Status of League

Discussion in 'LGNFL' started by Rayqwan29, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Rayqwan29

Rayqwan29 Go Blue!

Ratings:
    +119 / 0 / -5
    I know a lot of you guys are as eager as I am to get this league started. We all want to play. However, we will have to wait just a bit more. I would like to start today, but then we would start a league that wouldn't function very well, have no structure, and would be very disappointing to play in. No one wants to have that.
    If you would like to help things get done faster for our league, then help me get the rest of the guys signed up. If they have a problem signing up, have them take a picture of what screen or error message they are receiving, and send it to Tris10 so he can fix it. I also need an email from owners telling me who they want as their GM. This way I can add them to the locker room once teams are selected. Any BOGs that have not signed up, get signed up. Anyone who want's to be a BOG, email me on LG.
    If we get this done, we can start picking our teams and start drafting. Now you know what needs to be done on your end and what I need help with. Let's get this accomplished so we can start playing.

Also Phillies should be back on here in the next few days if all goes right.

• Like Like x 2
    Rayqwan29
  2. XxITzJOHNNY16xX

XxITzJOHNNY16xX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -1
    Good job ray keep it up man hate to see you in the position your in bro

No Streaming Account
  3. Quick To React

Quick To React Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -4
    i think the bogs should be appointed by knowledge of the game and not asked to sign up... you need people to understand the game and arent going to be fooled or coerced by certain people in the league...

but if thats the case i want to be a BOG for play reviewing... and i recommend c4, big nado, king logiic, oh so country, so wrecked... these players are chosen in my opinion due to league experience as well as team play experience....

if we dont get this fixed then well have the same problem and colossal failure as last season's playoffs..

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account