S42 Atlantic Ratings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Dangs92, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Dangs92

Dangs92 Fuck Off

Discord:
    dangs92#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 49 / -69
    1. Buffalo Sabres

Notes: @sycch and @AyoMoran have teamed up to combine some of the best PS4 Players ( Moran, tommy, Pier ) with some of the best xbox players ( Sycch, Kjnger, Greggy, Huskie ). These guys came out of bidding hot getting Tommy for a steal at 5.5 mil when the dude doesent love to win, he hates losing. They have filled out the rest of their team with solid low price bids, the only downfall im seeing on this team is Defence Depth. I expect these guys to come out on top of the atlantic.

Best Contract: Tommy ($5.5M)
    Worst Contract: SweatedOrb ($3M)
    X Factor: Tommy and moran getting 24+ wins

FWD Grade: A
    DEF Grade: B
    GOALIE Grade: A-

2. Toronto Maple Leafs

Notes: N/A

Best Contract: N/A
    Worst Contract: @Dangs92
    X Factor: N/A

FWD Grade: N/A
    DEF Grade: N/A
    GOALIE Grade: N/A

3. Montreal Canadiens

Notes: Sit and Melvin team up once again to go on another run in the atlantic! They have brought back alot of core pieces like Moyrr, Coreymac, Fleury, Nickymoose scawty and reidxrs. These guys have fantastic D Depth with a solid forward core who play together alot. My only issue with the roster is goaltending, I think they need to make a trade for a big starter like they had in wall last season, if not it might cost them playoffs.

Best Contract: Moyrr ($1.75M)
    Worst Contract: Finn ($1.5M)
    X Factor: Melvin's transition to D

FWD Grade: B+
    DEF Grade: A-
    GOALIE Grade: C

4. Tampa Bay Lightning

Notes: THE HIDDEN POTENTIAL DUO IS BACK! CT and shockz team up once again with the help of ddezo i imagine doing most of the behind the scenes managing. This team had a solid bidding and got most of the guys i imagine they wanted. Focus, ziz, rocket, sceebz, hubert that is a solid forward core. Their Defence is what worries me. Solid G duo even though goody is weird

Best Contract: Hubert ($1.5M)
    Worst Contract: Ziz ($6M)
    X Factor: ziz/rocket/hubert/fromz line

FWD Grade: B+
    DEF Grade: C
    GOALIE Grade: B-

5. Ottawa Senators

Notes: wickie and bren built a decent team here, theres not alot to say about this team. its decent all around at every position, they paid alot for fisher and bass both good players respectively. this team could battle for the 8th spot.

Best Contract: tayzz
    Worst Contract: fisher
    X Factor: they need to split bass and fish to be succesful

FWD Grade: B
    DEF Grade: C
    GOALIE Grade: C

6. Detroit Red Wings

Notes: Im not gonna lie mike this is the worst looking team you've built in the NHL. you have a solid 2nd line with newddle's chem line then another good 2nd line with goos and tendy hoping they carry against 1sts. this defence is pretty abismal and the goaltending is brutal. Im very dissapointed here mikey

Best Contract: Forbz
    Worst Contract: Goos
    X Factor: Mike becoming an all star RD

FWD Grade: B-
    DEF Grade: D+
    GOALIE Grade: D-

7. Florida Panthers

Notes: not much to say here boys, please trade the good humans to decent teams

Best Contract: Oakua
    Worst Contract: Stifmeister ( IR Legend )
    X Factor: nothing

FWD Grade: C-
    DEF Grade: D
    GOALIE Grade: B

8. Boston Bruins

Notes: This team is fucking brutal im gonna be honest. Good D core, CHL caliber everything else

Best Contract: Jdheagle
    Worst Contract: Letunov
    X Factor: no idea boys

FWD Grade: F
    DEF Grade: B-
    GOALIE Grade: F

• Like Like x 9
    Dangs92
  2. Scampurs

Scampurs zzz

Discord:
    scampurs#0