SECACCBig12 Online Dynasty S4 W8 Adv. Fri Night

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming International Hockey League (PSN)' started by ckseven, Mar 2, 2009.

1. ckseven

ckseven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ** Advancing Fri. Night or Sooner**

Two User vs User Games:
    Nebraska/ Missouri
    Tennessee/ Bama

Wrm did not post why he didn't get his game in. My main rule is pretty clear. If you don't play your game and don't give me a reason why I will replace you. I am thinking he did not know that so I am going to give you one day to let me know what happened. If I don't hear from you I will actively pursue and acquire a replacement.

Tennessee needs a temp replacement. Lummy is first choice so I will give him a day to respond and let me know if he wants them.

Not sure what happened in Week 7, but it was our slowest advancing week in a long time. Let's get back to our normal pace.

Reset List
    FSU = 1
    Bama = 1

There are no teams available now. We are 12 strong and 2 Reserves (Lummy and Frankdatank). If and when there are teams available follow the instructions below to get them:

Instructions for taking over for teams that becomes available.

1. Post here if you want them
    2. Send me a Friend's Request and in the friend's request send me a text or voice message saying the team you are looking to take over for. (remember that this is the step that most people mess up on so don't mess up so you can get your team = first come first serve)
    3. Understand that this is a fast-paced (2-3 games a week) league and everyone should be checking into this site and these threads at least twice a week. If you don't meet those requirements don't bother signing up for a team.

To See Historical Data for This Online Dynasty go to the following Link:
    http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=136960

No Streaming Account
  2. AoC Pyorala

AoC Pyorala TBL Owner.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nebraska when are you good?

No Streaming Account
  3. mervinmaverick

mervinmaverick Hawkeye 4 Life

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    FSU done and killed BYU. That sucks about dorsey cause paul with another 200 yard game and 3 td performance, just might blow past him.

No Streaming Account
  4. Bogey21

Bogey21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So CK, you want me to just hang tight and wait to play the replacement?

No Streaming Account
  5. frankdatank77

frankdatank77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OU done. Put a hurtin on my opponent, i think it was Baylor

No Streaming Account
  6. ckseven

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I will give Lummy until tonight and then If he doesn't want to fill in I will set TN to auto pilot.

No Streaming Account
  7. wrm88

wrm88 kessel= 1nut pu$$y

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you can replace me i dont care.

No Streaming Account
  8. Bogey21

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow, thanks for telling us wrm. How long does it take to get on here and post that your not into this anymore and you would like to get replaced 2 minutes? Anyone that lets you into a league on here is not very smart.

No Streaming Account
  9. mervinmaverick

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Why do you think I'm glad that I didn't let him in my league. Anyone who gets upset at a commish cause he decides to keep his league at 10 people and not 12 is a classy guy.

No Streaming Account
  10. wrm88

wrm88 kessel= 1nut pu$$y

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol its cuz i have a life and i cant get on here every second of my life to play relax and saying that u guys have such good reps here is a joke. iam done

No Streaming Account
  11. wrm88

wrm88 kessel= 1nut pu$$y

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    and for you i didint get mad at the fact u didint make it 12 its that u said i could have a team i posted like no less then 10 min. later then u said it was full.

No Streaming Account
  12. mervinmaverick

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes i said you could have a team, but also told you, that you had to look through the last years 3 star teams that i didn't have the time to look at all of them which you wanted me to do. I'm glad you think the rest of have no life, since you expect something like that from someone who was willing to take the time to run a dynasty. I have a wife and 4 kids, its not that i have a lot of time, I just happen to do this in my spare time cause i enjoy it and its a break from all the stress. So thank you for coming if you would like to continue this please message me and when i get a chance i might reply.

No Streaming Account
  13. FSUxxWAR chant

FSUxxWAR chant Polk High 4TD's

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well that is not very nice.

No Streaming Account
  14. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    WRM.. its pretty simple though... You keep your commitment .. Finish outthe season and then quit.. its the right thing to do in any league at any site...

You've just wasted our time.. No room anywhere for that..

No Streaming Account
  15. wrm88

wrm88 kessel= 1nut pu$$y

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The fact was i was going to finsh it out i missed one game. i wasint able to get on to post why and he rights on here about how he's going to replace me and everything 1. he didint need to post it here ck could of p.m me for the reason why i couldnt play so i said he can replace me if its better.

No Streaming Account
  16. Bogey21

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You couldent get on??? Haha, you have been on constantly playing NHL. I really hate guys that treat playing there game like its a burden on them. Here is a crazy idea, if you dont have time, or dont want to play, dont join a league! I know that things come up but when your the only one left to play your game and your on another game dickin around, its just a slap in the face. Its all good tho, you know how hard it is to find a league this good? It wont take long to fill your spot.

No Streaming Account
  17. ckseven

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When I started this Dynasty that was the first rule I put in to place. If you can't play take 5 minutes out of your busy schedule, maybe even before you go to bed and post why you can't get your game in during the week. If you are not able to do that then I will look for replacements. It is not a Wrm rule it is a SECACCBig12 Dynasty rule. If you look back over the first few season I had to use it a few teams just ask Lummy. It is what it is and I will use it on each and everyone that violates it. I haven't had to post it over season 3 and 4 because it hasn't been violated up until you just did. You don't have to like it, but if you want to be in this Dynasty you have to abide by it. With good players like yourself I will give them a chance to explain themselves before I pursue replacing them. If a player is not very reliable I won't even give them a chance and will just find a replacement immediately.

The reason I have the rule is because there are times with my business that I am busier then Mel Kiper on Draft day and I absolutely refuse to chase someone down to figure out why they haven't played their game. In Lummy's defense he had a valid reason so I have no problem getting him back in to the league. So if you really want out I will give him your team. Up to you.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
    No Streaming Account
  18. Bogey21

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    any word on a sub for Scooter so we can get this game in???

No Streaming Account
  19. ckseven

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nope I am going on in a few minutes to move him to Autopilot. Sucks for him because his team was doing good. Hate the Xbox ROD.

No Streaming Account
  20. SC00TER SP3C1AL

SC00TER SP3C1AL Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I hope to have my box to send my stuff back in by the end of this week. I just hope I can get through this ROD mess and get back to 100% soon.

No Streaming Account