Would it be easier?

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by cocoman, Nov 25, 2003.

1. cocoman

cocoman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    To just keep simple stats? Would it make it easier for tris? IMO I only care about wins, passing yards, rushing yards, turnovers, etc. I would not lose any sleep if the individual stats were removed.:laugh: While I',m at it, since we will be playing 1 game per week in season 2...could we have a set time for everyone to play the games...like maybe at the half of Monday Night Football? We all know that this is the guys night and wives\girlfriends\ boyfriends would not nag too much.:laugh: Just my opinion.

No Streaming Account
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bad idea

One set times suck and never work

two, Monday night football ends in 6 weeks and if its a game I want to see I dont feel like missing part of it to play someone.

three, I often go to a bar to watch the game and they wont let me hook my xbox up to the big screen.

3. DeNMaN

DeNMaN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah one set time for everone would be very difficult, it makes it much easier to just get in contact with the people you play each week and setup a time you both can agree on.

And with only one week of play all of the individual stats will help make the league more interesting bacuase if you are getting close to the rushing title you might try a game plan of rushing a little more to try and accomplish that or most passing yards, total yards, sacks, INTs what ever is kept track of. All of the stats can add a lot to a season when they are kept track of especially when keeping them for a history.

No Streaming Account
  4. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: Would it be easi

No, not really. The scoreboard and calculator is already programmed, it's the database junk that takes a while for a season switchover.

I'd like to have a set time where we all play, which is what we'll be doing in Top Spin and maybe in some of the Links tournaments, but for the team sports leagues, there are just too many people with too many different schedules to try and set one specific time each week.

We have some guys that work 3rd shift, some kids that can't stay up late, the time zone differences, etc etc.

I think almost everyone will be able to hook up with their opponent for one game a week next season, shouldn't be too difficult to schedule that.

No Streaming Account