West Bid Review And Contracts

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Morrow_2867, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Morrow_2867

Morrow_2867 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    morrow_2867#0
    Ratings:
    +130 / 2 / -6
    West Bid Review and Contracts

As promised here's the west. Again, I don't really know the xbox side of things too well so if i say something wrong or there's a bad take just remember I'm still learning it and xbox will be mostly based off of stats. Enjoy all! Logos didn't pop up and I'm not sure where to find them so no logos on this one lol.

Colorado Eagles:
    Colorado entered bidding with in my opinion one of the best management groups in the league with ILegxndz7, the rocket05 and Kxchh. They spent their cap probably the most even in the league at 43% on forwards and 40% on d. I like where they spent their cap and got good deals all around, Dyyllxn-, Boyer x 10 and TeenagePlane114 all look like good cheap contracts. They got their top guys in rocket05 and angrynachos and i would expect them to be a force to be reckoned with in the west this season. A few contracts are interesting to me, Chxrbz is a life long goalie turned d but i would assume he's solid because most goalies turned d are decent. Volt x is a great dman, 7 mill worth maybe not that much but that's what happens when you bid on a dman later in bidding and people start to panic bid. But i don't mind it compared to some of the other high contracts in the A. Their goalies also both look great with both posting a .825 or higher in their respective leagues last season. I like this team and i think they'll do well, definitely see them making playoffs.

BEST CONTRACT:
    Kxchh-1.25 mill
    WORST CONTRACT:
    volt x-7 mill not because he's bad just a bit of an overpay

FWD: A-
    DEF: B+
    GOALIES: A

Iowa Wild:
    This team interests me, their management group is all solid players and they have lot's of guys with a bunch of experience which i think will help them. A lot of them have positive records but not as good of a +/- and I would've thought for their records with that being said with the right lines and right chemistry i think this could be a decent team. I'm a real big fan of their d-core with MON5ST3R, Fakie, Colonel20- and Lohreii. Their goalies look decent both posting around a .800 sv% and with that dcore i think a few goals a game for them wins them most games. I can't comment much on their main guy in TITO JACKSON but his stats are good and from what I've learned the guy lives in the shout box, seems worth 6 mill off locker room presence alone. Overall I think if this team especially forwards adapt a defense first mentality they'll do well and can see them fighting for a playoff spot.

BEST CONTRACT:
    Colonel20-1 mill
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Beliveau-750k

FWD: B
    DEF: A+
    GOALIES: B+

Manitoba Moose:
    I assume Goldy is happy with how this bidding went considering he hasn't quit yet. And to be fair i think it did go well for them. Starting with their dp for 1.5 before bidding even started in a player like twilight is huge, from everyone I've talked to said he's a really good dman so at 1.5 is a steal. All three of their managers are good aswell,oh-temp and zubee have gross thumbs and goldy proved he's a shutdown dman last season by winning the calder. They got quite a few good contracts on this team from bidding like careless scum, Kxngsb3rry_ and tgil all for min. They got their main guys in sakxc- and IVIANi4K which for both are honestly resonable contracts, those dudes can play. I like what they built over there and have a bunch of depth I believe they'll have a good season and be battling for one of the playoff spots come the end of the season. Good work Goldy and co.

BEST CONTRACT:
    TGil36-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Roysay-750k not even a terrible contract, just a dman gone fwd so a question mark for me

GOALIES: A-

Midwaukee Admirals:
    My team, no bueno, no playoffs, onto the next.

BEST CONTRACT:
    Morrow_2867-free 99
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Everyone else-27 mill

FWD: A+
    DEF: F
    GOALIES: F

Rockford Icehogs:
    One of the management groups I feared would struggle due to lack of experience but I'm pleasantly surprised on how they did. They have a bunch of min contracts that I'm kind of upset that I didn't see. For what i expected to what they did is great, I just have one issue with it and that Fug84 for 6 mill. I think that's a wild overpay considering some of the names that were in bidding. That's gonna be a rough contract to move and one you may possibly be stuck with. Aside from that I'm happy you guys built a decent team. I think you did great on your goalies and that's coming from someone that doesn't like to pay goalies. Honestly I don't see you guys making playoffs but for a first season as management in the A good work again. Can't wait to see next season with a season under your belt what you could do!
    BEST CONTRACT:
    Ix Lutvi xI-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Fug84-6 mill

