SECBig12 S1 W4 Advancing Tues Night

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming International Hockey League (PSN)' started by ckseven, Aug 7, 2009.

1. ckseven

ckseven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will take the suggestions of advancing every 4 days if no User game and 5 days if there is a User game for the rest of August.

There is one User game:
    UM/UF

Byes:
    USC
    Texas

LSU didn't play their game in Week 3 so please explain to the Dynasty by Saturday Night why.

Notre Dame is clearly dominating the recruiting board
    Top 20 Recruits:

1. HB Seth Redd Committed to ND
    2. G Joe Brown
    3. QB Kenneth Ellis
    4. CB Jeremy Whaley
    5. HB Chris Greenwood Committed to UGA
    6. WR Shannon Collier
    7. FS Matthew Jones
    8. TE Scott Pittman
    9. SS Travis Harper
    10. WR Steve Lowery
    11. WR Lee Green Committed to ND
    12. T Aaron Taylor Committed to Mich
    13. CB Joe Watson
    14. T John Smith Committed to ND
    15. OLB Billy Peoples
    16. CB Lamar Dixon Committed to UF
    17. WR Michael Pierre
    18. TE Barry Hall
    19. WR Jeff McKinney
    20. HB Kyle Hodge

No Streaming Account
  2. AoC Pyorala

AoC Pyorala TBL Owner.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ole Miss surives UNC's play, and wins 27-13. But at a huge cost, losing Brandon Bolden (SO), starting running back for the entire season with a ruptured disc.

This is going to be a huge challenge the rest of the way. Already down my impact playing starting QB, Sneed. Now I lose my workhorse, Bolden.

No Streaming Account
  3. ckseven

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Those are some tough injuries to get around.

I played mine vs Stanford. It was a mismatch and the score was 49-18 when they scored a late TD (missed 2pt) and then got the onsides and scored another late TD (missed 2pt). Final 49-30.

No Streaming Account
  4. XTainttickler1X

XTainttickler1X Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    miami, and I are going to get our game in on sunday, we already have it set up we PM eachother.

No Streaming Account
  5. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am 0-3 so far this season and I don't think anyone wants to come play for a looser. Hopefully, I can start to get some wins in. I feel like I am getting better and felt pretty good playing an opponent that I thought was just going to really blow me out last week. I found one little {I'm a racist P.O.S.} in Eagles defensive armor and used it as much as I could to gain confidence late in the game. Good game last week Eagles, never got to tell you that yet.

6. frankdatank77

frankdatank77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I missed a game??? I must have gotten confused cuz i thought i played it and was waiting for an advance. ****!

No Streaming Account
  7. ckseven

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nope I simmed it and you won. I'm really trying to simplify it for everyone by posting who has a bye during the week and if there is a User vs User game. If your name is not on either list then you have a game vs the CPU. I also post who hasn't played usually a day or two before the advance date, so if you check into these forums everyone once in awhile you should have no reason at all not to know that you have a game.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
    No Streaming Account
  8. frankdatank77

frankdatank77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't know how the hell i missed it. I even called Eagles and was like you n i play eachother in ck's league and he said no we don't. I'm Tex Tech in another league and thought we had a game. Totally got confused. The **** of it all was I was home all day the other day with nothing to do. And was hoping for a game.

No Streaming Account
  9. mr cronopolis

mr cronopolis Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    FSU suffered a devastating defeat to Cincinnati 65-3. FSU offensive line was offensive giving up 8 sacks and Ponder got injured so Manuel threw 5 picks, not to mention the 9 dropped passes by the FSU receivers. I havent been beaten like that since i was a kid. So much for a undefeated season.

No Streaming Account
  10. ckseven

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This game is crazy. You think you have it all figured out and then that happens. I know that type of game is coming for me when I get into the conference schedule. I think last year we all looked forward to CPU games, but this year we are all going to want more User vs User games.

No Streaming Account
  11. ckseven

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alright I think I found the way to go on the sliders and settings. I've been messing around and played my team vs Oklahoma (evenly matched). I lost 42-41 at home and these were the settings and sliders:
    All-American
    User Sliders were all 50's
    CPU Sliders were all 50's except RB ability was 75 and Run blocking was 60.

If anyone gets a chance set up a random game with two good teams (Florida, Ohio St., Texas, etc.,) and let me know what you think.

No Streaming Account
  12. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can't wait to give that a try. I will try to do that either tonight or tomorrow. I got smoked like Sunday BBQ today with Purdue of all people. The only reason I had as many points as I did was because their special teams sucked and I ran back 3 Kick Offs for TD's.

13. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just tested out these settings. I was playing as Texas Tech and I was playing a Division II team FCS Bulldogs. I kicked off to them, and they pancaked every one of my guys and the runner then hurdled one of my guys on the ground and easily ran it back for a touchdown. Reminded me a lot of the way it was set up for the first game of the season.

14. ckseven

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Really I haven't been having any problems with ko returns. You have it on all amer or heisman?

No Streaming Account
  15. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    All American. Just make a new dynasty, pick Texas Tech and set those settings and play the first game, make sure you are kicking off and you should see it. That is what happened to me. After the first play, I tried to run back one myself to tie it up, but they got me. I then abandoned the settings.

I should have saved the replay, it was crazy. Every guy got knocked down.

16. ckseven

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I keep messing around with settings and sliders and I found one a guy uses on the Internet in the Heisman level. I tried it out and will be putting it into use for next week. No crazy KO returns and competitive. If you are an A team and playing a B team you have a real good chance of winning. If you are an A team playing an A team you will have to sweat it out.

Oh yeah and we won't be advancing until Tuesday because Bearsgamer won't be able to play his game until Tuesday.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
    No Streaming Account
  17. realdeal

realdeal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well if you change I played my game last nite it played fine to me

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
    No Streaming Account
  18. ckseven

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah that's because you played a FCS opponent.

No Streaming Account
  19. ckseven

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    One game left:

Notre Dame.

He said he would be out until today so as soon as his game is played I will advance. Really not liking this 5 day advance pace, but if you guys want to stick with it then so be it.

Bearsgamer please let me know on here when you get your game in so I can jump on and advance.

No Streaming Account
  20. L Bert12

L Bert12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If we can stick to this pace until after Labor Day, I'm sure it would help a lot of people out. After that, I say go back to the previous pace. The end of summer is usually busy for most people...

No Streaming Account