The Reason i HATE SofF!!

Discussion in 'Xbox / Xbox 360 Lounge' started by Tris10, Jun 21, 2003.

1. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Big pluses are the multitude of gametypes and maps.

One thing I don't like is the host/server options. In order to change something, you have to shut down the room and rehost. You can not change your map or the map order, settings, times, restrictions..nothing. You set it up once before the room opens up, then you're stuck with that. It needs a lobby feature in a serious way (so does RTCW).

Single player is a waste of time, but multiplayer IS fun. It has a few problems but it's good for some (mostly) mindless running around and blasting each other. Not stealthy/methodical/strategy oriented like GR, no objectives or teamwork like RTCW...just grab a gun and rack up some kills.

Graphics are very average, and I think the frames per second must be really low, because it's the 1st FPS that has given me motion sickness while playing it. Last night after playing with MP and others for a couple of hrs, it was very apparent. Ghost Recon and RTCW don't bother me like that, and I've been playing FPS on my PC for 4-5yrs without problems. The only thing I can think of is reduced frame rate or something.

No Streaming Account