FWD: B-
    DEF: C+

Springfield Thunderbirds
    Skirta x takes over this team joined by Timmy stxtz (W name) and Lazar. I don’t hate the Timmy addition but I feel like they could’ve saved a mill or getting Lazar in bidding. They went into bidding with Ohhclampz- from the draft this year at a price of 1.25 I’ve heard nothing but good things about this kid so a good contract from the word on the street. I like their d and the fact they didn’t get anyone for min is interesting and probably the only team in the league to do it. They have a couple players that look like they haven’t played a season yet this game including their highest paid dman in KripticCG, I’m not sure if they’ve clubbed at all or not but I’m only bringing it up because of the perks. But at 6.25 I’m sure he’ll get back into the swing of things in no time. A few question marks other than that but overall not too bad.
    BEST CONTRACT:
    OhhClampz-1.25 mill
    WORST CONTRACT:
    I Brinxxy I-750k

FWD: C+
    DEF: B
    GOALIES: B

Texas Stars:
    Moving onto Texas I had never heard of these managers but oh my did they put together a solid team. From top to bottom, front and back this team looks well put together, my favorite part is the price of these these contracts. When your highest contract is 4.25 and you have the caliber of players you have here you set yourself up for big season. Also the fact they still have 5 mill in cap space none of their contracts are really a burden and they’re all movable if need be. Although I don’t see any of them needing to be moved, if need be they can bring in a big time player with the cap. Giroux, Jerry, Tymase and cerkus are all amazing contracts for their price. They seem deep all the way around and I expect them to be one of the top teams in the west come the end of the season. Good work guys!

BEST CONTRACT:
    Giroux-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    BigYanLocks-2 mill. Not even a bad contract just hasn't played higher than chl in a long time.

FWD: B+
    DEF: A-

Tucson Roadrunners:
    Another great built team here in Tucson. I was wondering how long it was going to take Shorey to get his right hand man back in poolzy and apparently the answer is about 4 days lol. Regardless if they were buddies or not I think is a huge move for them as poolzy is a better player in my opinion. I like this team all the way around but especially their defense I’m a big fan of, I think it’s a top 5 dcore in the league but my only concern is dantas. As long as I’ve known him he’s just been in the C but Shorey knows what he’s doing so I’m sure dantas is ready. But with names with akmatic,Costa and dark (who somehow went for min) how could you not be excited about this if you’re Tucson. I also think they have some great value forwards is Holland and Iceking (Imsoosorreh) there won’t be any shortage of practice as those guys live for this game. I think they have great depth and will do well, the one thing that worries me is being right at the cap. If they ever need to make a move not being able to bring in a higher cap player is slightly worrisome but I know Shorey will figure it out. Great trade before the season started and Goodluck to start!

BEST CONTRACT:
    Darkl79l-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Poolzy-8 mill not because he's bad just an absurd amount.

DEF:A

Abbotsford Canucks:
    Abbotsford was a team I was slightly worried about going into bidding as they had a ton of cap already used up. Bringing in boldy and joshrg before bidding for 7.75 mill combined may have been a bit much but there’s definitely worse contracts in the a. For the cap they had I like the team they came out of bidding with, all their d except one is either min or free and with 3.25 left over in cap they have room to bring in a bigger dman if need be. M4trix at 2.75 is an absolute steal for them and a great pickup by warminup. To go along with that muscle_hijacker, chxlked and Egyptian are all very good value at 750k. Rolla and mondo proved they’re a top line in the A last season and I expect them to produce again this season. I believe the question will be is if their depth guys step up and do what is asked of them. Again for what they had going into bidding I think they did well and I’m excited to see how this season plays out for them!

BEST CONTRACT:
    xvSleep-1 mill
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Joshrg23-5.5 mill

Bakersfield Condors:
    This team is ran by smarsh,Jmalarkie and GhostMK. I like the skill of this management team and to have them all for 750k going into bidding is huge. Birdiegang is a great dp contract 1.25 but I’m not sure about the other two. These guys are strong defensively with gonzo,petey and rizzy all at fair contracts in my opinion. Sebas seems slightly overpaid for one good season but we’ll see how that plays out for them, hopefully he’s ready to play top lines getting top line money. I like stricky at 1 mill he’s a good goalie and I’m sure smarsh has already heard a couple times “I can’t believe I’m not in the N” overall this team has good depth and I like what they did during bidding.

