Taiter's Week 1 Ranking

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by xTaiter32x, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Taiter x 32

Taiter x 32 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    taiterx32#0
    Ratings:
    +458 / 12 / -19
    I'll try to do this every week, but you know life sometimes has other plans. Will be ranking the top 10 teams in the league, in my view. I know LG has its auto ranking it posts and what not but this will be just my thoughts like the past write ups I have done.

1. San Antonio Rampage -
    The only team to go undefeated this week, coming in 3rd in goals scored and 2nd in goals against with just only 16 goals allowed in 9 games. Had this team listed as rank 1 for pacific division and they didn't disappoint with an impressive week 1. With @bluedevil631 and @x_CaM_73_x leading the way offensively with 13 and 12 points each, nothing is a surprise there.

2. Charlotte Checkers -
    It's hard to build a team with a single player taking up 48% of your cap. But with the 2 insane free contracts they have and @Ten Ply still on at 750k, they're making it work and poised to do some serious damage in this season. @Greggy--23 tallied up 13 points in week 1, while many defenseman get that in half a season.

3. Stockton Heat -
    I would rank this team 2nd but they just didn't have the offensive production the checkers did in week 1. A 8-1 record is fantastic, you don't have to outscore your opponents very often you just have to win. That is what the Heat that @Buckeyes2525 built does, with a 5-1 record in just 1 goal games. Shows this team can grind out wins, going further you would like to see a bit more offensive production from this team, but a win is a win at the end of the day.

4. Hartford Wolfpack -
    The first team on this list with a manager making the step up from the CHL. It was a really solid week 1 for the Wolfpack sitting at 6-1-2 record with 14 points, only behind the Checkers in the division. However this Hartford team is the only team to have beaten the Checkers in week 1, witha 3-1 win. @AyeHilly is back in the cage full time for a team and went 5-0-1.

5. Cleveland Monsters -
    Although this team is 3rd in the division, in a 3-way tie for 1st. I ranked this team slightly above the others. They scored 44 goals and allowed just 28 goals this week. Leading the way offensively is @Gaminghamz with 15 points, just behind is @three_eleven07 with 13 points 7 of which are goals while posting a pretty solid 58.3 shooting percentage.

6. Syracuse Crunch -
    The team that was built with several xboxers are paying off, with the site ranking them 1st in the division with a 6-2-1 record. With a +10 goal differential in week 1, @The Gr8 Haxby going for 10mil and just posting a 2-1 record with 5 points. Simply for the cap hit you would want more offensive production from this individual.

7. Chicago Wolves -
    With a 6-3 record this team only gave up 15 goals which had them first in the league for fewest goals against. @YaDayz and @TheWalmartThugB are both LW combined for a total of 3m and combined for a 5-1 record with 21 combined points. Now that is some depth at the LW position.

8. Laval Rocket -
    Team is ranked 2nd in the Eastern North division. This team went 6-2-1 but they gave up and scored 38 goals this week. As a team sitting in the number 2 seed in a division, you would hope to be able to give up less goals against. @Krejci_46- and @Xx96_BiDoU_96xX lead the way with 13 points each, they also have @Konplop_ playing RW for the first time in LG basically, as a career LW it can be a difficult switch to playing other side of the ice and possibly another handedness, he put up 10 points and a 2-0-1 record.

9. Palm Springs Firebirds -
    A team that already had established players, and some NHL bid send downs this team was poised to be really good this season. Sitting 2nd in the Western Pacific division, offensively led by @LuDa10_10 who has 8 goals and 6 assists for 13 points while shooting at an insane 61.5%.

10. Bridgeport Sound Tigers -
    Another team in the Eastern Atlantic, this division always seems to have some serious competition. With @Kingboivin31 going for 6M and only posting a 1-1-1 record, you would hope this player will be in the win column more, it is just week 1 though. But putting up 12 points in those games you are happy with that aspect.

That is my week 1 write up, following weeks may be different. Thanks for the support on the previous posts, I appreciate it. ​

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. HillysEgo

HillysEgo Was Good Once

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -41
    Let em know about me

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Canate

Canate Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Canate#9656
    Ratings:
    +112 / 6 / -13
    As always great write up!

Watch out for Tucson, Were coming up on our Season maximum of 10 wins!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Canate