Season 12 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Thardimin, Dec 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thardimin

Thardimin LGBA PSN Deputy Commissioner

Discord:
    thardimin#0
    Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -2
    What is your age?

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for?

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for?

Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager)

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

How well can you navigate the LG website?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Role and Responsibility as an Owner

Owners are responsible for running, managing, and guiding their organization to victory.

They must ensure all their teams are being run correctly by Management, and that they all have a good way to communicate with each other.

In the end, the Owner is responsible for having all of his teams run like a well-oiled machine. He/She should be the first person to jump in and fix a problem on one of his/her teams, as he/she is ultimately responsible for every team in his/her organization. 

Communication between Owners and Staff can ensure a successful season can be had.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.

thardimin
  2. Deadlyone910

Deadlyone910 Solid all around player.

Discord:
    Deadlyone910#5914
    Ratings:
    +39 / 4 / -7
    Age -43
    No I’ve never been banned.
    I have been muted one time for telling cross I would mute him if I had powers.
    Been managing here for about 7-8 seasons.
    I’m highly experienced and I know the rule book well.
    I prefer to get the bulls back and finish what we started by winning the finals.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    Deadlyone910
  3. King_LBJ7

King_LBJ7 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I never been banned from a league
    I never had a coc mute
    I won a championship as a gm in LOA I was a part4 commissioner of LOA I am on my way to being the ps5 commissioner of LOA and currently a board member there also.
    I been in LG two seasons now and I have great experiences in other leagues enjoying the game and building a winning organization.
    I would say I’m a strong three or four I can always learn more
    I can navigate at a rating of 5
    I would be a great owner because of my experience in the community with the players and putting together a strong team to compete and make the league exciting plus Im LBJ but all seriousness I have very high IQ of being a GM to make sure my team is ready to compete

No Streaming Account
  4. King_LBJ7

King_LBJ7 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Age-31

No Streaming Account
  5. RealNameLegend

RealNameLegend Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    Age 30

Banned? No.

CoC mute? No.

Previous league management?
    Yes. I was a Gm/Player for WR Select, MLG, and PBA.

Overall league Experience?
    I won WR Select season 7 championship and have been to the playoffs every season except except one. I have plenty of experience as Owner/GM/Player. I am knew to P5 however I do know some players but I will hire scouts to make sure I draft the best possible team. I also played one season of LGBA as a player and I like the way it is setup.

Knowledge of rule book? 5.

Navigate LG Website? 5.

Why am I good fit for LGBA?
    I’m passionate about being a GM. I am here to form new relationships with up and coming players/talent. This is where it starts for me. I believe guys are up to something special here. I want to be apart of that!

[email protected]
    PSN SSENTAERGMAI

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. KNOXVILLEDORE94

KNOXVILLEDORE94 That Dude

Discord:
    knox2tall#0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    No ban/mute
    Owner for 4 szns
    B2B playoffs coming for more
    Go wolves

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. IllCAPllI

IllCAPllI Member

Discord:
    CAP#0916
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What is your age?

Nope

probably for something i said

Team owner for the hawks last
    Previous management as well

At least 6/7 seasons now

Know it like the back of my hand now

Almost perfectly now

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?

Trying to finish what i started last season
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Role and Responsibility as an Owner

Owners are responsible for running, managing, and guiding their organization to victory.

They must ensure all their teams are being run correctly by Management, and that they all have a good way to communicate with each other.

In the end, the Owner is responsible for having all of his teams run like a well-oiled machine. He/She should be the first person to jump in and fix a problem on one of his/her teams, as he/she is ultimately responsible for every team in his/her organization. 

Communication between Owners and Staff can ensure a successful season can be had.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. xoBleak

xoBleak Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 22

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? I have not been banned in this league or any league.

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? I have never been issued a CoC mute.

Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below. I don't have any previous management in LG, specifically, but I've been an owner in many draft leagues.

What is your experience in leagues overall? I played LG in Season 7 and I've been an owner in different draft leagues such as ADBA and a former league, NPA, and I've also played in a few BYOT leagues such as HOF, SL, ADBA, and WGB.

What is your knowledge of the rulebook? Although I only played LG for 1 season, my knowledge of the rulebook is a 5.

How well can you navigate the LG website? I would rate myself a 5 for knowing how to navigate the LG website.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I feel like I would be a good candidate for LGBA ownership because although I'm new to the scene, I want to prove to myself and everyone that I'm capable of building a championship-caliber team and that you don't need to have a big name to be successful.

No Streaming Account
  9. IINoWayJoseII

IINoWayJoseII IINoWayJoseII

Discord:
    iinowayjoseii#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 20

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? I have not been banned in this league or any league that I have been apart of.

Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below. I do not have any real league management in LG but I did help a lot with the Nets last year and the Hornets this year.

