S20 Central Division Studs & Duds

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by ItsAntt-_-, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Central Division time. Let's get into it.

1) :team28: Arizona Coyotes

Stud: @iZinczyi 7-1-1 9gp, 29 points +17 54% on faceoffs ($2,500,000)

Honestly, this line for Arizona has been stellar. I chose Zinczy because I believe the line is only as strong as it's center, the quarterback. He's responsible for being the outlet on most breakouts and generating offense to his wingers. His faceoffs have been nice. He's performing as a $6m C at a fraction of the cost. He also leads his team in points. Anyone on that line is easily worth the mention. Also, after playing them this week, someone has one hell of a one timer. frick u.

Dud: @Aceyx76 6-3-0 9gp, 7 points -4 21 takeaways ($6,750,000)

Some might think I'm crazy for choosing Acey here over other options but this is a good team so pickings are slim and the point of this is to pick someone who is possible in a slump. Through 9 games, Acey has only managed 21 takeaways as a defenseman, that's not good at all. Especially for someone getting paid almost $7m and is the most expensive contract on the team. Not to mention he's a -4 on the season. He also has 1 shot and 1 goal this season. Maybe if he shot more, his plus/minus would be better! :eyes:

2) :team391: Winnipeg Jets

Stud: @ItssCJ- 7-2-0 9gp, 18 points +16 ($1,000,000)

Honestly, CJ at $1m is a bargain and a half. He's currently at a 2ppg and has had some good success this season. Can't ask for much more. CJ has always been an average player in my opinion but it seems he's finally coming out of his shell and becoming a very good player. CJ was a huge pain in the ass when he was on my team and made my life a living hell but now he's a bog so go figure. Keep striving CJ, you're really improving.

Dud: @Albxrt92 11-5-2 .802 save%, 2.03GAA 38 goals allowed ($1,500,000)

Another hard take here but I feel like a starting goalie, on a team with this much success, sitting 2nd in their division, should have better numbers than he does. Not to mention his backup, zachs, has some pretty impressive stats himself. Maybe Albert has played with their atrocious third line more than zachs, idk. But still, the numbers need to be better. Just my take. Everyone else on this team is performing up to standards hence their success.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3) :team30: Minnesota Wild

Stud: @xMankii 6-0-3 9gp, 16 points 52% on faceoffs (Owner)

Mankii got the mention due to him being undefeated in regulation. This is a big factor as to why this team sits where it sits in the standings as their tied with Winnipeg and one point ahead of Dallas. His point totals could use some work but this just means his line is winning the close games, which is huge for the playoffs. I really am not too familiar with him unless this is the Barkov guy I remember which if so, I did not expect him to do well at all and so far, he's proven me wrong.

Dud: @Reim-86 3-2-4 9gp, 2 points -11 66 giveaways ($3,500,000)

I remember Reim being a good player so I'm surprised he's not doing so well on a team third in their division. -11 is what stands out the most for me. Maybe his 66 giveaways are attributing to the minus. He needs to be better for this team. Also, 2 points for him is not very good in a game where it's incredibly easy to score and get points, even as a defenseman.

4) :team9: Dallas Stars

Stud: @Tdxbz- 7-1-1 9gp, 10 points +16 ($5,000,000)

Obviously there's the Jay fwd line who's on fire for this team. Any of them could be worth the mention but feed into the egos about shit they already know. Plus, Pagz is getting carried HARD. So here's Dubz. He's having a good season on a good team. He hasn't been playing with the top line. He's carrying his own and I'm impressed by it. Like I said tho, anyone on that Jay line could've been mentioned but that's boring.

Dud: @Debrxsk 8-8-2 18gp, .769 save%, 2.66GAA 49GA ($1,250,000)

I think we all saw this coming. Nobody is probably more worthy on this list than Debrusk. He's Dallas' starter and putting up numbers worse than most backups in this league. He did the same last season. If it wasn't for Jay and him being close, he'd be shipped for sure. Idk what you see in this guy Jay but thanks for waiving me and not him :D Cup final check. Debrusk needs to be better but it's hard when you're shit at the game but I digress. Hope you improve. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

5) :team3: St. Louis Blues

Stud: @Astrrro-_- 5-3-0 8gp, 19 points +2 ($3,000,000)

If I'm being honest, nobody on this team is really worthy of a mention here and Astro recently got traded to this team so that's why his stats are somewhat decent. I picked him to look back in a couple weeks and see how bad his stats get unless he's traded again. I'm a fan of the Bloos but my god, they stink as a whole.

