The good, the bad, the ugly and the X Factors

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by SMiiRK-_-, Feb 26, 2022.

1. SomeoneStopMePls

SomeoneStopMePls don’t worry bout it sweetheart

Ratings:
    +327 / 22 / -153
    Hello LGAHL. I will be making a thread about my personal opinion on each teams best contract, worst contract and their X factor. It is strictly that, a worst contract doesn’t necessarily mean you’re bad it just means you may have a large contract. This is for fun and to get media going which we’ve seen a surplus of! Enjoy the content and if you’re butthurt, sucks to suck.

:team2050: CANUCKS :team2050:

Best contract: @xZibanejad93-. I really like the contract and player look for him to build off of last seasons success

Worst contract: @SeanieMack. Sean isn’t a bad player but after going 0-5-1 with 6 pts in the playoffs it’s difficult to see this contract fit. Hopefully he bounces back.

X Factor: @X-Hellebuyck37-X. Sharkie as his backup goalie and he’ll need to be sharp in net for the Canucks.

:team515: CONDORS :team515:

Best contract: @Jags19-. Jags is a great DP to have and I look forward to seeing how he performs this season.

Worst contract: @DCRoyL-. 5m for a player that is unproven in the AHL.

X Factor: @Ppeels. Solid stats and looks like a great defender look for him to spearhead this defensive unit.

:team777: SENATORS :team777:

Best contract: @BeamMeUpMatty. Matt is an experienced LD in the NHL, coming in at a league minimum I expect him to do well here.

Worst contract: @Loochador-. Although Looch is a good dman he has one okay season in the A and one good season in the A and got paid for it.

X factor: @KinGDooGi. Free contract in net is always gonna need to be the X factor. Doogi has good CHL stats in net so we’ll see if that carries over to the A

:team315: ISLANDERS :team315: (Let’s update this logo yeah? @LG McDonald)

Best contract: @BigL1ttleGuy solid LW, great dude for league minimum.

Worst contract: @Champion35302. Champion isn’t a bad C and him and GwoodBoys will be a good 1/2 punch however (cheating here a bit) he’s 0-3 in preseason, yes, it’s just preseason but maybe a show of things to come?

X factor: @Gwood_Boys. A proven solid C that was in the C and I was surprised to see him fall.

:team393: CHECKERS :team393:

Best contract: @Royalkc85, this easily could’ve been @KimOPereZ. Both are solid dmen who usually go a lot more expensive, good bidding by checkers mgmt.

Worst contract: @Kappuh-. Another solid player finding himself getting PAID. He’s 5m and put up 57 pts last season he’ll need to do more to fill this worth

X factor: @Murphwizzle. I like Murph a lot at free contract and I expect him to lead the way by having another dominant season.

:team395: WOLVES :team395:

Best contract: @truedough28. I really like truedough and he is a returning contract from last season and will be solid again this season.

Worst contract: @Userpic1306. I love user and I wanted him this season honestly, but I saw his opening bid at 5m and although he isn’t a bad player he’s actually one of the better C in the league and a solid member of mgmt if he chooses to agm the contract is a fat one.

X factor: @Not Greggy. No brainer, although often finds himself arguing in SB/chirping in mgmt chat he has consistently been the most dominant dman in the league for a few seasons now.

:team317: MONSTERS :team317:

Best contract: @Jeown. Cheating here but Jeown is an impressive 97-26-4 all time as a LD.

Worst contract: @Tronthedon23. The most expensive dman on the roster coming off a 16 win season is always tough. Maybe there was availability issues last season?

:team1099: FIREBIRDS :team1099:

Best contract: @Tyleroth. I like Tyleroth in net I’ve played with him and he’s solid.

Worst contract: @JBrods91. Formerly specialops 13 wins last season and 15 the season prior it’s tough to justify this contract

:team625: EAGLES :team625:

Best contract: @lx_kane88_xl. Kane is with his former Xbox AHL duo @LaFantomeNordik so look for them to have a good season.

Worst contract: @xRoyalFlushx911. Jaguarknight is a solid dman but at 7m he’ll have to be unreal this season.

X factor: @Mrlolchico13 one of my favourite Cs to play with. Chico builds a solid roster and they’ll have a good season.

:team299: GRIFFINS :team299:

Best contract: @AgedQuod. Aged is a solid LW who’s had good spells in the NHL so seeing him go league minimum is a steal.

Worst contract: @CLiiNcH. 7.5 is always just ugly at a third of the salary cap.

X factor: @xGreenyy-_-. Greeny had a solid last season so he’ll need to continue building off that for the Griffs

:team314: WOLFPACK :team314:

Best contract: @xOneTimer. Solid G at league minimum

Worst contract: @youngguns5522 12-9-4 given a 4.5 is always a gamble. I’m not a fan of the gamble.

X factor: @BioIogics. I spoke with Bio prior to bidding and he stated he hadn’t played 6s in a long time so he’ll need ti fill the slot of a 4.5m fwd for the Wolfpack.

