PRE PLAYOFFS FAVOURITES?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Life is sw33t, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Gnashty41

Gnashty41 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 3 / -3
    Hey, they wanted to pick a fight so they got it. I don't really give two shits what anyone thinks about me. I sign up for games and SHOW UP ON TIME!!! If people want to hate me, because I want to enforce the rules, that's fine, don't really care. Some people have to get up at a reasonable times, because they have jobs. I don't have time to wait 30+ mins, because a team can't show up on time or refuse to get ECU's. It's not like I'm asking a lot here. If you can't field a full team, use ECU's, it's not like each team doesn't have 50+.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Last thing I swear lol, who waited 30 plus minutes? Now you're just making shit up to try and be relevant, just go to bed man.

Nobodies trying to start a fight but you so go comment on some YouTube videos or something.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Gnashty41

Ratings:
    +70 / 3 / -3
    We waited 16 minutes to play the game against you. we told you that you need to get ECU's since you tired to schedule the same line 3 times in a row for 3 games that were 30 minutes apart. That was week 8, everyone knew at that point in the season it takes at least one hour to play a game, because one team will take forever to show up and then we will have 3+ lagouts. We told you to get ECU's for the players in the first game, but you didn't. I have waited an average of 30+ minutes to start games this season, because teams aren't showing up on time. They literally didn't have a full party of 6. They would either have 3 people, 5 people, etc..... They keep using this whole connection bullshit as a crutch. Connecting to Xbox Live and getting in a damn party has nothing to do with EA servers. Look, I'm tired of it. My whole team is tired of it and if you don't like it then don't be management. We told you to get ECU's just in case your guys were gonna be late (and they were), because we weren't gonna wait forever. Even if we did play that game say 20-25 minutes late. That would have been 5-10 minutes before that exact same line would have had to play their next game. So our other line was just supposed to sit around for 45 to 50 minutes to wait on us to finish the second of three games that night. That's not how it works. Read the damn rules.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Rushpac

Rushpac First ever back-to-back PLB champion bitches!

Ratings:
    +981 / 17 / -16
    Hi!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Rushpac
  5. Gnashty41

Ratings:
    +70 / 3 / -3
    BTW.. My pre-playoff favorite in the east would be either LVP or Springfield. WBS has a chance, but I don't think they have good enough availability to line match. In the west who knows. Crass chokes every season in the playoffs so its hard to pick Stockton, but then again who else is deep enough to beat them. Either way the winner is probably gonna come from the East barring bad availability from the winner of the East.

No Streaming Account
  6. NicoH58

NicoH58 NicoH58

Ratings:
    +1,249 / 38 / -43
    Just thought I'd add in, some teams have to schedule their same line all 3 games In a night, I had to as well. It's the leagues fault honestly for scheduling it like that, you're better off just making a 8:30 game. Anyway you can't blame management when they can only work with what is given to them in terms of availability.

On a 3 game day you should be patient and wait for the other team, why? Because it's not their fault this games servers suck ass and other teams enjoy taking the entire 15 to finish their HUT game instead of play. Gnashty, you're in the wrong here, you have never been management before (I believe) so you can't begin to assume what you would do would make everything flawless and perfect.

-Sincerely some nobody

• Like Like x 12
    Luna0995
  7. Steve Stefani

Steve Stefani '95 TIL INFINITY

Ratings:
    +409 / 9 / -14
    *This game is shit

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    It would be nice to know going into next season which rules the league intends to enforce, and which can be waived if enough players on a team cry about them. If a rule is not going to be enforced, I have a really crazy idea: change the fucking rule. "Cry-hard" should not be a rewarded strategy.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    Most game times haven't started on time for every team in this league since the season started so why all of a sudden is this a big deal now? I guarantee you that this is not the first time you've been apart of it. If you want to enforce the rules of the games starting on time, join staff and make it happen. Quit making excuses

And as for your other point, while xbox parties are not directly related to EA there have been xbox issues as whole on some nights where guys actually cant connect. I myself have played a game or two in game chat because of it.

As for my prediction, not to toot my own horn here, but I like st johns in the playoffs at least in the east. No disrespect to LHV, WBS, or SPR but you guys are expected to come out on top you all have had great seasons, theres no denying that. As far as st johns goes or anyone else in our division for that matter, i believe we are the sleeper team in the playoffs. We may not have names on all lines that are flashy but hey we keep winning and thats what matters. We are definitely in the toughest division with a 6 team race for first. I was not apart of this team at the beginning of the season, but joined them week 3 and have literally climbed from 3rd or 4th to our division lead. Syracuse, rochester, utica and albany have been up our ass with pressure and we have been feeling it but we keep winning.

In the west, i dont know much about any of the teams so unfortunately i have to go with stockton because well, they dont have 110+ points for nothing and a 50 win season. ive played stockton twice this season and both games have been extremely difficult. @Coach Crass you have a hell of a team, last night was as difficult as any game ive played this season. good luck to you and your mates in the playoffs good sir.

P.S. gnashty before you come at me with loads and loads of hate, i like kirito am just a nobody except im more of a nobody then he.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    Damn this is a good toilet read.

