Week 4 is LIVE! Post your thoughts on your rounds here!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by eMLBCommish, Feb 2, 2015.

1. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Hey guys,

The Tours are posted on both consoles. Have at it! Good luck in the first Major of the season!

I'd like to see some reaction to rounds posted in here, if you don't mind. Would be fun to see what people think.

Let's also see more broadcasts!! If anyone needs help on the PS4 side getting set up to show their highlights, or to stream their rounds, let me know!

Thanks, and best of luck!

LB

fkncommishlb
  2. BestwoodRoadie

BestwoodRoadie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Any help with this for the xbone? meant to say how do you put your whole round on here, i can see the media link to put in aces, eagles etc, just wondered about whole game.

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    No Streaming Account
  3. chrashbird

chrashbird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Just finished streaming mine, wow did I get screwed with the wind. Double digits the first 3 rounds with up to 18mph in the 3rd. Had 6mph in the 4th and shot -12 then. I'll upload a few highlights when I've finished shovelling some snow.

No Streaming Account
  4. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    I'm confused by this message.

fkncommishlb
  5. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I was playing just behind chrashbird. Pretty windy out there today. I played very well though and managed 65,64 in the first two rounds. Hole 16 is not my friend at the moment. First round I managed to hit a very slight pull in to the lake, then hit a great reload to 4 feet but missed the putt and made double! Second round I was standing over my ball forever as the wind kept changing, I ended up putting too much loft on my approach shot and plugged in the bunker 1 yard short of it being a great shot. I didn't get it up and down.
    Hole 13 is normally an easy birdie chance but I managed to find Rae's creek on my tee shot, but managed to salvage par there.
    Looking forward to finishing my rounds later on after dinner and hopefully playing the back nine better. I need some well needed rest from playing a lot of golf today, some good LGGT :grin: and some bad TGCT. :mad:

No Streaming Account
  6. Disturbed932

Disturbed932 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I'm the complete opposite of you regards to LGGT and TGCT. I just won my first TCGT event. Combined with an average finish from Nick Russell, hopefully I can get to #1 in the world rankings/fedex/money list.

Had an unfocused round 1 trying to get used to the greens. I also found Rae's Creek on 13 trying to draw it around the corner. Saved par though.

No Streaming Account
  7. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    After a round, you either go to the mobile app or the full website on laptop/PC and click the "Leaderboard" of the course you're playing. This takes you to this page:

http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/...namentid=294&leagueid=58&seasonid=2&tour=true

You'll see an "Input Score" button. Enter your scores there.

These instructions are more for the non-mobile app approach. That I need to refresh myself, since I rarely do it.

fkncommishlb
  8. chrashbird

chrashbird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    I think he's refering to how to set up the link for showing live rounds? I only know how to stream on PS4 as I dont have an Xbox.

If you click on the "League gaming" tab on the top left of the page and when thats opened theres a green tab on the left a little way down and you can type in what game you're playing after clicking on it. Just found the link that I followed when I joined up:

http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/...MultiMedia-Adding-your-highlights-and-Streams

Hope that helps Roadie.

No Streaming Account
  9. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    You're probably right, I'm overwhelmed today. Mid-day funerals to attend in a blizzard suck, too.

Thanks for the assist.

fkncommishlb
  10. blueorfe

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Disturbed
    Congrats on your win over at TGCTand good luck with your ranking. I played awful ay Kobeoshi today, bad shots and bad putting.

The same with me on 13, overdrew it. A shame because I had a strong wind at my back, so would have been going in with a medium iron for a likely look at a decent eagle chance.
    I see that you were were playing a few holes behind me at Magnolia today, did you enjoy the wind? :grin: That course is fantastic, but you have to play smart or else you can run up some numbers.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    No Streaming Account
  11. Alfy G

Alfy G Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Which Majestic Oaks Course ? Majestic Oaks Golf Club or Majestic Oaks Country Club ?

No Streaming Account
  12. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    When in doubt, enter and see the splash screen pic of the course. If it matches the LGGT Leaderboard, you found the right course. For you, the XBone user, the course done by MisterNic.

fkncommishlb
  13. nvyscporet

nvyscporet Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Greens are pretty tough and the wind was brutal as well. Managed even for my 1st rd.

No Streaming Account
  14. GringoinaCaddy

GringoinaCaddy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Shot a mediocre -4 in round 1, left a couple strokes out there easily. Just the wind picked up pretty good through the scoring holes. Round 2 started off real slow, was +2 after 6 and was able to birdie 7 and 8 to get back to even at the turn. Went par par on 10 and 11. Then I went lights out from there, made an Ace on 12, birdie 13, 14, eagle 15, par 16 then birdie 17 with a par on 18 for a 29 on the back side for a 65!!! My Birdie on 7 was one of the best in a while, u wont believe that Friday pin position. Go check out my Ace on 12 in the media section.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. BestwoodRoadie

BestwoodRoadie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Yes mate, looks like I will get the info from that link.
    Thanks

No Streaming Account
  16. nevadaballin

nevadaballin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    My thoughts of my first round?

Man i suck

:)

No Streaming Account
  17. blueorfe

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Lol. :-D

I was watching some of your rounds last night nevada, I felt for you buddy. You were just having one of those nights I'm afraid!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. PerthSteve

PerthSteve Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ahh the greens are killing me! Very unforgiving slopes

No Streaming Account
  19. blueorfe

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I think I might have blown my chances of taking the title here, with a disastrous hole 13 in round 3. It halted the momentum I had gained, I was -5 through 12 and looking to add two or three more birdies for a nice 64 or 65. Then this happened! and I finished with less than satisfying 68.

[video=youtube_share;3ZKFBfKvgCA]http://youtu.be/3ZKFBfKvgCA[/video]

I bounced back well with a final round of 61, slightly soured by a disappointing bogey on 18, I hit a poor hook from the tee into the light rough then picked the wrong club to get it to the green and didn't manage to up and down it.
    I played all four rounds in pretty strong winds 6 - 16 mph, but despite that played some excellent golf. To only shoot -9 for the back nine the whole week was not what I was looking for, in practice the back nine was my strongest on most rounds that I played.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. burton31cat

burton31cat Tim R

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Yeah my 4 rounds were -2 -2 -1 -3 for a -8 overall for Magnolia. Was expecting a lot more after playing a round with chrashbird and shooting -10

No Streaming Account