Will there be a new league starting?

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by t roy2, Oct 1, 2003.

1. t roy2

t roy2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Will there be a new

I just posted a reply to the Bills owner not being able to fullfill his commitment. :oops:

I feel I have the time to fulfill that commitment and would like the opportunity to do so. ESPN Football is the bomb. I cannot believe how well it plays and it looks like non other. Madden can go to HELL.

If you already have a full league do you have enough people to make a new league. I will be willing to offer my help with any leagues.

Thanks.

Lets hear the replys.

No Streaming Account
  2. woobwoob

woobwoob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: Will there be a

Thanks for the offer. We are in serious need of Coldfusion programmers. Currently we have one, and he is really really really really really really busy. Did I mention he is really busy? :laugh:

We would love to add more leagues to accomodate the overflow of available players, but our programming resources are stretched very thin and he is busy getting the main leagues up and running and working on the main parts of our newer leagues scheduled to begin shortly. So we are trying to cover all our bases without spending too much time in one area. And on top of that he is the one making sure that all the overall site continues to run smoothly.

Please be patient with us, we are still very young.

No Streaming Account
  3. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    I'm not too sure about a new league, but there will be a new season when we finish season 1.

We can add you to the waiting list if you like , and if you want to play some meaningful or competitive games, there is always the exb. scoreboards.