PSN Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by Britney, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217
    Lokix6x
  2. mikeys_swagg_doe

mikeys_swagg_doe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -1
    Position level: BOG
    Experience: I’ve moderated several discord servers with 100+ people and I’ve organized several community events, one of them being the champions league tournament with LG members.
    Availability: 24/7
    Comments: I’d take my position as a BOG very seriously and would definitely do my best to help out any way I can.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. xBertoR10

xBertoR10 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -2
    Position Level: BOG
    Experience level: I’ve run multiple discord servers before in which I was the owner. Many of these servers were clans for various games. Currently running an off-season tournament handling a great amount of players. Also have real life management experience.
    Availability: 24/7
    Comments: I can handle great amount of work and stress. Can work under pressure. Also speak Spanish if translating is needed. Emotional decisions are a no go and will seek the best for the league and it’s players.

• Like Like x 1
    TheManBerto
  4. The_Blind_Ref

The_Blind_Ref Fat Cocky

Discord:
    The_Blind_Ref#7055
    Ratings:
    +169 / 5 / -10
    Position Level : BOG

Experience : Played all but one season of LGFA, been on the site since 2016. Owned for 3 seasons.

Availability : Available to contact pretty much whenever, not around to play on nights when I'm working.

Comments : I know the ins and outs of this website. Know most rules that are in place. Want to make sure the league keeps moving in the right direction. I think I would be the best option available to become BOG.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    The_blind_ref