't like the way that has worked in the past then don't signup so that a hardcore fan can get in.

No Streaming Account
  3. BOOM1

BOOM1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anybody want to trade for the Bengals other than the Browns!? LOL

8)

No Streaming Account
  4. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There is no "draft order" so you might as well post all 32 teams and just see what you get.

No Streaming Account
  5. BOOM1

BOOM1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How exactly do you get you're more dedicated? Did you play out a season with the 2nd worse team in the league? NO. Would you have? Who knows because YOU DIDN'T! What makes you so special because you came tyo league before I did? NOTHING! I came in late and took the Bengals WITHOUT complaining about them! I won't keep taking crappy team handouts though! You're not even an NFL commish! Why is your nose in it? The GREEDY part came from your post about commishes ALWAYS GETTING FIRST PICK! SORRY, go back to class and learn the meaning of greedy!

Excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing, especially wishing to possess more than what one needs or deserves.

For example; what if you were a commish and finished the season 0-16 with the rams! currently, you would still have the option to keep them because you are a commish! That's not GREEDY!?

And should I be punished because i have real job and can't live on here waiting for a signup thread? That's why I played it out w/ the Bengals! Hoping that I could get a better team if I had a decent record!

No Streaming Account
  6. Raptor710

Raptor710 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Why does it feel like I am kicking a dead horse here. I will say this one more time for the people in the back rows that may not have heared me the first time. here is how what we will be looking at when picking the teams for season 2.

1. Record from season 1
    2. Senority in the league
    3. Activity on the site
    4. Games played on Time

The reason we ask for the top 5 picks from each person is so we dont have to go track someone down to find out what team they want. It makes it alot easier if we know what teams you want before hand.

Your input has been read and will be taken into account so I dont see any reason to keep arguing about this. If you dont like it that is tough because that is the way season 2 will be run.

No Streaming Account
  7. BOOM1

BOOM1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You don't have **** to do with it so go abuse your powers elsewhere!

No Streaming Account
  8. Raptor710

Raptor710 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You know what argument over.

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.