S11- WJC Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming World Jr Championship (LGWJC PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Jan 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kreaks_

Kreaks_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kreaks_#3244
    Ratings:
    +81 / 2 / -10
    If you wish to become a PS4 WJC Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming Season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any staff in regard to your status as we will be informing you.

If you are currently on the NML, be sure to contact the Commissioner's Staff, to officially appeal your NML PRIOR to applying for Ownership.

___________________________________________________________________________________

PSN WJC Ownership Application

[​IMG]

1. What is your age?
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WJC Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As A WJC Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day to day operations that keep a team functioning is also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.
    We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you!

imkreaky
  2. XxpuckyxX3791

XxpuckyxX3791 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Datsyukmagicman#7412
    Ratings:
    +328 / 58 / -153
    1. What is your age? 28

2. Previous League Management Experience? i havent had any but i picked up alot over the many years ive been around lg !

3. League Experience? ive been in the league for few seasons now

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? be very honest i know most of the rules and never too late to learn more id give myself a 7

5. Knowledge of Forums? yes very familliar with forums!

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? now that i understand how everything works!! i wanna build my own community and put out a competitive team !!! ofcourse by being a leader and respecting the rules of lg but also this way i can scout and hopefully build a fun competitive enviroment within lg !! i have been look over many years now id like to show how much i learned and to be a good owner !
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? my goal is to have a fun least toxic as possible but competitve ! by building a team of guys that can compete !! thank you

• Troll x 9
    • Dislike x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Informative x 1
    blacklyndonfps
  3. xEgoNationx

xEgoNationx Well-Known Member

Discord:
    useless.space#0
    Ratings:
    +526 / 30 / -53
    1. What is your age? 30
    2. Previous League Management Experience? World Juniors owner S10 (Lithuania)
    3. League Experience? This was my 3rd season in LG, in a West League currently and thats it. Previous appearances in other banana leagues.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums? 7
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand & accept

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WJC Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Had fun the first time doing it last world juniors, hoping to have some fun again.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? The guys said it was the most fun they had in LG since joining, hoping to create that environment again.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Old Old x 1
    xEgoNationx
  4. R34NHL

R34NHL .

Discord:
    R34#8702
    Ratings:
    +241 / 57 / -32
    1. Age : 17

2. Experience : No formal experience, using this to prepare for the future

3. Been in LG for about 8 seasons now

4. 6, I’ve been in LG for quite awhile and have a good understanding of what my past managers have done.

5. Full knowledge of the forums, have used them before.

6 I Understand & Accept

7. I have always wanted to be a manager in the past, now here is my chance to get some experience under my belt and build a strong team.

8. Would love to compete for a championship, but would look forward just to get experience and a good group of guys to come together to compete.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. Fox-ll23ll

Fox-ll23ll Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Fox-ll23ll#7173
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 34

2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner,GM,AGM all CLHP

3. League Experience? 2 seasons so far once on Xbox now on PS4.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7 important to understand the rules within the community.

5. Knowledge of Forums? Understand all forums Read them Daily

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wanna build a team that can compete on a night in and night out Basis, help develop player and help them reach their full potential and create an amazing WJC hockey experience.

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? in WJC I wanna have fun with other players compete at a high level and hopefully win the gold.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. PlayBoiCenterSG-

PlayBoiCenterSG- s7,s9,s10 chl owner

Discord:
    playboicentersg#0
    Ratings:
    +82 / 29 / -34
    1old
    2 owner for a few seasons agm in ahl for a season agm in chl and gm a few times in chl
    3 9 seasons
    4 6 out of 7 for rules amd know where to find it if unsure
    5 yes I understand where forums are read them daily
    6 I understand and accept
    7 I would like to own in world junior cause I wanna get my feet back into the water of owning I have been staff the past couple season or world junior so wanna change it up
    8 my goals for world junior is is have a good team and great vibes meet some new people and give people a chance who didn’t a gst chance in the regular season and other goal is to take a player who wants to get there feet into manger to team up and have a great world junior

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. U_Just_

U_Just_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    u_just_#0
    Ratings:
    +44 / 2 / -3
    1. What is your age? 16
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owned in Snp but other than that, none
    3. League Experience? 3 seasons in lg and 1 in x6
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6/7
    5. Knowledge of Forums? 6/7

