SSX 3 & THUG

Discussion in 'Xbox / Xbox 360 Lounge' started by woobwoob, Jul 8, 2003.

1. woobwoob

woobwoob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For some reason I received two issues of GameInformer yesterday. They had some really sweet footage of E3 and reports of many games in developement.

SSX3 is under developement and still looks pretty rough, but will no doubt be an awesome game. After I got all excited about it, I saw that it is published by EA and we all know what that means about the Xbox port... (no LIVE)

I had originally thought this one could replace Amped 2 in our league, but looks like that won't happen.

Tony Hawk Underground looks like it will be an amazing game, but alas this one will also not be released on LIVE. They are doing some amazing things with content that will be downloaded into the game and they said that Microsoft is very protective of their network (as they should be), and said in order for the game to function properly on LIVE, it would take microsoft too long to validate the content from your PC in order to allow you to download your personal content. My theory on this is they didn't even approach microsoft early enough to start finding a solution to the problem.

I had also hoped to add this game to our league lineup but again, we've been screwed.

No Streaming Account
  2. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    that doesn't sound good for future games from either makers. especially EA, they just dont like xbox, and we dont like them.
    [-(

No Streaming Account