BEST CONTRACT:
    JMalarkie-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    l Sebas I-5.5 mill

GOALIS: B+

Calgary Wranglers:
    I can’t say I recognize I single name on this team but starting with management two of them haven’t really had much A experience so another inexperienced management team. Snagging chowder looks solid at 2.5 and Parker on d at 4.5 looks like a nice contract for him aswell. UnkelJuice at 6.25 is a nice contract for the season he had last, finishing the season at only a -63 T-G as a fwd is insane. KFChickenz and yorkool all look great for min bid. A lot of their other min bids just don’t look great or lack some ahl experience. This team will have a good top line and a couple other nice looking pieces but overall seems to lack depth to me. Overall I don’t see them being bottom of the west but don’t see them making the playoffs unless their 2nd and 3rd line step it up and exceed expectations.

BEST CONTRACT:
    KFChickenz-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    xLTD23x-750k

GOALIES: B

Coachella Valley Firebirds:
    Chico takes over the firebirds along with buckeyes and drewui and I like this management team. Chico and buckeyes have built their own great teams separately over on psn, while this team may be the oldest team in the league there’s no lack of thumbs there. Some great contracts over there in baconstayscrispy for 750k, primmetimme at 1.75 and twnspepsi for 750k as well. Their tandem of terryoh and chadkillz is also very good, for a combined 2 mill I think this is one of the better tandems in the league. Cory at 6 isn’t bad but I’ve heard rumors he has to travel somewhere else whenever he wants to play which may make it hard to build any chem or practice outside of lg games. If that is the case 6 may be too much but Cory is gross and I’m sure he’ll figure it out and have a great season. Overall a good team from what I can see and know of all these players, I expect them to have a good season out there in Coachella.

BEST CONTRACT:
    BaconStaysCrispy-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Coryl95l-6 mill only because of the unkown and stuff i heard about him going places to play.

Henderson Silver Knights:
    Barbzz,asap_hockey and demers team up and take the silver knights over. Barbzz and asap don’t have a ton of ahl experience but Barbzz always built great teams down in the chl. Bringing in demers at 2.5 was a good start and while paying Lii5H 8 million still have 6.5 in cap space. With that being said they have a bunch of super low contracts and quite a few I’m a fan of, OLI_COTE and Jrascia for 750k is a steal for both of them. To go along with that Reinbacher at 1.25 is also a great pick up on the back end. Their goalies are both incredibly solid too making this team cheaply made but super deep on the back end. While having a solid top fwd line I think this team may be slightly lacking upfront with depth. I believe they will be one of the better teams at keeping the puck out of their net it’s just a question if the fwds can score enough to edge out the other team. I’m excited to see what happens there this season and they have the cap to bring in some bigger contracts If needed. I could see this going either way and honestly not sure which way it’ll go. But good luck to y’all this season!

BEST CONTRACT:
    Jrascia-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Str8syko-_- 2.5 mill not a bad player just a ban risk by the looks of it

Ontario Reign
    Looking at Ontario the part that impressed me the most is their goalies. The rest of the team just looks like a bunch of .500 players aside from a few guys. Sir shacklet0n at 7.25 is by a landslide their best player and is getting the type of money he deserves, while their highest paid forward in Hughes at 5.5 is just a career .500 player aside from last season when he was with the best line in the A. Will that translate to this season? I can’t see it because I don’t see players like celebrini and mcpump to be there with him. Their defense is much better than the fwd core with some good contracts like Baker and prodigiouscoot back there. Unless these forwards find a way to gel nicely and put the puck in the net I can see a lot of 2-1 games for this team. The defense and goalies will really have to hold their own this season if these guys wanna go anywhere but you know what they say, defense wins championships so let’s see if that’s really true.

BEST CONTRACT:
    Cannarozzo-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Hughes l4l-5.5 not a big enough sample size for this contract.

FWD: C
    DEF: B-

San Diego Gulls:
    Shoot_n_score returns to management joined by slayer and windex which are two great players to go into bidding with. They have a bunch of good value contracts here like Magiksaucyyy, o Black Fire x and xMatteo77 for one mill or less. They also won the Morty x 19 (Toews) sweepstakes at 8.25 million. For sure an over pay but he is a great player and with 3.75 left over in cap overpaying isn’t a big deal. xRicky59- at 3 million is also good value for what he brings, I’m surprised he went for as little as he did. I’m interested to see this Bergmen play as his stats don’t exactly scream 5.25 but I’m sure there’s a reason them and another team went as high as they did. Overall I like the way this team was built and only 3 contracts are 1.5+ making others easier to move and with 3.75 left gives them wiggle room to make moves if necessary. Solid job gents.

