This is getting REALLY annoying!!!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour - PS4' started by PsychoSon, Sep 19, 2014.

1. PsychoSon

PsychoSon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Okay, it's really starting to piss me off. We all know by now that this game is pretty buggy still. But apart from the occasional bluescreen here and there, scores mysteriously disappearing, and the game not saving rounds correctly when leaving the game, it was more or less playable most of the time. Today I was playing a tour just for fun, and this friggin game gave me a bluescreen 5 times in one hour! 3 times during one hole!!! On an official TGC Tour of all things! A developer's course and a developer's tour, and the game keeps on crashing. I really really love this Game, and it is miles better than any Tiger Woods game, but right now it's going more and more into the state of "unplayable". I really hope they get the patch out soon and that it solves those problems. I'd hate to give up on playing a game I love because it's a bug filled mess. Sorry, I really had to get that out of the system or it would have eaten at me the whole time. ^^

No Streaming Account
  2. nevadaballin

nevadaballin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Definitely understand the frustration! We should be seeing a patch that hopefully fixes all of these stabilization issues in about week or so.

No Streaming Account
  3. PsychoSon

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I really hope so. I think I read that the patch is already over at Sony for testing. Hopefully they'll get it out soon.

No Streaming Account
  4. Anquila1978

Anquila1978 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Did you play with ghost balls on the round, that is a known problem with corrupt ghost players

No Streaming Account
  5. PsychoSon

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I did, yeah. So there is an option to turn them off? I'll have to look for that then. Takes away a lot of the fun I think, but if that's what it takes at the moment to be able to play...

No Streaming Account
  6. blsboys

blsboys Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I had issues at the beginning of thisround. Game kept going back to end of second round. because of it the 2nd roundscore showed zero for score. One thing i did after playing a round once i got caught up I hit my teeshot on the first hole. When i left the game and came back later it saved in right spot. Just idea if its still happening.

blsboys

No Streaming Account