S47 Metro Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by ltzRayy TTV, Feb 19, 2024.

1. ltzRayy TTV

ltzRayy TTV Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ltzrayy#0
    Ratings:
    +1,184 / 46 / -63
    these are my own opinions and i am not 100 percent sure on a lot of psn guys and its all for fun and media so dont be salt.

1. :team78:
    team preview: i have the penguins at 1st in the metro because on paper they have the best top 2 line tandem in lg imo and they got quite a bit of contracts at a very favorable price on higher end dmen. the only concern i have with this roster is the third line. Also very underrated job at the goalie position with potential to have two starting caliber goalies.

forwards: A-
    D core: B+
    Goalies: A-

Best contract: @Kjnger 4.75m- in this bidding its wild that kjnger went under 5m!
    Worst contract: @i F3erocious i 750k- (bot)

2. :team27:
    team preview: coming off a Stanley cup final deke was able to put together a very solid management core consisting of himself melvin and dream. looking at the squad i wouldn't say they picked up a lot of insane elite players at forward but they got 3 forward with not many weak links at all. their d core is one of the best d cores in lg and was able to improve with a few great acquisition's. they also have one of the proven best goalies for seasons in lg with nate.

Forwards: B+
    D core: A
    goalies: B+

best Contract: @lBeLiEvEJESUSl 2.75m- very underrated dman looking at the pool could easily be a top line dman.
    worst contract: @UniqueSniperr 7.5m- not a bad contract they just have no bad contracts he is still a good 1st line dman.

3.:team74:
    team preview: looking at this team i am not surprised to already see gary putting 20m and two free contracts on his line! in all seriousness gary has potential to have a very good team and got some of his esports friends on great contracts and his line will go 3-0 most weeks if the 2nd and 3rd line can click i can see them maybe even finishing higher. the team has a great top line dpair with nowa and smur and a few solid cheap dmen to round out the dcore. my question mark is goalie as phillz can be a streaky goalie but ive seen a lot of good games out of him.

Forwards: B+
    D core: B+
    goalies: B-

Best contract: @Smurrrrr 6.5m- solid price for smur who is the top line ld and unknown talent ld with gary
    Worst contract: @Nxnety7 750k- i don't know him very well but his nhl stats aren't great but i hope he does well

4.:team2607:
    team preview: i dont really know that much about washington so i had to get a few opinions from ppl who are more familiar with psn guys but from what i see they got a great dcore and great management. if the forwards on this team can click and produce i think this team can be a scary team and can see them finishing at worst a wild card spot and possibly a divisional playoff spot. two 750k goalies though so we shall see how that works out for them.

Forwards: B
    D core: A-
    goalies: C+

Best contract: @Snizzahh 1.5m- very solid dman at that price who can easily play on a teams top 4
    Worst contract: @Redmile89 4.5m- a tad bit overpaid considering he doesn't grind as much as he used to but if he can catch his form he can be worth that contract.

5.:team12:
    team preview: this team is filled with a lot of psn guys who have had a lot of very solid seasons although i dont know too much about them it seems like prob should be a middle of the pack team with upside. i know daoust and hes a very solid dman himself who has seemed to put together a solid d core. getting a guy like actiiz for 6m is good in this bidding where it didnt feel like there were many high end forwards.

Forwards: B
    D core: B
    goalies: C

Best contract: @Diamond-I4I 1.75m- putting him here because for that price he can have insane upside
    Worst contract: @BrazGhostt 750k- i dont know much about him but saw that bid being questioned in the shoutbox compared to some goalies without bids!

6.:team4:
    team preview: As a management group that isnt top half in terms of names i think this team is actually decent and can like last season surprise a lot of ppl. if there is one thing for this team i would have liked to see matt play defense because i think thats his best position but hopefully he has a good season on forward. knifevet will prob have a very solid line and looking at that dcore there are not really any holes on defense and they got some very solid cheap contracts on defense as well. in net they have perkis who is a solid starter but im not that familiar with the backup they picked up so hopefully for them that tandem does well. @l Gaborik l also elite cup champ!

Forwards: C+
    D core : B
    goalies :B-

Best contract: @Gingeey US 6.5m- a high paid dman but will be one of the better Rds this season in lg imo and very good offensively and defensively with and without the puck!
    Worst contract: @Qiono 750k- only 4 games in the nhl at goalie and seems to also play skater in other lg seasons. hope he can prove his worth in net this season for the flyers.

7.:team7:
    team preview: Peck returns this season as the devils, im hoping this team can prove me wrong but it also is unfortunate that the devils were one of the few teams to not be able to grab a contract agm prior to bidding. Being able to get Heber in the gm spot though is a huge edition. its hard for me to rate a lot of these guys since theirs a decent amount of psn players im not too familiar with but they have a lot of money on a few fwds. the top end of their d core looks solid but im not too sure about their 2nd and 3rd pairing dmen. for goalies they went with 2 750k goalies so hopefully one of them can step up and be the starter.

Forwards: C
    D core: C+
    goalies: D

Best contract: @I Holtz 88 I 750k- solid third line/complimentary winger who is one of the nicer guys in lg
    Worst contract: @Yuh Perf 7.5m- still a very good dman just a very high price is all

8.:team2609:
    team preview: this is another team with non top end management and they also put half their cap on 2 players so hopefully their top line can come up big for them and be one of the best lines in lg this season. they also are one of the few teams who were not able to acquire a contract agm prior to bidding which could hurt them. i really dont know much about the dcore but it seems like a lot of 750k players on the back end. in goal they have price who i consider to be one of the better goalies in the bidding but question marks at the backup position as their backup goalie has only played in chl at lg level.

Best contract: @Pricee x 31 2.25m- one of the best goalies in lg this season imo
    Worst contract: @l7l_Gilbert_l7l 750k- has only played at chl level

Feel free to comment and let me know what you think, also planning on doing the other divisions in the coming days, just remember this is my own opinion and all the rankings are meant respectfully and wish everyone the best of luck this upcoming LG season.

• Like Like x 25
    • Winner Winner x 4
    ltzRayy
  2. Shlarchey

Shlarchey Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shlarchey#0
    Ratings:
    +535 / 116 / -193
    We love media good write up!

• Like Like x 2
    ShlarcheyYT