Vol. 3, Issue No. 4 — You're Dumb. No, You're Dumb.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by nubsy004, Nov 13, 2016.

1. nubsy004

nubsy004 LGFA Commissioner

Discord:
    nubsy#0718
    Ratings:
    +1,047 / 16 / -43
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    nubsy004
  2. nubsy004

Discord:
    nubsy#0718
    Ratings:
    +1,047 / 16 / -43
    Week 2 Power Rankings

1. Liverpool
    One of the preseason favorites to hoist the league trophy at the end of the season has yet to disappoint. Ending the first week 4-1-1 overall, including a huge 3-0 win in the FA cup, the Reds look to be playing in top form. @Unlucky Evo has been bringing his A game this season, playing in multiple positions and producing great numbers. This team only let in 4 goals by in Week 1, and Liverpool hopes to continue its great defensive play heading into week.

2. Middlesborough
    Heading into Week 2, Middlesborough is full of confidence. Lead by Owner and top goal scorer @Jabo x 42, this team has had no problem producing goals. A rough start to the season has been long forgotten, and Middlesborough is prepared to have another strong week ahead of them. This team has definitely turned some heads, and can absolutely compete for a title for weeks to come.

3. Tottenham
    With another great start to their season, the Spurs are feeling in good position after Week 1. @NinoRT9 and @l Mann l have proven through the week to be a dynamic scoring combo, with 11 goals and 7 assists combined. This team shows that having experienced winners makes a big difference in how a team is ran. Heading into this week, this top-scoring team hopes to continue the hunt for the title.

4. Manchester United
    A surprising team heading into Week 2, Man U was picked to finish bottom 3 in preseason rankings and has taken that as a challenge to prove themselves. Win after win, this team has worked its way into the top 5 in the standings. @ll Versace ll, a new face to the spotlight, has played excellent overall this season and has been a ballon D'or candidate through the week. If this team can continue to play well, watch out.

5. Swansea
    Sporting many of the best overall defenders in this league, the Swans are a shock to the top 5. Although this team hasn't produced a ton of points this season, they have produced an undefeated record. Overall, with the likes of @Risxn, @Duey912, and @CamelAcrobat136, Swansea will be very hard to score on. If the offense can find its shooting boots, watch out for this team to be a contender.

6. Southampton
    7. Crystal Palace
    8. Bournemouth
    9. Arsenal
    10. Sunderland
    11. Manchester City
    12. West Ham
    13. Everton
    14. Chelsea

Skill points glitch causes stir
    LGFA overrun by dumb people

By @nubsy004
    LGFA Extra Time Editor/LGFA Access Co-Host

The revelation it is possible to glitch an online pro and get 48 skill trait points instead of the max 24 is causing a stir among members of the LGFA, with one member going above and beyond others in an effort to "get good."
    @GoalsHQ, goalkeeper for Manchester United, has created an overload of the LGFA website due to overuse of the "dumb" rating in forum posts.
    "I can't help it all these people are so dumb," he said. "It's like I have an itchy trigger finger and any post or comment directed at making me look anything but the greatest ever is obviously dumb."
    In a post started by @PsychSmokeBBQ, which garnered 96 replies in five days, GoalsHQ hit the "dumb" button a grand total of 34 times. And, for good measure, he rated 12 other posts "get good," 3 posts "old" and one post "troll."
    "@Austin McA, dumb," Goals sad. "@Jabo x 42, dumb. @zMayhemIV, dumb troll. Psych, get good. @SovereignMamba, get good you dumb bastard."
    Goals became the target of criticism in the thread for saying, "If anyone gets butt hurt cause they are bad and are looking for excuses to get people banned or to fill in a blank as to why they lost a game, I have two options for u in my book, get good or get the fuck out! Lol it doesn't matter. I'm not butt hurt cause kids are using all traits it doesn't really do much tbh! Everyone do it then it won't be a problem. Done."
    The blast, and claim he was not using the glitch, drew attention from those in the league, and Psych channeled his inner WikiLeaks and posted a video of Goals' glitched pro allegedly used in a game during Week 1.
    From there, things turned personal, with Goals challenging people to get out of their mom's basement and "need to get a life and stop attending to be a little shit and get people banned." It was here where the dumb ratings really got going.
    Austin caught on to the trend early, asking why arguments always end with person insults, then challenging Goals to rate the post dumb. News flash, he did.
    "I can't help how dumb these people are," Goals said. "Some think it's dumb that I think they are trying to get me banned, but they are. My tin foil hat gets great reception over here in GB, and I know things."
    A couple days later, the mess finally came to rest.
    "I'm fucking done here I'm loosing brain cells because of this chat and I need em cause I got exams this week," he said. "I'm smarter than everyone because I'm in uni."
    If there's one positive that came out of the shit show, at least @K inG x NeymaR is more confident in his English.
    "When I read here I realize my english is not that bad," he said.
    Goals rated the response "old."

