S11- WJC Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming World Jr Championship (LGWJC PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Jan 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FalconeFlame

FalconeFlame Back from the dead

Ratings:
    +234 / 149 / -116
    (I will need to successfully appeal a NML)
    1. What is your age? 18
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      1x NHL Interim-Owner. 1x AHL GM. 1x AHL AGM. 1x CHL GM. 1x WJC Owner. 1x IHL Owner. Various ownerships through other leagues.
    3. League Experience?
      Xbox S24-S27. PS4 S1-S2 and S14-S15. 4 Seasons of X6. 3 Seasons of VG.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      6, unclear on recent rule changes in past seasons
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      I used to always be in the shout box and forums so naturally of course.
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I recently came off a capital offence for an argument with LG McDonald and I feel the need to prove that I have grown since then and I think starting in the WJC is the perfect way to prove that I've changed since my idiotic youth.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I will build a strong team to contend in the World Juniors using my knowledge of players and conducting scouting camps to fill out roster spots.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    FalconeFlame
  2. JonTurner15-

JonTurner15- Once made minute rice in 59 seconds

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -77
    1. What is your age? 18 years of age
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) None in LG but Owned a highly talented team in the WHL leading to a CO Championship as well a ran the coveted VPHL for sometime.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have called LG home for coming on 4 seasons now.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums? 7, studied that thing more than my final exam
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WJC Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand AND Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Just seen how much fun and the comradery that it brings to people and wanted to give it ago.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Not only to win but to have fun doing so.

• Informative Informative x 1
    jonturner15_
  3. lmaozaddy

lmaozaddy braydens daddy

Ratings:
    +309 / 14 / -61
    1. What is your age? 27
      S13 red deer rebels AGM, S15 Charlottetown islanders owner, S9-S10 WJC owner finland -france
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) LG SINCE S13-present / WCHL 1-3 / VG S18
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WJC Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I UNDERSTAND & accept “
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? well I’ve done it before I like to challenge myself it’s a great league and fun to play in.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Take the boys to a gold medal game Ive been to a bronze and won I’d like another run this time to get the gold !!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Duval_blooded

Duval_blooded Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 11 / -49
    What is your age? 30

Previous League Management Experience? Owner s11,12,13,15
    (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

League Experience?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) lg since s6 and fbhl

Knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6

Knowledge of Forums?
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) 7 yes

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To build a competitive and fun playing experience for new and old players

What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Take it as far as possible and keep integrity within the league

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. mgb2092

mgb2092 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mgb2092#1919
    Ratings:
    +78 / 1 / -13
    1. What is your age? 28
    2. Previous League Management Experience? S15 North Bay Battalion Owner
    3. League Experience? S15 was my first full season in the league. played TC in S14 and played S10 Wjr
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6/7, much more comfortable with it after owning for a season
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I thoroughly enjoyed my first season as management, there are always ups and downs when managing multiple personalities and ages, but we had a lot of fun and were turning a corner at the end of the year. I would like to continue to build upon this and continue to build more relationships within the LG community.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Continuing to build upon the foundation we built in S15 CHL and opening up opportunities to players who are new to the league and looking for their shot.

• Like Like x 1
    mgb2092
  6. Tantillo818

Tantillo818 Tantillo

Discord:
    tantillo818#1083
    Ratings:
    +83 / 6 / -12
    1. What is your age? 29
(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) gm of Kitchener rangers s13/14
    3. League Experience? 
(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 9
(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6/7
    5. Knowledge of Forums? 
(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I have never played in world juniors and I enjoy management
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Win the whole thing. GO FOR GOLD

• Winner Winner x 1
    Tantillo818
  7. Dradavich

Dradavich The guy who got Truc Banned

Discord:
    Dradavich#1971
    Ratings:
    +1,866 / 134 / -406
    1. What is your age: 19
    2. Previous League Management Experience: S15 AGM/GM of the PSN Reading Royals
    3. League Experience: I have played every season on the PSN side since Season 10
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook: 5/7
    5. Knowledge of Forums: I am 100% familiar with the Forums
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?: I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL: I Want to build my own team and want to continue to get better at managing, I enjoyed managing the Reading Royals.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner: I Want to build a competitive team that has a lot of fun competing for the top prize.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Dradavich
  8. CGio59