BEST CONTRACT:
    xMatteo77- 750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Morty x 19-8.25 mill not a bad player by any means just more than i would have paid.

FWD: B-
    GOALIES: B-

San Jose Barracuda:
    And last but not least the Cuda. I like the team the Cuda built, it seems deep and all their dps look like solid players. Their most expensive contract is 5.25 LNDxGeorgio and he seems more than worth that. None of their contracts are very high making them easy to move and with 5 mill in cap space can make a big splash if need be. Can’t really see any contracts I dislike and if everyone performs as they should the Cuda should have a good season no doubt in my mind. Good work in bidding.

BEST CONTRACT:
    HUAK_Kronos-1.5 mill
    WORST CONTRACT:
    YuNgWuN413-3 mill only because he doesn't have a ton of d experience for 3 mill

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. I2I-Goldy-I2I

I2I-Goldy-I2I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    i2goldy2i#0
    Ratings:
    +281 / 12 / -52
    Lol, I love the shot! I made it to opening night! Celebrations! Now, let’s see if I can make the whole season lmao!

• Winner Winner x 2
    I2IGoldyI2I
  3. Morrow_2867

Morrow_2867 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    morrow_2867#0
    Ratings:
    +130 / 2 / -6
    haha appreciate you taking it well. Good luck this season!

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. I2I-Goldy-I2I

Discord:
    i2goldy2i#0
    Ratings:
    +281 / 12 / -52
    Lol, of course. I think the difference this season for me is perspective, trying to be a better influence for everyone.

Good luck to you as well bud.

• Winner Winner x 2
    I2IGoldyI2I
  5. TuckItTeal

TuckItTeal Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tuckitteal#0
    Ratings:
    +845 / 92 / -215
    Should have that Morrow_2867 and TuckItTeal guy as the worst contracts on Milwaukee, no one would pay a cent for shitters like them.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. I2I-Goldy-I2I

Discord:
    i2goldy2i#0
    Ratings:
    +281 / 12 / -52
    Wait, but you aren’t getting paid.

• Winner Winner x 1
    I2IGoldyI2I
  7. TheWindexSzn

TheWindexSzn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    thewindexszn#0
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Great write up Morrow, good luck this season man

No Streaming Account
  8. Byram I4l

Byram I4l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    byraml4l#0
    Ratings:
    +44 / 4 / -7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. JMalarkie

JMalarkie Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jmalarkie#0
    Ratings:
    +85 / 2 / -7
    Great write up! again, thanks for doing some media!

JustMalarkie
  10. Mrlolchico13

Mrlolchico13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mrlolchico13#0
    Ratings:
    +99 / 5 / -8
    Apparently, your a movie star @Coryl95l and travel too much

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Couture53

Couture53 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 4 / -46
    corys situation is fixed now so please fix coachellas worst contract thanks

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    appreciate not being labeled a bust.

No Streaming Account
  13. TITO JAKS0N

TITO JAKS0N BETTER CENTRE THAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE

Ratings:
    +283 / 48 / -68
    "I cant comment much on their main guy TITO JACKSON but his stats are good and from what I've learned the guy lives in the shout box, seems worth 6 mill off locker room presence alone."

WELL IF THIS ISNT THE MOST GAYD DUYM TRUTH IVE EVER SEEN. GREAT POST. GREAT WRITEUP. GREAT GUY!

@Morrow_2867

• Winner Winner x 1
    The City
    No Streaming Account
  14. OhhClampz-

OhhClampz- Member

Discord:
    predatorhunter97#0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. ADeBrincat x12x

ADeBrincat x12x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    korbendallas99#0
    Ratings:
    +26 / 1 / -2
    Love this!

No Streaming Account
  16. Jayson x 29

Jayson x 29 Warning Group

Discord:
    Jayson29#0422
    Ratings:
    +873 / 335 / -186
    Rockford Best contract is me. Only mistake.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. BilB0_II22II

BilB0_II22II Babynucks AGM

Discord:
    bilb022#0
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Love the media, not the best start, but still a lot to go in the season

• Winner Winner x 1
    bilb0_ii22ii