SEC Big12 S4 W6 Adv. Sun. Night

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming International Hockey League (PSN)' started by ckseven, Mar 11, 2010.

1. L Bert12

L Bert12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just got home after midnight last night. I am free to play tonight Marauders if you can....

No Streaming Account
  2. ckseven

ckseven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alright guys here is the deal. We have lost more players this time of year then we did last year in NCAA 2009. Not sure why that is, but it has been almost every week someone is dropping. I would think everyone would keep playing their games and stay in the Dynasty since I know as soon as NCAA 2011 is put out they are going to want to be in a good Dynasty. I guess they are not thinking ahead. If you leave this Dynasty you will not be invited back plain and simple. I have been looking for players to fill in for open spots and in my search I have not found a Dynasty that has been running as long as ours here. There might be some out there, but not many so I know this is a great Dynasty with great owners.

As we move forward I wanted to propose a possible new way of doing the Dynasty. Let me know if you want to stick to the way we have been going or pick the new way. Here will be my options from here on out:

1. continue with this Dynasty from here on out (season 4, week 6) and continue to try and find replacements for missing teams.

2. start fresh from season 1. The difference if we choose this option will be that I will put 2 teams in each BCS conference (Big 10, Pac 10, ACC, SEC, Big 12, and Big East). All non conference games will be against another user in the Dynasty. This will create 5 of your 12 regular season games will be against Users and most likely you will play a bowl game also against a user. I have done the math and if we start this up and advance every 3 days like before we should be able to get 3 seasons out of this option. Also if this is the option we go you can pick any team you want. This will be an A-Rated and 6 Star Prestige Dynasty. If you pick a team that is lower than those standards then I will raise their standards to that level. For Example Marauders loves using Texas Tech, but always is playing teams that have better talent than this year's version of Texas Tech. Although, he does well with what he has many times he if overmatched. If he still wants Texas Tech I will elevate their status to an A+ rating and 6 star prestige level. So if we go with this option you can literally pick any team even a team like Appalachian State for example.

If you are planning on still being in this Dynasty pick which option bests interests you and tomorrow I will run with the one we choose. If you aren't going to stay in the Dynasty let me know now and understand that I am tired of replacing guys so you won't be invited back to the Dynasty even when NCAA 2011 comes out.

I personally pick option 2 and if we do this option I will take the USF Bulls.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
    No Streaming Account
  3. L Bert12

L Bert12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Option 1

No Streaming Account
  4. PittPanthers08

PittPanthers08 wBs I Panthers

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll take option 2 even though I would like to finish out this season. I'll keep Ohio State for the restart.

No Streaming Account
  5. ReppinDH12

ReppinDH12 ReppinDH12

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well if CK is going to be the commishioner I'd go for option 2 and use Texas A&M/USC/UF

No Streaming Account
  6. LiteWater

LiteWater Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am fine either way. Even though I was only in the Dyn for 2 weeks.. I will state with OU if we take Option 1, or take VT if we go option 2

No Streaming Account
  7. ckseven

ckseven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No Streaming Account
  8. mr cronopolis

mr cronopolis Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    option 1 for me if it still maters. also whats the status on advancing?

No Streaming Account
  9. AoC Pyorala

AoC Pyorala TBL Owner.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm going to advance now, and check and see who hasn't accepted invites yet. As well as remove MarcMan I suppose...

No Streaming Account