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I enjoy playing and have had lots of fun while taking small ownership duties for snp and I feel like I would like to do it on a slightly larger scale
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I want to provide a fun playing opportunity for a good group of people and introduce some new players to the world of lg

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. kcgaudette2013

kcgaudette2013 KCgaudet2013

Ratings:
    +33 / 5 / -14
    1. What is your age? 26

2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner S5

3. League Experience? Since S3

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7

5. Knowledge of Forums? to the best of my knowledge I Understand all forums

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take on the role of ownership to build a good enviroment and to have a team build to compete and have fun

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? WJC is about making the off-season go by faster and more enjoyable and trying to have a good time and compete at our best

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kcgaudett32013
  9. QC-BARBEY

QC-BARBEY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 1 / -10
    1. What is your age? 36

2. Previous League Management Experience? AGM Kelowna S13

3. League Experience? Since S6

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? I'd say 6/7. Just need to read and understand the new rules that came out last 1-2 seasons.

5. Knowledge of Forums? Pretty good.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? First of all, I would like to be an owner next season. So i think that it would be a good bridge to gain more managing experience before that. Then, i want to build a competitive club while having fun with the boys so I see a good opportunity to pick great players (skills and attitude).

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Meet new players. Create a club where everyone can have fun. Having great players is something, but building a fun environnement where players can help each other and having fun is great. Respect and communication is key. I want to build that kind of environnement.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. ShadowSlayer2204

ShadowSlayer2204 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ShadowSlayer2204#4291
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -4
    1. What is your age? 16
    2. Previous League Management Experience? None really other than helping with PA Raiders last season
    3. League Experience? I have been in lg for 2 seasons and I also played 2 seasons in the UEHL (X6)
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6 / I learned a bunch from @nicholas08chick he is one of the most knowledgeable people that I know.
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes, I also learned from @nicholas08chick
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? It will be a learning opportunity for me; Also, ill be able to build Relationships with other as I chase Gold with my team.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I wish to become better and chase gold with my team.

shadowslayer22_gaming
  11. x-Mxrphy-8

x-Mxrphy-8 S16/17 Petes Owner | s19 Kitch GM

Discord:
    mxrph_8#0
    Ratings:
    +413 / 23 / -118
    1. What is your age?

Owner of season 15 Drakkar and multiple smaller leagues as an owner.
    3. League Experience?

Been in LG for 2 seasons.

5. Knowledge of Forums?

Yes

I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

I want to take what I learned from owning in Season 15 of the CHL and possibly take that to Juniors and continue my owning career over there.

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?

I want to build a great experience for players that may be newer to LG. I want to make LG a fun experience while also keeping a competitive mindset, and there's obviously the end goal in Winning the Gold Medal

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    jmurphy7988
  12. DeeFroster

DeeFroster Well-Known Member

Discord:
    deefroster#0
    Ratings:
    +132 / 82 / -294
    • What is your age? 17
    • Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Owner and GM
    • League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 6 szn for LG 2 for FB and 6 for VG
    • Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    • Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

• Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To Try a new thing in my LG career and persuade my dreams
    • What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner To have Fun and Meet new people and win a championship
    And i understand and Accept

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. x2Apollo4x

x2Apollo4x Apollo bayyybay

Discord:
    x2apollo4x#6628
    Ratings:
    +576 / 33 / -46
    1. What is your age? 33
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) s3 gm s5,6,9,10,11,14,15 owner.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since s8 Xbox.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I love the development aspect of lg.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To build a competitive squad that becomes a family.
    I Understand and accept

