St.John's IceCaps Looking for a GM and AGM

Discussion in 'Seasonal Forums - Management' started by KCrusher33, Dec 19, 2015.

1. KCrusher33

KCrusher33 twitch.tv/LZR_KCrusher

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -6
    If interested in becoming an AHL Manager or Assistant Manager post the following here

PSN :

Management Experience:

Why would you make a good GM :

LZR_KCrusher
  2. LJCKICKASS

LJCKICKASS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    PSN :LJCKICKASS

Management Experience:In NHL 14 i was gm in the ovghl and assistant commissioner in a small league called the nghl later in the NHL 14 season.

Why would you make a good GM : I want to win. i have the time. im always available. and i will put my full commitment into putting together a winning team!
    Hope to here from you soon!

No Streaming Account
  3. GGuqt

GGuqt its a great day for hockey.

Discord:
    gguqt#0
    Ratings:
    +68 / 7 / -8
    PSN : FUQT

Management Experience: VGHL PHL Owner of Cape Breton Screaming Eagles

Why would you make a good GM : always available to the team, always looking for talented players and giving everyone a fair chance at playing but also a winning team who will all be ready to play in the NHL when ready.

FUQT_
  4. DaNeechie

DaNeechie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 3 / -2
    Psn- DaNeechie
    Management experience - Well none really just heard about this league and had to try it out. Why would i be a good GM. Well im a great leader, i have all the time in the world and i already have found 3 legendary players ready to anytime.

daneechie
  5. DocRestrepo22

DocRestrepo22 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -2
    PSN: DocRestrepo22
    Past Manager Exp: I am currently the Captain of the Niagara IceDogs in the VGPHL
    Reason why you'd be the best fit for GM: I like having the responsibility of running and a team and being in the position of importance like that. I feel like I can be of great help to this organization and it's AHL affiliate.
    Do you have someone in mind to be your AGM?: Yes, his PSN name is BUBBA_B_DRUNK

matttrafford21
  6. FriedPickle19

FriedPickle19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I'm Benn x 14 (FriedPickle19 on PSN). I am very interested in being an AHL GM. Although I do not have experience being a GM in LGHL, I do have managerial experience in the restaurant that I worked at so I know the importance of reliability, responsibility and accountability. NHL 16 is pretty much the only game that I ever play and it would be an honor if I could be a GM and make a team very successful, by creating a welcoming and competitive team environment. I promise that my hard-working attitude will pay off and I will work my butt off to make this team a success!

Thanks for the consideration!

No Streaming Account
  7. droxx22

droxx22 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 1 / -4
    PSN: GM Droxx22 AGM Heinekinz

We would love the opportunity to represent the Canadiens and the AHL level. Both of us are hard core HABS fans and have been playing the NHL franchise for over a decade. We are a package deal. We believe the biggest benefits to managing a team together is to have the trust and communication we stand by. We want to be successful at both levels and give the Canadiens a great farm system. We believe working closely with the NHL reps we can achieve this. We must ask for control of the club in every aspect to achieve our goals and to supply you with the ECU and future HABS that you require. Please keep an open mind thank you

droxx222