* New * Tentative S28-S29-S30 Schedule

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG-McDonald, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRowsyn

JRowsyn DooGs

Discord:
    Duganator#1455
    Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -11
    No but they're in RFA due to changing positions or rookie contracts. So my point was, still allowing people to change positions and sending them to regular bidding with everyone else. So get rid of the RFA all together. I meant people quitting if they wanted to switch positions but they can't because "RFA doesn't exist anymore". So, send them to bidding along with expiring draft picks. Sorry @Bossy_22_ I didn't elaborate correctly before.

Duganator32
  2. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    They got rid of position changing to enter into RFA a season or two ago already, and as far as I saw, nobody complained about it. Everyone who has recently signed a multi-season contract did so with the full knowledge that they would not be able to change their position for the duration of their contracts. I would imagine all expired DPs would be free to change their position like anyone else entering into bidding. There are really no issues here @Duganator III.

• Like Like x 1
    bossy_22_
  3. JRowsyn

JRowsyn DooGs

Discord:
    Duganator#1455
    Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -11
    My mistake, I wasn't aware of that apparently. Thanks for the heads up @Bossy_22_

Duganator32
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.