to commish

Discussion in 'LG2KPark' started by Guest, Dec 18, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    im having a hard time getting the blazers and grizzles game times...ive pm'd the blazers owner with no response and the grizzles owner is never on...i should be getting my game in with the clippers soon but i dont want to recieve a loss for these games...so can u guys try and help me out...

2. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am having same trouble with the Grizzlies, he is on but always either Idle or Away. Is it the same for you whenever you try to im him. Then I im it once on Sunday and it's his son saying his dad tried to play me but I didn't show up??? WTF? As for Blzers, I talk to him on a daily basis, his im is:

im canucksss

He is a great guy, and his times seem to be very flexible.

No Streaming Account
  3. canucks33

canucks33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    im always on AIM , when you PM me i have scheduled games already. the best way is to set a day and time and if its agreeable, i can play. i cant wait to finish my nba league. so, if i dont have a game in top spin team and singles, nhl, im free.

No Streaming Account
  4. DeNMaN

DeNMaN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Grizzles have been talked to and should become available just after christmas when things slow down. If nothing changes in the status by then we will take action to where this will not cause anyone more problems about getting games in.

And the Blazers are around like he said.

No Streaming Account