Weekly games vs. Wild Card games

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by jujimum, Nov 6, 2004.

1. jujimum

jujimum Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Weekly games vs. Wil

There still seems to be some confusion regarding the schedules since I've had at least a couple people already trying to play games ahead and have had to explain how the scheduling works here at LG both times. Therefore, to avoid any further instances of this, here is the info from the rules, settings, signup, etc. thread:

Schedule and weekly format:
    The format will be similar to the NHL season, each week begins on Sunday morning and ends the following Saturday night.

Each team will be required to play a minimum of their 1 scheduled game for that week.

Playing ahead of schedule
    You will be allowed to play games past the current week if you meet the following conditions:

1) All of your games from the current week, and previous weeks, must be completed.

2) You can only play the past the upcoming week if you have your current weeks game finished. IE. If it's week 5, and you have played your week 5 game (see rule 1), as well as your week week 6, then you can play your week 7's game assuming your opponet is on the same pace as you. Confused? Good. Just ask me before you play ahead, that's simplier.

Here's the signup post where all this can be found.
    http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10943

I'm not trying to be rude here, I just don't want to have to explain this anymore. The Weekly schedule (the top row on your team's schedule page) have to be played in order and in the corresponding week. Meaning, Week 2 games won't be unlocked until tomorrow/Sunday (unless criteria "1" above has been met by both teams.

Wild Card games (the bottom row of your team's schedule) can be played at your leisure. These are not based on weeks or any schedule. Even though they are lined up under the Weekly games, they are still "wild" and are not bound by any weekly allotments.

Hope that clears some of this up for any that are confused.

No Streaming Account