What is your experience in leagues overall? I played in the last 2 seasons of LG I am in NDPL as well as SL and a few other leagues previously.

What is your knowledge of the rulebook? I know the rule book pretty well so I would give myself a 5/5.

How well can you navigate the LG website? I can navigate the website pretty well I would give myself a 4/5.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I feel like I would be a good candidate for LG as I have been here for a couple seasons I know what type of talent this league has and the different personalities that are within. I've been apart of an active nets team that didn't show their true potential when it came down the stretch and as apart of Management that would be my responsibility to get those guys on track and get the most out of them. This year I was traded to the Lakers G team and didn't have many active players as Management I would encourage my players to want to earn a spot in the top line and have competitions and practices to improve chemistry.

No Streaming Account
  10. OGC_KLEEN

OGC_KLEEN OGC_KLEEN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 20

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? No

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? Yes a few for just being sus or doing terrible takes like max Kellerman

Season 8 South Korea team owner

5 seasons

4 site could use a clean up

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? Y’all want 32 teams and I’m really active and want to win

No Streaming Account
  11. LegendaryKnuckle

LegendaryKnuckle Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 36

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, whatfor? No

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? Yes for talking about Joey

owner Charlotte season 11
    GM New Orleans season 10

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 2 seasons in Lg management in LBA, played in WR, TPo etc

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.)
    3 I’m getting there

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 asleast & 5 as most knowledgeable.)
    4 I have a good understanding
    Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I feel like I did a good job last season.. wanna continue to build in Charlotte on what we have started

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. RealNameLegend

RealNameLegend Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1

No Streaming Account
  13. KjDynasty

KjDynasty KjDynasty

Discord:
    kjware_#0
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 25

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? No

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? I believe so for something stupid

Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list thembelow.
    Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager)

What is your experience in leaguesoverall? Loa,Vgc,THL,ECA,NDPL This is I my first year in this league

What is your knowledge of the rulebook? I rate myself with a 3 I understand the rules and know what to expect
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

How well can you navigate the LG website? 4 I can navigate prettty well
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

Please explain why you feel that youwould be a good candidate for LGBAOwnership? I feel I’m a good candidate Bc I have the skills and knowledge to get a team to the top. Plus I communicate with my teammates and understand what it means to be a Owner

• Winner Winner x 1
    KJWare_
  14. coreypotter

coreypotter Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 34

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? No

Owner and assisted gm

Since season 5.

What is your knowledge of the rule book? 4

How well can you navigate the website? 4

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I’ll make the commitment and do the job

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Wake_24-

Wake_24- Active Member

Discord:
    Wake24߷#3507
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    I have never been banned from a league or in this league.

I have never been issued a CoC mute.
    I owned for the LGBA world cup that was held on 2k21. I owned Japan and my team was one of the best teams in the league so I would like another chance to replicate my results and show that I can own again and win this time.
    This will be my 4th season playing and I have owned in one of those season prior and I have not played in other leagues as of yet but I have enjoyed my overall experience in LGBA through the hard seasons and the easy ones.
    I would rate my knowledge of the rulebook a 4 because I still need to learn more indepth things and still have room to learn more but I would say I have a good understanding of what is expected in this league.
    I would say my navigation of the website is a 5 because of my previous ownership role I have had before and I understand how the process is.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. ll504II

ll504II Uncle Soulja

Discord:
    504#6250
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

llI504llI
  17. DEMONTiME007

DEMONTiME007 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  18. Thardimin

Thardimin LGBA PSN Deputy Commissioner

Discord:
    thardimin#0
    Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -2
    Owner app from JoeyBucketz due to site issues....

What is your age? 40 Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? Yes. Long story. Due to my NDA and my pending book deal I am not at liberty to give info. For further questions plz speak to my LG lawyer GZeus or my business manager Nekski.

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? see previous answer

Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below. (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) yes. AGM, Owner, BOG, Shadow Owner.

What is your experience in leagues overall? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) since szn 6

What is your knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.) fucking stellar. relative to the rest of the league? 6.

How well can you navigate the LG website? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) Due to my $100 (Canadian) ban buyout not being sufficient to get me website access I would say my ability to navigate the LG website is somewhere between non-existent and fucking ass. My knowledge of the website is excellent, tho.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? Previous experience, plus I am working out a deal with Thardimins old Dallas guys plus Ransfords old old Dallas guys to form a super (toxic) team. Who else would be able to manage all those egos?

thardimin
  19. CertifyHOF

CertifyHOF Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  20. HxxdieMelo

HxxdieMelo Member

Discord:
    hxxdiemelo#7380
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 25

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? No

None

Since season 10.

What is your knowledge of the rule book? 3

How well can you navigate the website? 3

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I’ll make the commitment needed to become a good Owner already have a GM in mind just tryna build and get better.

hxxdiemelo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.