S20 Metropolitan Division Studs & Duds

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by ItsAntt-_-, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Hey everyone, I'm bored and got some time on my hands so figured I'd produce some more media. In this segment, I'm going to go through each team and find one player who has struggled and one player who has excelled throughout this season so far. That will include the games played on Sunday night.

1) :team6: Columbus Blue Jackets

Stud: @Brxndamour 9-0-0 9gp, 25 points +21 ($2,750,000)

Brxndamour, formerly Brindy17, is off to a hot start and therefore worth the mention. He hasn't played a full season since S14 but it seems like he's fitting in nicely in Columbus. Whether @Goostaav is carrying him or he's just producing himself, he's worth the cheap price tag.

Dud: @Cartzy-_- 3-2-1 6gp, 7 points +1 (GM)

As for Cartzy, he's their free contact therefore more is expected of him than a measly 7 points through 6 games. Half of the roster is barely a 2ppg which makes me question how Columbus has the record they do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) :team27: New York Islanders

Stud: @Bombay-66- 6-0-0 6gp, 21 points +11 ($2,000,000)

Bombay, formerly MLGesus & Bill_1492, is off to a hot start with his line and the main reason why the Isles sit where they're at in the standings. I'm not sure if Bombay is a product of Chipy and Jesse or if he's carrying his own weight but either way, it's worth the mention as his previous seasons stink. In fact, the last time Bombay had a season worth mentioning is back in S4 when he was my GM I believe. Sheesh.

Dud: @Silkster-97- & @Smxrsh- 3-4-2 9gp, 8 points -9 (Owner & AGM $750,000)

The main management combo gets the mention particularly because their stats stand out the most. This is arguably one of the worse management duos in the league which is why I'm not surprised of their stinky stats. If the Isles plan to stay on top of the standings, this line will have to do better but if we're being real, they're not going to. I peeped some of their games on Sunday night and it seems the Isles are finally playing good lines.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) :team4: Philadelphia Flyers

Stud: @Sahzyyy 7-2-0 9gp, 13 points +10 (GM)

Sah is mainly known for his performance as a forward but he is not disappointing at defense either. He's leading by example with a relatively good season thus far. He also has 48 takeaways through 9 games this season which is pretty good. Philly will be near the top of the division for the remainder of the season because of Sah's play. Btw, someone from Memzy's line would've been selected if half of their point totals didn't come from one game. Fly Flyers Fly!

Dud: @AyeStorto 3-2-1 6gp, 8 points +1 ($1,500,000)

For a third liner, these aren't horrible stats but they could be better. They're the worst on this team hence the mention. I'm not familiar with this player but I would hope he is going to improve, even if it's the third line as Dark could probably put up better stats.

4) :team12: New York Rangers

Stud: @xSportyy 3-2-4 9gp, .836 save%, 1.88GAA 116 shots against ($750,000)

Honestly I would be doing Sporty a disservice if I did not mention him here. He has played outstanding for NYR and it shows with his stats. You can't ask for much more from a 750k goalie. It appears most of his games have also been with the third line making his performance that much more impressive.

Dud: @Rosemontbbqhc 3-2-4 9gp, 7 points -4 (Owner)

Take it from my past experience, a team is only as good as its owner so if NYR wants to continue to perform, their owner has to step up their play. I'm not too familiar with Rosemon but from what I hear, he's not awful. There's potential here, he just has to start winning some overtime games. He also has too many giveaways for my liking as a defenseman.

5) :team74: Carolina Hurricanes

Stud: @Besslah 6-2-0 8gp, 17 points +4 ($1,000,000)

Bessy has been a stud this season for us and, in my opinion, is the glue to our third line. I've been very impressed with him and if I know anything from my owner days, you don't let players like this go from the organization. Easily a $4-5m player. Maybe I'm a little biased since I've been in majority of his games, but he's a great player.

Dud: @Archon Assassin 1-5-1 7gp, 2 points -7 (AGM, $3,500,000)

I know this is my team and hopefully Archon doesn't hate me for calling him out but I'm sure he'd agree he needs to do better. Archon serves a valuable role on this team in being Josh's right hand man and AGM and needs to do better. Only winning one game so far is lackluster. Archon is a good player and I know he can do better. I'm sure things will start to turn around for him, hopefully. (no hard feelings, it's for the content Archon!)

