Taking another stab at the single player..

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by MrXpress, Jan 7, 2008.

1. MrXpress

MrXpress Pro interception thrower

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Since my 360 went kaput and I don't feel like getting it fixed, I traded in my 360 version of Madden for the PS3 one and without any online leagues or anything, decided to try out the Franchise mode again against the CPU (which I've been very outspoken about, especially in the 'quick observations' thread in this forum). So far, not a lot has seemed to change. I'm 4-3 with the Redskins on All-Pro despite averaging 12.0 ppg (!!) and 154 ypg of offense. Jason Campbell has completed 68% of his passes (I think, going on memory) for 703 yds., 1 TD, and 9 INTs (the 9 INTs despite me running an unbelievably conservative offense..basically the same offense I ran last season in the league), and has been sacked approximately 800 times. Clinton Portis has 375 yards rushing and 3 TDs, but is only averaging 3.3 yards a carry. I haven't had a 'normal' touchdown drive yet (as in, receive kickoff and go 80 yards on a scoring drive) as the overwhelming majority of my points have come off of turnovers. I think the game recently had a patch because fumbles aren't a huge problem (I've had a few fumbles, but they were all 'deserved'), but overall it's mainly the same flawed game I complained about before...

...but yet, this time around it's just SO much fun. I have no idea why, but it's not nearly as frustrating as it was before. It can be a little depressing knowing that once I fall behind more than 3 points I'm doomed, but I'm just having a blast playing this franchise.

No Streaming Account