San Diego Gulls GM & AGM

Discussion in 'LGAHL PSN - New Player Information Forum' started by Polska_B0SS_780, Mar 15, 2016.

1. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Good day every one, After a successful first season in the LGAHL and a playoff appearance wanna say thank you to Droxx and Hein for all the work they have done all season. Working with the players and running a fun team to be on.

The San Diego Gulls the affiliate to the Anaheim Ducks are looking for a GM and AGM for season 2. This is a management role and with that comes some expectations. First and far most understanding the game of 6's and how to play. Being responsible from Sunday to Thursday with having set lines on time . Making sure each active player gets there 3 games a week. Goalies 3 to 6 games. Being challenged if needed and ECU and proper procedure to have one for game time. Also being very important understanding the rules and conduct that is expected from LG . Taking proper action to solve and address issues if they arise. Second of all understanding the role of a GM and AGM at the AHL level. Too provide the NHL team for ecu' call ups feeding the best players in the farm. Working closely with the NHL management ( Anaheim Ducks ) reporting to myself . I work very closely with my staff and very easy to get along with so don't be shy. For this position you must be very reliable and socially easy to get along with for your players , remember it's to give your players and team the best experience at LG as possible. I will discuss more if you are offered the position. The GM and AGM are full time positions for 82 games so please apply only if you are serious.

Please fill out the information below and you will be contacted with an interview.

PSN ID:

Playing experience (6's):

Managment experience (if any):

Why you would make a good GM or AGM:

Position applying for (GM or AGM):

Avalaibility (can you commit to working as GM or AGM from Sunday - Thursday):

When I say Sunday to Thursday I mean the 5 days included, as well you can split this with your AGM also with the help of myself or Ducks managment. Just remember communication is key for a position like this and team effort through the whole organization. If you are brought in as GM you can have a AGM of choice but they must go through an interview process as well.

Good luck and thank you from the Anaheim Ducks Managment staff.
    @Carmstrong95 & @kg3inOTT

Anaheim Ducks & San Diego Gulls Owner Polska

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  2. Spyking316

Spyking316 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 3 / -9
    I think id be a great agm or gm i know the game been in lots of games this year were i had to set up games an help find ecu guys plus i never missed a schedule game since ive joined lg im 35 mature father of 1 an hope to be a gm or gm thanks spyking316

No Streaming Account
  3. fukuup

fukuup Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -3
    Hi lm 45 been in the league for one season took over gm role of the Falcons just over half way threw season. I feel l would be a good gm because l get along with everyone and l no we need cemistry to be able to compete .and l also no the style of play it takes to make a winning team l feel l would be a great asset to the team and l am available every night .l had to do it all on other team cause am was never around so it would be nice to have that this season.hope to here back soon fukuup17

No Streaming Account
  4. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    • Winner Winner x 1
    TrooperPetterson