CGio59 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cgio59#0
    Ratings:
    +94 / 7 / -14
    1. What is your age? 25
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner of Victoria Royals Season 13 through Season 15. Owner of Team Italy Season
    3. League Experience? Been around the league since Season 2 of PSNCHL.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? I am very confident in my knowledge of the rule book. I have been an owner for 3 seasons now. As well as Managed in the AHL in previous seasons.
    5. Knowledge of Forums? I am very knowledgeable of the Forums. I know the Managers Tab very confidently.
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I accept all Ownership Responsibilities and Roles.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept.
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take ownership within LGHL because I feel that I bring a lot of experience with me. I enjoy putting a competitive team together that once starts as strangers and becomes a family by the end of the season!
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals are an LGHL owner is to build a very competitive team. Put together a team that is built with great people who want to have fun and play hockey. I would love to compete for the WJC!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Cgio59
  9. GhostSlayerTv

GhostSlayerTv Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Ghostslayertv(Owner)#0605
    Ratings:
    +6 / 2 / -12
    1. What is your age? 18
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner S15 Brampton Beast, AGM S14 Evertt Silvertips, AGM S8 Rimouski Oceanic.
    3. League Experience? Off and On from S4.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes, very.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? After a whole season of owning I'm extremely knowledgeable of the skill levels in this league and can make a top tier team in this tournament.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Gold or it's a disappointment

ghostslayertv
  10. CGio59

CGio59 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cgio59#0
    Ratings:
    +94 / 7 / -14

• Winner Winner x 1
    Cgio59
  11. Benny I93I

Benny I93I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Benny I93I#8304
    Ratings:
    +19 / 18 / -7
    1. What is your age? 20
      S36 LGCHL Owner / 1x WJC Owner / Quebec Nordiques eSports Owner (CapsGaming, SJS, and now PSN)
    3. League Experience?
      I have been playing consistently in LG for almost 3 years now.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes 7/7
      I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I had a lot of fun when I owned in WJC last time. I enjoy meeting new players and making a run for a championship!
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I’m planning on drafting and putting together a competitive team that can make a run for a cup. I want to work closely with management, and keep morale high around the team.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. dboot90

dboot90 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dboot90 (Huskies GM)#8288
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -2
    1. What is your age? 19.
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner of this seasons Huskies, and agm of season 11's tulsa oilers.
    3. League Experience?
      I have been in LG since season 9, and have never played in another league.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? I'd give myself a 6, just because I'm sure there's a few things I haven't experienced.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Very familiar with the forums.
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes.
    7. I understand & Accept
    8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I believe this season was a learning and growing experience for me as a first time owner. I'd like to continue to grow my knowledge and gain experience to continue to be an owner.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Dboot900
  13. LxBriinkk

LxBriinkk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +583 / 28 / -50
    1. What is your age? 31
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Roughly 7-8 seasons. Owner, GM and AGM
    3. League Experience?
      Since s1
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Rol? "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I enjoy building and manageing teams from the ground up.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To put together a competitive team.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    ibi2iinik
  14. KrazyKanuk l77l

KrazyKanuk l77l Canadian Moose

Discord:
    krazykanukl77lpylon#0
    Ratings:
    +159 / 8 / -26
    1. What is your age? 39
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) .. 10 season consecutive owner on Xbox, 1 season AGM Xbox and 1 wjc owner on Xbox. ( All LG )
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 14 seasons now I believe and no other leagues but LG on both console's
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" Understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Been management on Xbox for along time but I been playing more on PlayStation lately . Guys are great and am thinking about possibly becoming a future regular season owner on PlayStation
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To get to know more PSN guys more, meet some new people and who knows, maybe win a medal ..

No Streaming Account
  15. xTxmmyQc

xTxmmyQc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -2
    1. What is your age? 18

2. Previous League Management Experience? I have owned in VPHL

3. League Experience? I’ve played in X6 and this is my first season of LG.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? After this past season I have had to study the rule book I am extremely familiar with it.

