S5 Rochester Americans AGM Search

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by JLott0910, May 2, 2017.

1. JxLott

JxLott Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jlott0910#0
    Ratings:
    +254 / 3 / -21
    What's up everyone...The Americans are looking for an AGM for Season 5 and are looking to fill the position ASAP. We have 2 experienced managers in myself and @Agent-PC . S2 and S3 I was the GM of the WBS Penguins, both seasons I brought the team to the playoffs with losses in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and S4 was Agent's first season as an AGM. Last season was our first season with the Americans starting the team over 100% from scratch. It was a rough season but we are confident that Season 5 will be a complete turn around and will have us competing for the cup with the players that we do have returning, mixed with draft picks we currently have to use and players we will acquire in bidding. We have a great Owner in @Ryan_x_28 that is easy to get in touch with and barely touches our team unless absolutely necessary.

Please respond with the information below if you are interested in the position. Thank You!

PSN :

Position:

Availability:

LG experience:

Management experience:

Any Other Active Leagues:

jlott0910
  2. Bizzibiz

Bizzibiz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +256 / 64 / -30
    I'll do it...not