6) :team78: Pittsburgh Penguins

Stud: @Heqld 6-2-1 9gp, 23 points +11 ($4,750,000)

It's nice seeing players perform up to their expensive contracts. Heqld hasn't had a good season since I could remember which is why he got the bump over @Sphyze-SZN . He's doing very well on Pittsburgh and as a result, their line is winning games.

Dud: @Mrxzek- 1-4-1 6gp, 1 point -14 ($750,000)

Even with his cheap contract, this is simply not good. How does one manage to get only ONE POINT through 6 games when it's easier now to score goals than ever before. Even when I played defense, it wasn't hard to get a point. I expect Mrxzek to be either shipped or waived this week if this trend continues. By far one of the more deserving DUD mentions. Sheesh.

7) :team14: Washington Capitals

Stud: @udca 4-1-1 6gp, 4 points +1 24 takeaways (GM)

It was hard picking a stud on this team as the whole team is underperforming. I was surprised to see WSH this low but after seeing the individual stats, it makes sense why. Udca is a good dman and I'd say his record is expected of him. I'd personally like to see more takeaways from him as a dman.

Dud: @xJuicyy-- 4-1-1 6gp, 5 points +1 ($5,500,000)

Juicy got the mention due to his price tag. At that price, he is expected to put up more than less a point per game. He has a decent record which, to me, is evident of good defense and good goaltending but it won't continue without some offensive production. Juicy is getting paid an astronomical price for some reason so he should be the quarterback of the line and will need to improve.

8) :team7: New Jersey Devils

Stud: @vViperrz 4-2-0 6gp, 13 points +8 ($6,000,000)

Viperz is getting paid big bucks and so far I'm not disappointed. His record needs to be better but he's at a 2ppg and considering how this team has been performing, he can't be blamed. Most of his point totals are spread out which is why he got the nod over @BasiTheDemon who got 8 points in a blowout game.

Dud: @Tinky x 17 3-3-0 6gp, 6 points +1 ($2,750,000)

Stinky Tinky put up 85 points last season therefore Hra is pulling his hair out of his head seeing a 1ppg performance through two weeks. There's a lot of Duds on this team so far but hopefully they start to right the ship. Hra is a good player and owner so I'm sure he'll @ some owners at 4am and pull off some trades in his favor to improve his team. Tinky needs to improve unless he wants to get shipped to some stinky team! Stinky Tinky!

I plan to do the rest of the divisions when I have the time so please show support to this thread so I know doing this is worth the time and something you guys enjoy!

- Chiefer :)

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 11
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    zChieef
  2. xBrickwall-_-

xBrickwall-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    brick3692#0
    Ratings:
    +396 / 172 / -212
    Love the colour differentials great job chief!

xbrickwall_
  3. Rosemontbbqhc

Rosemontbbqhc Well-Known Member

Discord:
    rosemontbbqhc#0
    Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -13
    So happy to be a part of that list. I'll stop trying to grind with the 3rd line and I'll start to scrubhunt like a real owner should.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  4. Jxseph x 34

Jxseph x 34 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Mrxzek-#6112
    Ratings:
    +180 / 5 / -8
    Im extremely glad to be a dud at my worst position !

• Funny Funny x 1
    Mrxzek_
  5. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Maybe don't sign up to play at your "worst position" ! It's only hurting your team ;)

zChieef
  6. lmDeanoo-

lmDeanoo- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Deanoo#9812
    Ratings:
    +281 / 0 / -9
    Great read, love it

• Winner Winner x 1
    lmDeanoo
  7. IBessy-

IBessy- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 1 / -6
    Appreciate it, great read

• Winner Winner x 1
    Besslahh
  8. Doc_Peep

Doc_Peep Good vibes only

Discord:
    Doc_Peep#6385
    Ratings:
    +495 / 23 / -53
    Really well done with the write up and format. Love to see this kind of media.

• Like Like x 1
    doc_marshmallow
  9. Norris Dud

Norris Dud I’m better than you :)

Ratings:
    +897 / 145 / -269
    Why are you using my name for publicity purposes

dudnastyy