S21 LG PSN Milwaukee Admirals Scouting

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by boonewb, Oct 25, 2022.

1. boonewb

boonewb Well-Known Member

Discord:
    boobnewb#5166
    Ratings:
    +138 / 3 / -8
    Hello/Bonjour:

-I have been given GM duties for an AHL team for the next 2 seasons. [Discord Link]

-You're probably saying to yourself... "Who the fook is that guy?". I took ownership of the Peterborough Petes of the CHL in week 3 after xYucky got tired of people not showing up and decided to burn the place to the ground. We managed to turn things around and became a playoff team but poor availability in the summer season was our undoing. I was ready and willing to return to the CHL but the powers that be said "You've completed 3/4 of a CHL season...You're ready for the AHL (Also nobody else wants to own in the A so the job is yours)". I had a subpar last 2 seasons due to an addiction to Pineapple Fanta but I assure you that I've lost the added weight and I am ready for the upcoming season. If you don't believe me...look at these expert witness testimonials from some of the CHL management teams last season:

[​IMG]

xBlaknite:
    xTRAZY97:
    Blackbelt5693:
    Pellsrs:
    Aubzz88:
    xDan92:
    xBooya-_-:
    MajesticPotato28:
    x2Apollo4x:
    and a few quick player testimonials:

[​IMG]

Cellycenter:
    Joshrg23:
    Hot Logger:
    Tkachucky_Cheese:
    TheBobbyOrr4:
    Any player from Quebec:

-We're a little behind on scouting compared to some other teams. But, don't worry. I have a secret weapon.I have asked this guy Dustygl0ve his humble opinion.

https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/next-season-scouting.346720/

He was busy scouting for players for season 21 for NHL 23 in the first week of season 20 before NHL 23 even had a release date. That is a commitment to scouting the likes that we will never witness again.

-If that fails...I have also written an essay to have Dradavich on the team. Due to covid-policies, the essay may have been delayed or got lost in the mail. I can't speak for the quality on the ice
    but we'll have the best damn video production and media team that money can buy.

https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/taking-requests-for-the-privilege-to-scout-me.348843/

Let's have some fun with a week to go and here is the discord link once again... [Discord Link]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    boobnewb
  2. x2Apollo4x

x2Apollo4x Apollo bayyybay

Ratings:
    +577 / 33 / -46
    Who?

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. x2Apollo4x

x2Apollo4x Apollo bayyybay