GOAT_Neal's Recent Activity

1. GOAT_Neal replied to the thread Underrated Player Spotlight - NicotheGoon.

The guy with 15 more goals and 10 more points than you

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:47 PM
  2. GOAT_Neal replied to the thread Underrated Player Spotlight - NicotheGoon.

This is about Nico tho

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:01 AM
  3. GOAT_Neal rated Nealrambo's post Informative in the thread Underrated Player Spotlight - NicotheGoon.

Im underrated. No one wanted me in the chl. One team took a chance on me in the chl. Do good in chl get called up to echl and go 14-4-1

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:00 AM
  4. GOAT_Neal rated NicotheGoon's post Winner in the thread Underrated Player Spotlight - NicotheGoon.

Thanks for the great write up goat

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:03 PM
  5. GOAT_Neal replied to the thread Underrated Player Spotlight - NicotheGoon.

So he’ll finish #1! Then @Dragszerman can eat shit

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:00 PM
  6. GOAT_Neal replied to the thread Underrated Player Spotlight - NicotheGoon.

Aw you’re just salty he has more goals and points than you in his first season. It’s okay maybe next season you’ll be better!

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:01 AM
  7. GOAT_Neal replied to the thread Underrated Player Spotlight - NicotheGoon.

I assumed it ran inline with the CHL timeline

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:00 AM
  8. GOAT_Neal rated Pooderz's post Get Good in the thread Underrated Player Spotlight - NicotheGoon.

Kids good, but he tries to do the same cut in front of the net everytime he has it and is very predictable to defend. Believe we shut...

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:58 AM
  9. GOAT_Neal rated Dragszerman's post Dumb in the thread Underrated Player Spotlight - NicotheGoon.

He just does the same play, id score 40 if i shot short side 10 times a game on pylons all season. Theres a reason he was dealt so many...

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:58 AM
  10. GOAT_Neal rated HanBananaman's post Winner in the thread LGHL NCAA Denver Pioneers vs Yale Bulldogs Round 1 Playoff Matchup Break Down.

[img] Yale Bulldogs in 6

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:57 AM
  11. GOAT_Neal rated DrewCrew777's post Dumb in the thread LGHL NCAA Denver Pioneers vs Yale Bulldogs Round 1 Playoff Matchup Break Down.

[img] Denver Pioneers in 7

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:07 PM
  12. GOAT_Neal replied to the thread LGHL NCAA Denver Pioneers vs Yale Bulldogs Round 1 Playoff Matchup Break Down.

[img] Yale Bulldogs in 4

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:06 PM
  13. GOAT_Neal posted a new thread.

Underrated Player Spotlight - NicotheGoon

Let's talk about a player who was putting in the work this season but didn't get the recognition he deserved. That player is...

Forum: Leaguegaming ECHL (LGECHL)

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:18 AM