SATIRE DISCLOSURE: This article is not serious in nature. If you believe what you have read here, Extra Time and the LGFA relinquish all responsibilities regarding your actions. Carry on. Inb4 Goals rates this issue "dumb."

Week 1 Starting XI

TEAM BY SovereignMamba, CARDS BY Fatal Enjoyment
    LGFA Extra Time Reporters

Formation: 3-5-2
    LS: @Jabo x 42 (Middlesborough) - 6 G, 2 A
    RS: @l Mann l (Spurs) - 6 G, 4 A
    CAM: @ll Versace ll (Man United) - 3 G, 4 A
    LM: @Unlucky Diggs (Middlesborough) - 3 G, 2 A
    RM: @NinoRT9 (Spurs) - 5 G, 2 A
    LDM: @Skillaache (Crystal Palace) - 50% TK, 2 CS, 85.7% Pass
    RDM: @o2DaTruth3o (Southampton) - 71.4% TK, 3 CS, 78% Pass
    LCB: @Van der Duke (Liverpool) - 1 G, 57.9% TK, 3 CS, 66.7% Pass
    CB: @Risxn (Swansea) - 50% TK, 5 CS, 74.3% Pass
    RCB: @Duey912 (Swansea) - 50% TK, 5 CS, 73.3% Pass
    GK: @CamelAcrobat136 (Swansea) - 21 Saves on 21 Shots, 5 CS, 100% SV
    Reserves
    FWD: @PoyenzioS14SH (Bournemouth) - 6 G
    FWD: @Unlucky Evo (Liverpool) - 2 G, 3 A
    MID: @McCullough l 9 (Man City) - 2 G
    MID: @PsychSmokeBBQ (Arsenal) - 63.6% TK, 2 CS, 87% Pass
    DEF: @SovereignMamba (Liverpool) - 80% TK, 3 CS, 70.4% Pass
    GK: @EricE30 (Chelsea) - 39 Saves, 82.9% SV, 1 CS

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    nubsy004
  3. Austin x33

Austin x33 The Best

Discord:
    austin_mca#0
    Ratings:
    +97 / 7 / -34
    goals is dumb

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Austinmca
  4. TIMBORULES

TIMBORULES Are you about that Fifa life?

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -10
    Good job nubsy and mamba...Crystal Palace out to prove some people wrong...eric congrats...you are one of the few people I have seen get better at keeper...

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. FodusCaralho

FodusCaralho Well-Known Member

Discord:
    FodusCaralho#9495
    Ratings:
    +14 / 2 / -2
    Great read

No Streaming Account
  6. x Maple EH

x Maple EH What Are Ya At There Buddy?

Ratings:
    +77 / 34 / -90
    Lol I didn't know I was from GB (if u mean Great Britain, if not, I don't know what ur saying lol) :)

No Streaming Account
  7. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. nubsy004

Discord:
    nubsy#0718
    Ratings:
    +1,047 / 16 / -43
    You called college Uni so it was a shot in the dark. It's banana news anyway so accuracy is not important. I'm just disappointed I got a troll rating instead of a dumb rating. I worked hard for it :(

nubsy004
  9. x Maple EH

Ratings:
    +77 / 34 / -90
    Lol here in Canada Uni is like the us college, more people go to Uni then college, anyways u don't deserve my dumb ratings :p

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Wulfroc

Wulfroc Howay the Lads

Ratings:
    +93 / 11 / -19
    wtf is collage?

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ToonJabo
  11. nubsy004

Discord:
    nubsy#0718
    Ratings:
    +1,047 / 16 / -43
    Here's a college collage

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    nubsy004
  12. x Maple EH

Ratings:
    +77 / 34 / -90
    See that's my kind of college, wish I still had to make those things in English class :sadegg:

No Streaming Account