Week 1 Games Remaining

Discussion in '2K NHL Hockey' started by Tris10, Jul 4, 2003.

1. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Week 1 Games Remaini

:hnyr:
    -:hedm:

:hnyi:
    -:hedm:
    -:hphx:

:hedm:
    -:hnyi:
    -:hnyr:

:hphx:
    -:hnyi:

Note all games with :hmin: are not counted as GG is on vacation.

Last season we had a rule that any games not compeleted result in a -1 to a teams total points. This season there seems to be a huge desire to play games so i am uncertain at this time if i will enforce this rule.

2. SkaLicious

SkaLicious I Bleed Blue Blood

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wow I didn't think anyone was still in their week 1 games... :shock: I'm not sure what Tris should do about games that aren't played on time. It's not like they didn't know about the penalty for missing games... maybe the penalties should be handed out at the end of the season... I don't know though, I'm glad I don't have to make the final decision. :(

No Streaming Account
  3. striker3771

striker3771 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hmm........

I dont think a penalty should be given to the Rangers as I posted earlier in the week for edmonton to get a hold of me to get our game in. Also an email was sent out to him with no reply.

I usually play my games by the week as I dont have as much free time as you guys that are ahead. But atleast the games get play in a timely manner. All I can say is that the team that tried to get a hold of another team shouldnt get pennalized as it is not his fault. I posted and sent an email. What more can I do? Go to his home?

No Streaming Account
  4. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Re: hmm........

yup i am awakre of Krazy, i've already sent him an email and he responded. He should be easier to reach for games now. And i think if i do do a pen system, i will play it by ear on which team(s) i give a pen. too