Scheduling Procedure - Community Input

Discussion in 'Official News' started by l KaV l, Oct 29, 2014.

?

Scheduling Procedure

Poll closed Nov 7, 2014.
  1. A (see below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. B (see below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. C (see below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    I agree and trust me, we are spending alot of time on that. Luke I said in another thread, being on a losing team as an owner has alot more issues to handle...but I'm up to the task...and so are our players. we'll figure it out and have to make some changes, get better at many things. ..and it will lead to many and consistent W's. ..and hopefully even make us a stronger unit / bigger threat having dealt with these issues early on. But that's not what this thread is about.

Bottomless_Pit
  2. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    max lighting a fire under man U, watch them go like 10-0 after the transfer window! lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    I want to add...The point is that it's not out of management's hands. With enough players to run 20 teams (or more) this its clearly on team management. what will make this league successful is to show that we are capable of running a functional league at this point. can't do it now? we'll have trouble getting consistent sign ups season after season...and keeping our good players within the league.

get creative and teams' management need to be talking to other team's management to find good key players where they are needed. Part of this will be some teams letting go of guys they don't want to lose...but for something a little less than they like...but without hurting the team. figure out what the team can't do without and what it needs....then go shopping or work within to develop it.

it's a team effort in every aspect, not just on the field/in game....and as a league...we do need to build partnerships with other teams along with those rivalries. you will need them in order to overcome obstacles. can't do it all alone (as a player, manager or even as a single team)

Bottomless_Pit
  4. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    sorry we signed up for a structured 11v11 league with rules. We can play 8v8 if u want but we will see eachother on nhl 16 if winning is the bottom line. You can't honestly expect the league to grow and do no work at all. If your too lazy to be a bog you should have signed up to own a team so your main concern is "winning". Besides last thing u ruled on was illegal and wrong lol

5. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    we know players on other teams that are about to sell fifa because they are on tc sign up for every game and their team runs with 8. If u don't think that is a problem idk how you expect to enforce 11on11 whenever you decide to. We almost have a full team of tc players because we msg them when they get assigned to our team. It's not rocket science it is just closed minded thinking to want to assume people only will play the pos they signed up for in the threads. Owners/gMs can re arrange shit so it shouldn't be a problem either way. We haven't played one game without 11 I don't think any team can say that

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  6. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    Or even better just make a rule teams can't use an any unless they start with 11 and I bet the problem fixes itself after their CPU get abused . Teams are looking to avoid using average players, mean while most people don't even give a shit where they play and just want to play. Acl uses the 8 man limit and you can use an any but it is clear people are abusing this for a higher level of team play

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  7. l KC97 l

l KC97 l Gahbage

Discord:
    lkc97l#0
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -2
    Maxwell how is it the worse team in the league can have 11 but no one else can you tool

No Streaming Account
  8. Lx_Maxwell_xI

Lx_Maxwell_xI ImJeff is my best friend.

Ratings:
    +741 / 13 / -13
    My main concern is growing the league. Which won't happen if we suspend people left and right and people have to forfeit. I'm sorry your team can't seem to win, but saying they beat you because they had fewer than 11 while you had 11 is basically you crying looking for cheap wins. I'm sure we will be just fine with playing a minimum of 8 as opposed to causing forfeits and suspensions. Just play the damn game and help promote the league. No one wants to play in a league where people bitch over small things in a fucking BETA SEASON lol you seemed to have forgotten that part. Have fun and just play man. I'm done here though, but feel free to continue your complaining since that's really all you do anyways.

MaxwellOnline
  9. Lx_Maxwell_xI

Lx_Maxwell_xI ImJeff is my best friend.

Ratings:
    +741 / 13 / -13
    Maybe I'm not quite done here...

Because you guys have better availability? lol Let's at least try to use our head if you're attempting to insult me :) Besides it's not every game teams don't have 11 just how it works out some times. I love the team spirit though! It's awesome, but maybe use it as motivation to finish a game with more goals than the other squad? No? Ok continue to complain...

Now I'm done.

MaxwellOnline
  10. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    But it's not a problem right lol it's like talking to the wall

11. l KaV l

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    I think there is a little confusion... this has nothing to do with how many guys you field, this rule change is for when you click on your player's to turn them green, all player requirements are still there and we have received maybe 1 complaint from someone about not being played and they were on a teams TC... the complaints we get are "this team has incorrect lines" or "this team has all the wrong positions" ... this rule change will hopefully mean teams will be able to have their correct lines in place, if that means you do your lines a week before, day before or an hour before, we are hoping this flexibility helps management FINALLY put guys in the correct spots... since we can not see gammertags for stats this portion is way more crucial for us to have correct.

Talking about growth and development, I agree we wont grow especially if stats can not be taken correctly makes everything flawed. We need to be able to do the basics before we grow to more

12. l KaV l

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    On the flip side of that, if we change the rule and we start getting as many complaints about not getting games or never getting enough notice for games to play, we can always switch it back nothing is set in stone... the point is we want to go with what works and gets stuff done.

13. l KaV l

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    Polling closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.