WiK 4: Hawsk!!!! Knicks!!!

Discussion in 'LG2KPark' started by WilloMan, Dec 1, 2003.

1. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    WiK 4: Hawsk!!!! Kni

Hi can you 2 set up a day when you are available to play porfavor. I'll also PM you both.

:klac: VS :katl: accountblocked

:kny: VS :klac: esinrada

BTW i'm going back to actually playing 24/7 i havent been playing correctly since getting Links 2004 and Top Spin but i'll probly have Project Gotham 2 tomorrow also. I might also just start my franchise finally.

BTW all my late games please try to contact me. I'm dam tired of contacting you(except for NoTyme since i havent seem him/her online). Especially when i'm online with a room ready and you just switch games. That erks me.

:klac: VS :kmia: CHOSEN ONE 33
    :knj: VS :klac:
    :kgs: VS :klac: NoTyme

No Streaming Account
  2. esinrada

esinrada Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Willow, I'm on in the evenings between 6:30 pm and 10 pm EST most nights. I am trying to get two games in that are on my schedule before ours so I'll probably catch you later in the week. Anytime you see me on though, send me an invite and if I'm not playing a league game, I'll come right over.

No Streaming Account
  3. WilloMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    To MP and Tris:

In the input section for my games, i dont have the option for my week 2 game that i havent played. Can you please fix that. Thnx in advance.

:klac: VS :kmia:

No Streaming Account
  4. striker3771

striker3771 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know for a fact you didnt try contacting my @ss. I left a post on Saturday that I wanted to get my last 2 games of the week done that night since I didnt see YOU or heard from my other opponent. When you sent out that invite, I was in the middle of a league game. Just because someone doesnt bow down and accept you invite when you send it, doesnt mean that person is trying to avoid you. Im not going to break my plans once I schedule a game with another league member. Furthermore, ith seems that you're always behind since the beginning of the season. Maybe you should start setting a set time to play your opponents.

No Streaming Account
  5. WilloMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LMAO you f'n liar. You were playing a league game and because you lost to the Hornets you didnt wanna play me. In that same day i had the game set up twice for us to get it on. Actually i had scheduled 2 games during the week against you and you never showed.

Maybe you should find out first why i dont get some of my games played before opening your big mouth and trying to sound like you actually made the effort to play me. As anyone would see it im available alomst all week and my opponents...YOU...are the ones that didnt make the time. I made all the efforts to get in contact with you and until you decided to finally have time you then come on the boards and try to sound like you made all the effort in this one day. Please spare me with that bull. Im not gonna kill myself over playing you. Your not that special.

Go somewhere with this bull**** of you making the effort and me not showing up.

No Streaming Account
  6. striker3771

striker3771 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dont have time to waste on little boys. But you just made yourself look like the @ss that you are because people around here know that I dont have time to play during the week because of personal reasons and work. So just keep you lies to yourself. I dont give a rats @ss if I lose or win. There are way more important things in my life than getting mad over a game. All I care about is that my kids and family are taken care of. You in the other hand probably just care about playing video games all day. Thursday 8pm E, be there or try and come up with another lie.

No Streaming Account
  7. WilloMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i dont give a rats ass about you and ur family or personal issues. All that can go to hell if i actually cared. Their will be no apoligies from me. But your lies need to stop. I go to school, work and still try to get these games done. Their is nothing like taking 1 to 2 hours out of the day to get these games out of the way. If think i actually cared about playing you you must be smoking.

YOu then come on the boards and try to sound all intelligent and like your life is sooooo much better then mine and anyone else. Please go lick someones ass. All i'm mad about is your lies. YOU know i scheduled most of the games. YOU know i showed up for my games. YOU know you didnt attempt to play me. Go somewhere with your shit.

Matter of fact dont contact me to play our game because i dont care to anymore you dam liar.

No Streaming Account
  8. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Settle down boys. Just play the game...no need to argue.

No Streaming Account
  9. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Done.

No Streaming Account