Season 7 mock draft

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by z3r0K1d, Sep 21, 2015.

1. CookEmGaming

CookEmGaming Well-Known Member

Discord:
    .cookem#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 3 / -3
    If we do team up for season 7, this is how I think the teams will be picked.

1. Clippers
    -the clippers in my opinion is probably the best team in team up next season. They have Cp3 reddick paul pierce Blake griffin deondre jamal Crawford lance Stephenson and josh smith... Seriously? This team is allowed? The bench is a starting lineup. Although it should be noted that Jamal Crawford has trade rumors to either Miami Cleveland or New York. Even without Jamal the team is still very overpowered with lance Stephenson and josh smith off the bench.

2. Spurs
    -the Spurs are also very overpowered with their offseason pickups of lamarcus Aldridge and David west. They got tony Parker Danny green kawhi Leonard Tim Duncan lamarcus Aldridge many ginobili David west... Wow. Talk about offense. The whole team can both shoot and take it to the rack. The offensive versatility is insane and on offense they are just about unstoppable.

3. Cavaliers
    -it's the cavs... Lebron...

4. Thunder
    -Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant... They can carry the team completely by themselves if needed cause they can't be stopped, plus they're both amazing defenders and on top of this they don't need to carry the team cause the team is already really good. They got dj Augustine, dion waiters, Steven Adams, ends kanter, serge iblockya... They got a pretty good team.

5. Warriors
    -honestly I don't think the Warriors is a team to go with but they will most likely go top 5 cause they're the champions. But a team focused mainly on the three pointer won't succeed and it will take extreme iq to play this team to their full abilities but if someone can pull it off, this team could be the scariest team. With good iq and skill, Steph and klay can drop buckets allllllll day.

6. Heat
    -I know, I know, the heat??? Well you should be asking why so low!!! Lol. Just kidding, but yes the heat are a very good team and are gonna make a good run for the championship this season with a very stacked team. Starting is goran dragic, dwyane wade, luol deng, Chris bosh, Hassan white side. First of all dwyane wade doesn't need an explanation. Bosh is an unstoppable force who can shoot post up and take the big man off the dribble. Hassan white side is most likely going to be an all star this season and will lead the league in rebounding. What people don't know is that whiteside led last season in rebounds per minute. The reason it wasn't per game is cause he had to earn minutes this season so there were games where he played 1 minute 4 minutes 6 minutes. And the per game stats are skewed. But technically he was the best rebounder last season cause he got the most rebounds while on the court. Dragic can shoot. Pass. And finish at the rim. Luol deng is a good shooter and a great defender who can score in the post. But that's enough about the starting lineup. The bench has rookie justise Winslow who we luckily got cause he was supposed to go top 5 but somehow fell to us at 10. We also have Gerald green who we all know and love. And we got amare stoudemire and josh mcroberts as our backup bigs. Not to mention there are many trade rumors for Jamal Crawford on which we'd be trading Mario charmers and Chris Anderson. Wow what a loss.. So this is my argument as to why the heat are here and if I was owner, I'd pick them over every team except the clippers.

Some me honorable mentions are:

7. Houston rockets
    -James harden Dwight Howard Ty Lawson. Wow that's really good. But that's pretty much it. Everything else is decent to not good.

7. Chicago bulls
    -Chicago is obviously a good team with Derrick rose jimmy buckets pay gasol and Joachim Noah. And we can't forget about taj Gibson. This team is a great all around team with everything a team needs.

7. New Orleans Pelicans
    -Anthony Davis jrue holiday tyreke Evans Eric Gordon Omer asik. That is a great team no matter what anyone says. So many people forget about how good jrue holiday was cause of injuries but I have a feeling this season he will be bumped back to the high 80s like he was not too long ago.

7. Milwaukee bucks
    -what this team has is size. The problem is how the team will start the starters. A big line would be Michael carter Williams. Jabari at the two. Antetokounpo at the three. Monroe at the four. And henson at the five. But what about kris Middleton? He definitely has to start. So will Jabari go to the four like he played a few times last season? And then move Monroe to the five? Either way 7'0 antetokounpo is at the three and 6'6 mcw at the point will always be a big lineup and this team has oj mayo off the bench and jarryd Baylee's. This team is very good and shouldn't be overlooked.

Thanks for for reading and let me know what you guys think!!! Talk about my mock draft and what teams you think would get picked or the rare instance where someone might actually agree with the post ������

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    CookEmGaming
  2. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Nice write-up. I still see the Warriors or Thunder being number one choice. Lotta teams made good pickups in the offseason.

• Like Like x 1
    BingoKing91
  3. CookEmGaming

Discord:
    .cookem#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 3 / -3
    You can make a strong argument for the thunder. But idk about the Warriors.

CookEmGaming
  4. Jsnyder5

Jsnyder5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 4 / -5
    Where's them HORNETS at doe??

No Streaming Account
  5. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Hornets are still an imbalanced weak team. Depends what they do to Kaminsky and Batum's ratings

BingoKing91
  6. CookEmGaming

Discord:
    .cookem#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 3 / -3
    Hornets ain't even in my top 15 (no offense) on less kaminsky goes off and becomes a 90 overall lol

CookEmGaming
  7. CWx24

CWx24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 4 / -5
    1.Spurs 2.Cavs 3.Clippers 4.Thunder 5.Warriors 6.Rockets 7.Bulls 8.Heat 9.Wizards 10.Raptors

No Streaming Account
  8. CookEmGaming

Discord:
    .cookem#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 3 / -3
    Idk about the wizards and raptors. Your thinking too much into 2015. It's 2016. Pelicans are way better than both those teams.

CookEmGaming
  9. CWx24

CWx24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 4 / -5
    I'm thinking 2016 but to me Pelicans have 1 great player and the rest are average to below average, Wizards and Raptors have better all around teams imo

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. CookEmGaming

Discord:
    .cookem#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 3 / -3
    the pelicans got eric gordon, jrue holiday, tyreke evans... tyreke evans is a monster. jrue holidays has had injury problems but he was a super monster and i think he'll make a comeback. and the pelicans made the playoffs in the west which is waaaaaaaaay harder then the east.

CookEmGaming