5. Knowledge of Forums? yes very familliar with forums!

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      after this LG season it would be a nice change of pace knowing I can scout and recruit other players.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Win and have fun doing it

No Streaming Account
  16. Sandxn

Sandxn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Sandxn#5294
    Ratings:
    +135 / 3 / -27
    1. What is your age? 17.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) I was Owner of the S15 Kansas City Mavericks, current owner of the X6 Seattle Kraken, Owner of Chicago Blackhawks in a small league called OG6.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been in LG for 3 seasons, since S13, I played FB for 2 seasons, X6 for 3, VG for 1 & total of 5 seasons in other smaller leagues.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes, very.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take another Ownership role within the LGHL because from this current season of owning in LGCHL PSN, I realized how much I love owning as my genuine favourite thing this season was helping my teammate get better and better every single game no matter what, I created very very great friendship, after the season was over we all realized how much of a great time we had, how great everyone was on and off the ice, I wanna continue to help players reach the next level and I wanna continue to make these great friendships within the community, it was such a great time and I extremely wanna do it again.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals I wish to achieve as as a LGHL WJC PSN Owner is to have a great of a time and make sure everyone had a great time as my team did this season, we all loved each other and playing with each other everyday, I wanna own to make these bonds again, do my best to help make everyone better which is my favourite thing and to build a competitive and loving team and bring all these players to the next level no matter what it takes, which is why I wanna wanna take ownership again:)

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    ReaceDeace
  17. Parzival_1397

Parzival_1397 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 16
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) none
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have played in lg since season 14 and played in a bunch of different leagues
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) I would say i’m a 4
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with theImportant Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WJC Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on whatother violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "IUnderstand & Accept" I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on theOwnership Role within theLGHL? I have wanted to own a LG team for awhile and this is the chance i’m taking to fully fill my dream
    8. What are your goals you wishto achieve as an LGHL Owner? I wish to build a winning team with good performance and a team effort to go far in the tournament

No Streaming Account
  18. iamTano

iamTano "he never had the makings of a varsity athlete"

Discord:
    Tano#1746
    Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -12
    1. What is your age? 35
      AGM, GM & Owner in inferior leagues compared to LG.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Have been in LG for 2 seasons, 1 season in Juniors and active weekly for SNP as captain. I'm currently active in FBHL and have played in X6, NOHL and NHOL.
      I know it well, it is very extensive and most of the time you do learn as you go. But I did take the time to read the entire rule book at least one time. 5.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) YES

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Have always been interested in management, I'm a small business owner so I'm used to being a leader and find it difficult at times to participate in leagues and stand back. Online Hockey gives an escape and allows for some fun time, Why not include the headache that comes along with being an owner.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Expand my knowledge of the LG community and to win it all.

mynameistano
  19. Oxiidiize-VA

Oxiidiize-VA Warning Group

Discord:
    jaredrox1103#7941
    Ratings:
    +153 / 22 / -65
    1. 23
    2. Owner: 3 combined seasons GM: 3 combined seasons AGM: 4 combined seasons
    3. Since LGHL PS4 S3 (also have been a part of x6 spnhl VG and fb)
    4. 5 (would be 7, but you’re always learning no matter how much experience you have)
    5. yes
    6. I accept

7. Always have had a knack for managing teams. Have made playoff teams in every other league except this one so it’d be nice to check this off my list. But most importantly, to have fun and to start building new friendships that can last for years

8. I hope to advance my knowledge in the LG community as well as have the ability to scout future talent for the next chl season

Jaredtwilbs
  20. Tqrqsenko

Tqrqsenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +193 / 7 / -21
    1. What is your age? 16
    2. Previous League Management Experience? GM/AGM of S14 Quebec Remparts, S15 Florida Everblades GM, SNP Captain
    3. League Experience? Been n LG since S14, played a season in WCHL
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7.
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes, I know my way around and where to find anything.
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I accept all responsibilites and roles that come with owning.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept.
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I would like to take on the ownership role because I have a blast managing in LG and unfortunately our season got cut short and I would like to continue it in the WJC.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goal would be to ice a competitive team but above all else, have a fun group together that I'll enjoy chatting with even through rough patches. LG is supposed to be a fun way to make new friends and enjoy the sport of hockey, I plan to make it just that.

• Winner Winner x 1
    tqrqsenk0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.