SECACCBig12 Online Dynasty S4 W3 Adv. Sat Night

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming International Hockey League (PSN)' started by ckseven, Feb 18, 2009.

1. SC00TER SP3C1AL

SC00TER SP3C1AL Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It doesnt matter eitherway. You won. It was a major shame to let a great game end on such a shameful manner.

No Streaming Account
  2. mervinmaverick

mervinmaverick Hawkeye 4 Life

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I hate to say it i agree with taint that if a play was working a coach would keep using it, but that would be if he had all human players not comp players that sometimes can't do what they're supposed to to save their live. Though their are ways even with comp to adjust to doing one play especially a run over and over again. Don't know this is a tough one.

No Streaming Account
  3. Bogey21

Bogey21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will add my 2 cents i guess...

What makes this play so tricky is that an opposing defense (CB's and Safteys) still drop back 10 yards and dont read the play correctly. There has been a TON of talk on if this is a cheap play since this game came out. Yeah its stoppable, buy you have to run a 4-4 or something close to that, and is running a 4-4 against a 4 WR set realistic, i say no. I can say from experience against this play that with the speed florida has and with this play it is nearly impossible to stop. Thats why he did it all OT, because whenever the game is in question wouldent you run a play that you knew worked everytime??? I just look for the more realistic gameplay, Just my opinion but i would like to see this play out. I mean why not run a sweep or a dive if you want to run? there is an obvious answer to that question. Its not going to effect my view of this league one way or another.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
    No Streaming Account
  4. mervinmaverick

mervinmaverick Hawkeye 4 Life

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I agree with bogey and believe it should be put up there as not being able to use it over and over again.

No Streaming Account
  5. ckseven

ckseven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tolliver's out for the season. That hurts man.

No Streaming Account
  6. frankdatank77

frankdatank77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Man this Dynasty looks great. I can't wait til a spot opens up!

No Streaming Account
  7. SC00TER SP3C1AL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dont know.. It just rubbed me the wrong way. Running the same stuff over and over especially something like that using the fact that the CPU doesnt react in time to even get in position to hope to stop it really put me off. My beef isnt I didnt stop it. My beef is simple.. Using some play variety. Using one play that works constantly just rubbed me really the wrong way. sorry if I bother anyone else I just thought Id bring it up. especially considering the amount of ''cheap play'' that has happened in this league in the past.

No Streaming Account
  8. XTainttickler1X

XTainttickler1X Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well i didnt know this was considered a "cheap" play its a run play and i figured if the same defense was going to be ran why not run it til he stops it, and like i said earlier if i kept running the dive would it still be BS and he said yea, so it dosnt seem like its the play hes mad about its the fact that i ran a play multiple times, if the dive was working i would run that multiple times too, i think anyone would until its stopped.

No Streaming Account
  9. SC00TER SP3C1AL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Look, all im saying is.. it came off as cheap abusing an exploit in the game. But obviously since im the only one who can see the fault you were at. there's no point in continuing to argue. so take your win and go on.

No Streaming Account
  10. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Scooter is right

No Streaming Account
  11. L Bert12

L Bert12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've taken my time to think about this before I chimed in with my two cents. I am all for people mixing up their playbook and actually trying to fool people, but at the same time if its not broke don't fix it. I know if I see people continually dropping in zone defense and I want to pass, I'll keep going back to the quick slants. So from the lack of play calling standpoint I am alright.

However, what does bug me is that it seems that Florida is always looking for a way to take advantage of speed in the backfield and the lack of CPU AI. Last season it was linign up a FS at QB and now its running a play where the secondary automatically drops back in coverage unless there is a blitz called. Instead of winning games in a fair manner, it seems like a short cut is always looked for.

So I am torn as to whether we outlaw the play or not because it seems like Florida will just look for another corner to cut. Obviously this opinion is based upon believing what other players have wrote since I have not yet played Florida in this dynasty...

No Streaming Account
  12. XTainttickler1X

XTainttickler1X Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    by the way it was a 2 point conversion i scored with it, it wasnt even the touchdown, i ran a WR Screen so looks like i mixed up the plays.

No Streaming Account
  13. FSUxxWAR chant

FSUxxWAR chant Polk High 4TD's

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I play tickler in another dynasty with him using almost the exact same Florida team with the same offense, and his record vs. users is less than stellar. You just have to adjust. Did you use the SS or did you use a d-lineman? If you are using the d-lineman you are toast point blank. I would rather only have to stop one play, it is just like the WR Pass in madden 07, if you can shut down that one play the person's game plan goes to hell.

No Streaming Account
  14. L Bert12

L Bert12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Good game Miami, another close one...

No Streaming Account