SECACCBig12 Online Dynasty Week 12

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming International Hockey League (PSN)' started by ckseven, Sep 13, 2008.

1. ckseven

ckseven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Advancing to Week 13 Thursday Night.

Conference Championships around the corner!!

***2 IMPORTANT NOTICES***

1. I am going to be really strict over the final weeks of Season 1 about restarting games. Bottom line don't do it. I know it might mess your season up to lose to the CPU. I DON'T CARE... TAKE THE LOSS LIKE A MAN. The only reason I can see for restarting a game is if you get the RROD. If you get the RROD then that pretty much means you are going to have your game simmed anyways that week.

2. I am going to be active in replacing guys that don't get their games in by the deadline without giving me a reason. I will be searching through other forums to get those guys replaced. If you can't get your game in please message me here and/ or on the Xbox.

There is 1 Human Vs Human games:
    Another big game
    Va Tech (Steel) at Miami (Pickle)

Three Bye weeks:
    LSU (ckseven), Oklahoma (cursed), and Tennessee (Superhit):

With 3 Bye weeks this week should go fast.

Need one replacement In Big 12 North:
    Pick From:
    Colorado
    Nebraska
    Iowa State
    Kansas
    Kansas State

Need One in the SEC West:
    Auburn
    Arkansas
    Miss. State
    Alabama
    Ole Miss

If and when we do need replacements, below is the drill.

If you want in you need to do the following three things:
    1. Pick a team and post it here on this thread.
    2. Send me a friend's request to ckseven.
    3. Register with EA. It won't let me send the invite until you do this.

The first person to do it will lock up their team.
    Settings:
    Heisman
    5 Minute Q's
    I have adjusted the sliders in favor of the CPU's running game since they suck on standard sliders.

Updated rule book for this league:
    - If you don't get your game in during the week, communicate with me the reason why.
    - If I sim a game and don't hear from you this is what will happen. I will place your team in the replacement list. If I get a replacement before I hear from you as to why I had to sim your game then you are out. I have to keep this rule in effect to keep this league moving and eliminate simmed games. There should be no reason why you can't log on in your own time and play a game vs the CPU.
    - Week advances every 4 days if there are no Human vs Human games during the week, every 5 days if there are Human vs Human games, or as soon as all games are played if that comes before deadline
    - You can join this league if you plan on meeting the above criteria and if you will keep playing even when Madden is released
    - Respect your opponent. Don't blow out your opponent in Human vs Human games, we will not allow FCS opponents in future seasons.
    - Don't restart your game. Losses vs the CPU will happen. Take it like a man and leave your fingers off of the power or reset button.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
    No Streaming Account
  2. ckseven

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    BCS Standings
    1. USC 1.000
    2. Baylor (Cobra) .992
    2. Clemson (Lbert) .989
    4. South Carolina .986
    5. Miami (Pickle) .978
    6. Missouri (Hulk) .967
    7. BYU .965
    8. Florida (Huskies) .961
    9. Texas Tech .942
    9. LSU (ckseven) .942
    9. Texas .942
    12. Western Michigan .930
    13. Ohio State .922
    14. Penn State .913
    15. Georgia .905
    16. Michigan.896
    17. UCF .892
    18. Cincinnati .871
    18. Va. Tech (Steel) .871
    20. FSU (Mervin) .855
    21. Rutgers .853
    22. Wisconsin .849
    23. Southern Miss .833
    23. UAB .830
    25. Miss State .821

Upcoming Major Games:
    In the ACC there is a little Mini Tournament going in week 11 and in week 12. Last week Clemson (Lbert) beat FSU (mervin) and the winner will most likely play the week 12 winner of the Va Tech (Steel) at Miami (Pickle) game in the ACC Championship game.

If Baylor and Missouri win out they will rematch (their classic game in week 10) in the Big 12 Championship with the winner having a huge chance to play in the National Championship.

Florida has a huge game vs South Carolina (CPU) in week 12 where the winner will probably represent the SEC East in the SEC Championship game.
    In week 14 they play FSU (mervin)

If LSU wins out they will represent the SEC West in the SEC Championship game.

The lone CPU team that I checked the schedule of is USC. This team is a thorn in our side. They have a pretty easy remaining schedule with the only games vs teams with winning records is week 14 vs Notre Dame (5-3) and Week 15 at UCLA (6-2). Would be great if they lost.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
    No Streaming Account
  3. ckseven

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Heisman Candidates:
    1. Jeremy Maclin Missouri (Hulk)
    2. C.J. Spiller Clemson (Lbert)
    3. Kayne Farquharson Miami (Pickle)
    4. Robert Marve Miami (Pickle)
    5. Max Hall BYU

No Streaming Account
  4. ckseven

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Advancing tonight guys. Get those games in, especially that Miami/ Va tech game.

No Streaming Account