I'd just like to throw out there my very serious issue, you called someone other then me the GOAT. The fuck bro. @I The Legacy l

• Like Like x 1
    iMackie21
  11. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    The Ice Caps are the best team in the Eastern Conference if you weigh in schedule difficulty. The Ice Caps couldn't pad their stats with as many games against Hartford, Bridgeport, or Hershey. The Caps are also peaking at the right time - good on you for an 8 game winning streak.

There are six good teams in North. There are three good teams in Atlantic - you do the math and figure out who has had to play against better competition this year.

Any team in the Eastern North is going to eat alive those fat and happy Atlantic punks in the playoffs. If it weren't for Easy Points Trifecta, the Caps would likely be first overall in the conference.

The only thing Lehigh Valley will bring home this season is another gallon of milk.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. dityboycom

dityboycom I don't agree with you Platinum

Discord:
    dityboycom#4643
    Ratings:
    +367 / 51 / -50
    I wouldn't be too concerned about the Ice Caps, we have no depth, we have shoddy goaltending, and our defense rivals a bantom team. Realistically if you want a team to boost your ego on, play your struggling lines against us, their confidence will be sky high.

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    Hockeyinfo33
  13. Rushpac

Rushpac First ever back-to-back PLB champion bitches!

Ratings:
    +981 / 17 / -16
    Exclusive footage of St. John's defense:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    Rushpac
  14. Gnashty41

Ratings:
    +70 / 3 / -3
    You as management voted to have 3 games in one night at that time schedule. I was informed of this. You can't blame that on the league. How am I in the wrong for wanting management to schedule their teams properly, use the ECU system we have, and start games on time by have a full 6 people ready to go? I understand the connection issues, but not having a full team ready to go is the reason for all this. If a guy is 15 minutes late for wanting to finish a HUT game then he doesn't need to play in the league. He can join the LGUHL instead of wasting everyone's time here.

No Streaming Account
  15. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Here I am, wasting time talking about this again lol weezy went to a Tampa Bay Lightning that night and Dingo had rec league finals. Honcho was the only dman available to play that night and you guys had been informed of that hours before gametime (about 4hrs to be exact) So I had 2 guys with 6/9 avail and one guy with 9/9 so I couldn't schedule anyone else because it's against players rights.

You're thinking personally and not as a league in whole. I waited 25 minutes last night for syracuse in a 2 game night you don't see me or anyone on my team ripping up the forums on a rage bender. The servers blow and this is something all 3000 of us in the league have to struggle through as a community. I'm honestly not looking at this thread again, I thank all of you all who see this rationally even tho we all might not all see eye to eye on every subject I think it's beneficial to have a group of managment that has each others back in situations, it promotes league growth and isn't that why were all here?

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  16. NicoH58

NicoH58 NicoH58

Ratings:
    +1,249 / 38 / -43
    Oh hey, we had another 11 game win streak that ended last night. Just broke the AHL record for points in a season with 6 to play and have three teams in our division that will finish with over 110 points. We are undefeated against bottom feeders in every division (exception rockfords forfeit win) we beat the teams we are suppose to instead of letting them beat us in a upset.

St. Johns has a great team and I'm sure will be tough for anyone to play, but seriously get over it, if our team can win the cup it will go down as the best team ever created in the AHL. That's a big if though still have 4 weeks to go before we can find that out. But I forgot our win streaks aren't impressive because we are just better than everyone. I'll take it that our 3 10 game+ winning streaks is just Hartford and Bridgeport 6 out of those 10 games. If you want give us Chicago and San Antonio instead of Hartford and Bridgeport, wouldn't make a damn difference their record would be identicle playing against the big 3.

Luna0995
  17. CarneyeVORE

CarneyeVORE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 28 / -20
    I don't sleep on any team in the east... it's a freaking blood bath over here.

• Like Like x 3
    wizard0fozzy
  18. NostraLlamas

NostraLlamas Space Fertilizer

Ratings:
    +516 / 40 / -25
    Wise words from the Wiz, easily the deepest playoff pool in the east I've seen. WBS are the sexy pick literally and figuratively

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    It was fun, but I ran the numbers through Week 8.

The MMDF (Macros Mean Difficulty Factor) for the:

Phantoms schedule: 2.233.
    Ice Caps schedule: 2.570, or ~14% more difficult.

The MPPR (Macros Patented Power Ranking), which involves re-rating your W/L based on schedule difficulty:

Phantoms: 115.17.
    Ice Caps: 107.8.

~6.6% difference in favor of the Phantoms, but the Phantoms schedule was substantially easier.

Edited:

Forgot the most important part!

If the Ice Caps schedule had been the same difficulty as the Phantoms, the Caps MPPR would be 122.90 - clearly superior to Lehigh Valley.

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    But Macros, what about the Checkers, you said they were so awesome.

Well, they don't fare so well, unfortunately.

2.190 MMDF and a MMPR of 79.62. Easier schedule than either of the previous two teams. They are likely to get crushed by either the Ice Caps or the Phantoms.

However, in a warning sign for the Phantoms, they are 1-1 this year against Charlotte. Anything can happen.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account