Dud: @premierplayer 3-5-1 9gp, 9 points -6 0 ZERO (0) GOALS (Owner)

Dude PP, with the amount of hype I see you spewing in the shoutbox, after looking at you and your team's stats... maybe you should stop. How you don't have a goal through 9 games is insane to me. It's incredibly easy to score this year. Just put on heatseeker and shoot lasers my guy. It isn't hard. But you lead your team by example with the stinky stats. As an owner, you need to be better and lead your team otherwise they're gonna continue to stink! C'mon BLOOS!

6) :team8: Colorado Avalanche

Stud: @Moodano 6-3-0 9gp, 18 points +6 ($1,750,000)

Perhaps this is another product of being carried. I'm not in the games so idk. But for his price, he's worthy of the mention 100%. He leads this team in points with Wickie. This is formerly MooQC which I don't personally remember being anything special but he's special this season for the underperforming Avs!

Dud: @Da-_-Demigod 6-3-0 9gp, 11 points +1 ($4,000,000)

This dude has so many name changes idk who the fuck he is. But if it's ImGodsJesus then I remember him. He was on my team back in the day and was a stud. But this season? Nah. 11 points in 9 games as a 4m fwd is piss. He has 2 points in his last 5 games counting a 5-4 win where he had one assist. How? This seems like such a waste of money but Greggy likes his Xbox guys so maybe he'll flip a switch or second tag or do whatever other slimy shit Xbox dudes are known for.

7) :team75: Chicago Blackhawks

Stud: @Gweeds- 5-3-1 9gp, 23 points -1 2pim ($1,250,000)

Gweeds is putting up impressive numbers at his price point consdering how stinky his team is. He's 3rd on his team in points behind two people that are getting paid triple the amount he is. He has also only taken one penalty which the old owner in me can enjoy. Disciplined players on bad teams are nice to look at. Keep it up buddy, maybe another team will save you.

Dud: @xMatteo77- 3-5-1 9gp, 7 points -7 ($2,500,000)

The expensive players on this team aren't doing horrible. But this dude? He's stinking it up big time in the toilet. He's not even a ppg and has put up 1 point in his last 5 games. I'm a goalie and I feel like I can do better. Seeing this shit this year is insane to me. For his price point, he should be better even if the team is stinky. Oh I just checked and he got traded from STL last week which means he went pointless for CHI, good trade!

8) :team77: Nashville Predators

Stud: @lm Deanoo 7-9-2 18gp, .847 save%, 1.84GAA 36GA on 235 shots ($3,000,000 AGM)

Dude Deano, what the fuck. Your stats are vezina worthy on a bottom feeding team. I'm impressed as fuck dude. Good shit fr. You make goalies everywhere proud. @Debrxsk take notes. But fr, you're the only person worthy of being a stud on this team. NSH seemed to have stacked one line which is doing fine but as a result, everyone else stinks. Talk about no depth.

Dud: @Daoustttt_12 4-3-2 9gp, 11 points ($5,000,000)

Yea, you're stinking this season. Maybe you have no help since one line is stacked. But for 5m maybe you're expected to carry your line. I expect you to be on the trade block. I love you anyway Daoust but you and half this team should be on this list. Too bad there's only room for one!

Stay tuned for the other two divisions, no LG next week! Please support if you enjoyed the read so I know to continue these! Ty :)

- Chiefer

• Like Like x 25
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    zChieef
  2. lmDeanoo-

lmDeanoo- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Deanoo#9812
    Ratings:
    +281 / 0 / -9
    Love reading these, keep it up bud.

• Like Like x 2
    lmDeanoo
  3. lmDeanoo-

lmDeanoo- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Deanoo#9812
    Ratings:
    +281 / 0 / -9
    I'd also argue that @KLoKLuca is our stud. Big tipper really changed him.

lmDeanoo
  4. Albxrt92

Albxrt92 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    albxrt92#0
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Can’t disagree that I’m the dud, started off bad but had a big 6-0 week

• Winner Winner x 2
    Albxrt92
  5. xBradeii--

xBradeii-- Warning Group

Ratings:
    +30 / 1 / -16
    Thanks for giving me the stud! Look forward to playing you sometime this season

• Troll Troll x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. xMankii

xMankii Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xMankii#6205
    Ratings:
    +135 / 1 / -10
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. ItssCJ-