:team1475: SILVER KNIGHTS :team1475:

Best contract: @x_Pepsi8_x. Former NHL owner a 2m brings a surplus of knowledge to his squad.

Worst contract: @Tychi66. Having not dropped over 16 wins since S6

X factor: @RapleSyrup15. Fantastic fwd and mgmt who’s had success in the past. Simply the X factor for his squad.

:team350: BEARS :team350:

Best contract: @xNelly89 NELLY! Notorious for his moments after being drafted he comes off a tough season and looks to bounce back but Nelly is a solid winger and he’ll do well.

Worst contract: @xBowlly-94 another player who has never dropped over 12 wins given 2.25m, maybe this is the season?

X factor: @emile34 i like this goalie and having decent stats last season maybe Hershey gives Emile more games this season?

:team362: WILD :team362:

Best contract: @CRuuuuuuuZ80. Solid dman at 1m

Worst contract: @IrIsh__InVaSiOn. Despite my differences with Domsquad I’ve seen him play several times this year and I just don’t think he is what he use to be. 4.5m is tough and I can’t see him living up to it.

X factor: @Reider15-15 easily one of the best fwd in the A, no explanation needed.

:team778: ROCKET :team778:

Best contract @Mooner2019. I’ll be honest I haven’t seen mooner player in a while but at 1.5 even if he’s half of what he use to be he’ll be solid.

Worst contract: @bxrnyt1. I actually like Bxrnyt1 and coming off a solid performance last season he’s worth it it’s just a 1/3 of the cap space.

X Factor: @Serpe x 13. Serpe performed well in the NHL and if he can grind the game and do well this contract will prove to be a steal.

:team302: PHANTOMS :team302:

Best contract: @N/A. Not even a chirp I just can’t find a solid contract on this roster and with still 3.5m in space I feel they could’ve done more.

Worst contract @WowMyNameIsTaken 6.75 for someone coming off 13 wins last season

X factor: @Chxnch- put up 86 pts in S17 but in S18 the performance dipped to 8-10 with 52 pts. Finding S17 form is key to Phantoms.

:team307: MOOSE :team307:

Best contract: @G10namo. Played with him the other day and although he doesn’t have perks to build the build he wants at 750K it’s a nice contract.

Worst contract: @N/A they don’t really overbid on anyone and no one is not worth it

X factor: @xSquxre-_- a dominant season in the CHL posting a .867 over 9 games in the CHL is impressive

:team390: ADMIRALS :team390:

Best contract: @FreezeMothaSucka a LD we were looking at getting him is a solid add to this roster.

Worst contract: @xDeedss Deedsy, you’re my guy but after playing with you at C although a great guy to have it’ll be tough to see Deeds live up to it. Hopefully for admirals sake he proves me wrong

X factor: @ROLLaBACKWOODS another player I played with recently, I can see him sparking the offensive component of his squad and leading the way.

:team517: REIGN :team517:

Best contract: @HoneyBakes. Solid LD and a good dude.

Worst contract: @PXSTRNAK-_-. This guy has 0 loyalty even to his friend group in the scene not to mention bad attitude and bad gameplay to go along with it. Not worth the free to put it simply.

X factor: @MikeTysonzTiger-. A few people have spoken highly about MikeTysonzTiger- to me so we’ll see what he can do with the reign.

:team352: BRUINS :team352:

Best contract: @John_SheIdon All around great dude who plays both sides and experienced in the league. Solid bud

Worst contract: @Fck_itsbingey. I’m noticing a trend of giving guys coming off a bad season going almost 3m..

X factor: @HowRawTooRaw solid LW making his return. Time will tell if HowRaw still has it.

:team312: AMERICANS :team312:

Best contract: @Ehtea. I’ve played in drafts with Ehtea and he could easily hang at the NHL level still on his DP

Worst contract: N/A. Genuinely like the way this team is built

X Factor: @Biscuitz29 although I’m almost certain Biscuitz only spends the minimum amount of time he will dominate the A while down here.

:team349: ICE HOGS :team349:

Best contract: @Jesus_Price_31 solid tendy hopefully he starts I liked playing him in drafts.

Worst contract: @B-E-A-M-E-D 6m for a career high 14 wins.

X factor: @ThreeT38 solid dman who’s given a 6m contract so he’ll need to be solid.

:team518: GULLS :team518:

they’re all goats @ttommyboiii the real MVP for building a solid squad.

Worst contract @Cxrlson--

:team519: BARRACUDA :team519:

Best contract: @bjackedson great dman for a steal price.

Worst contract: N/A. I would’ve liked to see their mgmt do more with their remaining cap

X factor: @ZeRo l92l. Solid winger in the A.

:team617: THUNDERBIRDS :team617:

Best contract: @The1_Teflon_Don Teflon is a shutdown dman given 3m who slots in nicely on this squad

Worst contract: N/A

X Factor: @cxckkosaurus having great back to back season Cxcckosaurus hopes to build and continue putting up points and posting Ws for his squad.