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Goldenboylyons

Goldenboylyons Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -2
    2.i currently dont have any lg managment history
    3.i have 2 seasons of lg experience and a season of vg which i found terrible
    4. I would say truthfully my knowledge of the lg rule book is prob 3 or lower
    5. Yes i can navigate the site quite easily on my lap top but the app is a little rough
    6.I understand and accept
    7. As ive been playing ive found that there is a major skill gap in the league. Id like to provide a solid gaming environment that has a competitive edge and eliminate some of buddy buddy ownership nonsense. I want quality players and quality people. I also truly enjoy alot of the statistical aspects of being a Gm i love drafting stat browsing and have played a pile of be a gm modes. I also really enjoy the social side of lg, i have added a ton of people since i started lg. Another reason i want to try out workd junoirs as an owner before i dive into being an lg owner, i think this might be a good tester if i were to get the opportunity.
    8. Well i mean like anyone i wanna win main goal is to win, but i want to keep clear of toxicity in my roster. Id also like to draft at least one player that makes top ten in points.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. xHexbz88

xHexbz88 Only the Realest

Discord:
    xhexbz88#0
    Ratings:
    +34 / 7 / -9
    1. What is your age? 25
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) s13 Owner, s14 GM
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since s7
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    5. Knowledge of Forums?

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To put together a competitive and fun atmosphere team to compete for a WJC Championship
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Win some games and have some fun while on the quest for a Championship

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. DJ_DeaThSlapZ85

DJ_DeaThSlapZ85 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DJ_DeaThSlapz85#4265
    Ratings:
    +97 / 77 / -124
    1. What is your age? 35
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Owner of team Sweden last WJC
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 3rd season of LG, CBJ, WJC 2x's
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6 or 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

7. I understand & Accept
    8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I had fun my first time being an owner in world jrs so I am looking forward to it again. It was fun and competitive
    9. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To build another team to compete and at the same time have fun. That is what we are all here for after all

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    dj_deathslapz85
  17. Glimi-1

Glimi-1 Just a Pine Rider

Discord:
    Glimi#2437
    Ratings:
    +372 / 39 / -53
    1. What is your age? 33
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner 10+ Seasons Xbox CHL / WJC
    3. League Experience?
      10+ Seasons
      7/7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes

• Like Like x 3
    TehGlimi1
  18. A1-Rapada-Beast-

A1-Rapada-Beast- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -5
    •. I am 28
    * I Was owner in FBHL for 5 seasons never tried for LG yet but have helped alll my owners threw the seasons with recruiting and keeping a toxic locker room to a minimum.
    * I have bin in LG, FBHL, x6 , and VG
    * Knowledge of the rulebook?
    * Solid 7!
Since I have bin here I’ve bin watching and learning from my owners . I’ve read the rule book over and over since last season . 

* (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    * yes and I bought a new computer to help organize rosters and schedules .
    * Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes I do 

* yes I understand 

* Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    * -To become and learn to be a owner I’ve bin in this league for awhile now and would love the chance to show this league why I’m so loyal to LG and bring home that cup
    * What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner To have Fun and Meet new people and win a championship
    * i understand and accept for a chance to build a solid brother hood team

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Bailmoney95

Bailmoney95 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +322 / 11 / -26
    1. What is your age:25
    2. Previous League Management Experience: S7-9 Gm of Swift Current Broncos 
S10 GM of Gatineau S11 Owner of Brandon wheat kings S12 Owner of the Regina pats S13,14 Gm of the Toronto Marlies
    4. League Experience just LG since season 6
    6. Knowledge of the rulebook?
(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? 6/7 if I don’t know a rule that I don’t know I will just look it up
    8. Knowledge of Forums? Yes
    10. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role: yes 

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

12. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Accept
    13. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To build a fun winning team with no drama and make people have a great lg experience if it’s there first season or been here for awhile.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Bailmoney95
  20. I Minsky I

I Minsky I CHL Staff

Discord:
    iminskyi#0
    Ratings:
    +153 / 8 / -106
    1. What is your age? 20
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) S14 Chicoutimi Sagueneens Owner, S15 Saginaw Spirit Owner, S10 WJC South Korea Owner, Various banana Leagues
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been signed up for LG since S10, played VG S19, UeHL S1+S2, X6 S4, and WCHL S3/4
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7 out of 7, never had any rule violations through 2 seasons of CHL Management and a season of WJC Management
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership role within the LGHL? I want to keep doing what I’ve been doing, which is continuing to manage in LG. I’ve enjoyed doing the job, so I hope to keep doing it during the off-season.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an owner in LGHL? I hope to build a great team but also a team that people will remember as a team that they had fun playing on as well.

• Like Like x 4
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    vMinsky35
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.