VibezDigital west playoff predictions.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by IllVIBEZIll, Mar 11, 2016.

1. IllVIBEZIll

IllVIBEZIll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    Wolves VS Gulls.
    The wolves are a solid three line team with unparalleled depth. Solid goaltending and a stalwart defensive core. The gulls are a much better team than their record shows and at one point were one of the top seeded teams in the west. This will be a very tough series. Due to my team being present in this series I will abstain from a prediction.

Heat VS Barracuda
    With probably the most potent line in the entire league I feel the heat will simply be too much for the barracuda.
    Heat in 6.

Hogs VS Rampage
    Like the Wolves the Ice Hogs have too much depth. While I don't consider them to have three full potent lines they do have two lines which could easily be a top line on most teams. That combined with the game changing goalie potential in net should be enough to to win it. Wildcard on the other side is Rampage goalie Mooner, he can steal the show at times. This one should be close I'll take the Ice Hogs in 7.
    Hogs in 7.

Condors VS Checkers
    This is a very tough call. The checkers have been one of the best teams all year. Great depth, great goaltending and a solid defense. However against what I would have predicted only a few short weeks ago, I'm going to pick the Condors to ride their momentum and leadership of Electronic_J to a series victory in another close series.
    Condors in 7.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    zubov_x_21
  2. Electronic_J

Electronic_J Stay At Home LD

Ratings:
    +75 / 1 / -0
    Thank you Vibez that's solid bro, as you yourself have done well it's tough to stay on top all season bro great job.
    I will not make any predictions but can tell you this, we will be prepared good luck to all the teams in the playoffs
    Electronic_J

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    electronic_j
  3. Rab-_-htid

Rab-_-htid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -1
    Good luck mate may the best team win

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. eZDangles