:team516: HEAT :team516:

Best contract: @jmm420 a versatile LW/C jmm is great to have at his price.

:team309: CRUNCH :team309:

Best contract: @nLands i played with nLands recently and his thumbs/ability to put the puck in the net at will is one of the best contracts in the A

X factor: @Dowdenn x @GingerNHL what could easily be a G7 d pair finds themselves together in the AHL on free contracts.

:team300: STARS :team300:

Best contract: @Ilmpark Diddy has always been a solid dman in the CHL hopefully he can make it in the A

Worst contract: @Mckenney_4 11-11-2 at 5m. Yes he did put up 75 pts but just need to see more wins for 5m

:team298: MARLIES:team298:

Best contract: @Lequebecois93. Solid draft pick who will steadily be in the race for rookie of the year

Worst contract: @jeff0012. I’ll admit Jeff was a target of ours until we spoke to previous owners about issues with Jeff. Lack of game time and communication (literally not joining parties) it’s a yikes from me

X factor: @Stoss x 44 I really like Stoss I’ve played with him and he’s a grind player to have as he’s versatile and can play well in any situation.

:team618: ROADRUNNERS :team618:

Best contract: @N-3-3-P-0-S-H. Neeposh goes league minimum and he’s had great

Worst contract: @GremIin-- 8m is always gonna be an ugly contract, it’s difficult to put up great performances surrounded by league minimum players around you unless they are steals.

X factor: @steelersfan26 Steelersfan is a reliable dman who excels at both ends of the ice.

:team410:COMETS:team410:

Best contract: @Krilla92. Krilla has been around forever and good at what he does a steal here

X Factor @VintageTrav. Highest paid fwd on the squad has big shoes to fill.

:team301: PENGUINS :team301:

Best contract: @JohnnyV76V x @Pastrnak x88 this duo at league minimum is nice to have

X factor: @JxyDee_- posted 20 wins last season but id like to see him up production and post up 70 pts following his 65 pt season.

if you’ve read this far and have enjoyed I’d like to thank you for reading. For the most part these are just honest looks/quick assessments of your past few season. Hopefully I’ll make more content like this. Have a great season and good luck everyone!

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Like Like x 13
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    Calgross
  2. xDoer3

xDoer3 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xdoer3#0
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 34 / -104
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. OG-ZeRo-92

OG-ZeRo-92 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +488 / 10 / -47
    I like this concept good write up

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. HowRawTooRaw

HowRawTooRaw Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 19 / -60
    Great write up smirk, this is the type of Media we need not just ripping everyone up !

• Like Like x 1
    howrawtooraw
  5. Prochx9

Prochx9 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dommy#7793
    Ratings:
    +360 / 29 / -62
    Good write up overall, can keep doubting me all you want. I’ll see you in the playoffs

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. OG-ZeRo-92

OG-ZeRo-92 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +488 / 10 / -47
    Well that is enjoyable too! Get the blood pressure going

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. xxtrimmyxx

xxtrimmyxx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +417 / 3 / -15
    i heard you were washed too! Toxic Trimmy coming out! Good job, friend :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Mgiroux

Mgiroux Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mgiroux#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 1 / -1
    Good write up.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Cxrlson--

Cxrlson-- hi

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -3
    carlson > the entire gulls org +ratio

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. ROLLaBACKWOODS

ROLLaBACKWOODS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 1 / -20
    Thanks for the media, great write up

• Like Like x 1
    rollabackwoods
  11. SliyumShady

SliyumShady Warning Group

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -5
    Great write up

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    Good write up. Thanks for the mention!

• Like Like x 1
    Serpe_x_13x
  13. PXSTRNAK-_-

PXSTRNAK-_- Heat up

Ratings:
    +300 / 69 / -216
    Love the thread smirk

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. The_1_Teflon_Don

The_1_Teflon_Don Well-Known Member

Discord:
    the1_teflon_don#0
    Ratings:
    +94 / 5 / -56
    I don't like this. I need that motivation/low expectations of ppl thinking I'm a shitter

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  15. ToMMy l28l

ToMMy l28l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tommyboyy28#0
    Ratings:
    +73 / 1 / -3
    S S M P x Tommygoat

• Winner Winner x 1
    ttommyboiii
  16. Cxrlson--

Cxrlson-- hi

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -3
    Carlgoat

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Bxrt1_

Bxrt1_ Washed AF

Discord:
    Bert#9478
    Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -12
    • Like Like x 1
    Bxrt1
  18. xARMYYY_

xARMYYY_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +344 / 12 / -51
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    fifarulerz
  19. ToMMy l28l

ToMMy l28l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tommyboyy28#0
    Ratings:
    +73 / 1 / -3
    breakouts look good last night Dom, go wild!

ttommyboiii
  20. JBrods91

JBrods91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Nah just me!

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account