Week 5 Power-Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by I Smell A Taco, May 29, 2015.

1. I Smell A Taco

I Smell A Taco LGFA Bum

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -2
    1. New York City FC- 59 Points- After starting out strong in the season, during week 4 it appears that NYFC may have hit a speedbump. [MENTION=11643]Johnykube20[/MENTION] , looks to find a fix this week before playoffs start. They have the talent and leadership change results in a hurry!

2. Philadelphia Union- 45 Points- Consistency, Consistency, Consistency. This team has been consistent all season long, even with a few issues of filling a full team they continue to keep up the pace going into the playoffs next week.

3. Houston Dynamo- 37 Points- After a rough start in the first few weeks, [MENTION=12820]x ROM4NOWSKI x[/MENTION] , [MENTION=12573]WING ZER0 X[/MENTION] have turned things around, and in a hurry, after a few weeks they are in contention to make the playoffs in the west.

4. New York Red Bulls- 29 Points- After a rough start, and inconsistency of users not signing up, [MENTION=12778]Foley33102[/MENTION], [MENTION=13224]PsychSmokeBBQ[/MENTION], and [MENTION=12878]cpottz[/MENTION], have made some major trades getting some top notch Defenders, they are definitely the team to look out for going into the playoffs.

5. LA Galaxy- 44 Points- After a rough week losing to Columbus this week, Galaxy looks to rebound back into the form they were the previous weeks, as the standings leader in the west, they have to find that form fast with the west being a free for all for the Top 4 Spots in the West.

6. Vancover Whitecaps- 42 Points- The offense has appeared to slow down, after the fantastic start of week 1. High Tempo Offense makes them a very fun team to watch going into the playoffs!

7. Sporting KC- 35 Points- A team with great potential to make it into the TOP 4 the west, and [MENTION=13591]Mezoh STK[/MENTION], might be the one to take them there. Great GK with reflexes of a spider monkey, expect Kansas City to make a huge run this week for the final push.

8. Portland Timbers- 36 Points- Portland looks to gain some momentum for this final week. With a tough final week they hold the 4th and final spot in the standing right now in the West to make the playoffs.

9. Montreal Impact- 35 Points- After a strong start for Montreal, things have gone down hill, new management is probably the main reason, it appears that they will make the playoffs due to the strong start in the beginning of the season, lets see if the new owner [MENTION=14832]Scott Swag City[/MENTION], can find a way to swing some momentum their way before the playoffs start.

10. Seattle Sounders- 23 Points- Seattle looks to find a way to make the top 4 for the West, being down 13 points with a week left to go, theyre not out of the running just yet, they will have to win a good amount of their games this week also getting some help along the way.

11. DC United- 14 Points- With a slim chance of making the playoffs, Kav looks to win out this week and try to get into the final spot for the East.

12. Columbus Crew- 9 Points- With playoff hopes out the window, [MENTION=13849]Matt in Prime[/MENTION], will look to try to burst some bubbles this week for teams trying to either move up/or not fall down this final week.

Just know that this is just my opinion, Please no hate.

• Like Like x 3
    I_Smell_A_Taco
  2. K inG x NeymaR

K inG x NeymaR Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 7 / -15
    Montreal :(

Neymar999qc
  3. Ahernn

Ahernn Captain of LG Meme Team

Ratings:
    +1,569 / 2 / -9
    im playing striker so im gonna win all my games ok thanks

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  4. swiss97

swiss97 Pepsi Guy

Ratings:
    +644 / 23 / -25
    As long as I'm on the outside mid, you will.

• Like Like x 1
    97swiss