RIP NHL17 Cod4 Remastered No problem.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by P t P 10, Apr 27, 2016.

1. jonlol

jonlol Pizza Bro

Ratings:
    +940 / 31 / -95
    Hi, everyone in this thread is a bunch of mediocre console peasants who never played this game at any sort of competitive level. Killstreaks are for idiot casuals, stupid ass perks and 90% of the attachments are for diabetic xbox kids. The only game mode worth playing is SnD and the occasional 6v6 CTF. While you idiots were twiddling your thumbs on the couch, I was hunched over in a computer chair *slaying with legendary gamers such as rob-wiz (*getting shit on by). My spine is shaped like Ron Jeremy's dick from all of the hours I put in to CoD on the PC. In my last ever professional match I dropped 25 on team checksix with my dad standing over my shoulder ready to beat the shit out of me because i had spent too much time on the computer and decided to plagiarize my English paper – all the while the 14 year old shout caster was screaming in to his microphone telling everyone I was the best player to ever play CoD4.

Mind you, he had no fucking clue what he was talking about and I was mediocre compared to the top professional players on the PC.

Start watching:

In all seriousness, if they release MP for CoD4 remastered and we have the ability to create custom private matches I say we convince LG to give PS4 the CoD4 league. First of all, fuck the xbox kiddies, even though I hate console FPS I know that PS4 is where CoD is meant to be played. Secondly, they get all of the cool leagues (like Rocket League? Fuck off it originated on PS4) so fuck them.

I would be willing to contribute to running it. Easy rule set based off of what the top leagues were doing back in the day all of which could of course be updated to suit gameplay on consoles:

– 5v5 Search and Destroy
    – 24 Rounds, 12 round half then switch sides, 2:30 rounds (i think)
    – No killstreaks whatsoever
    – Pre-determined perks
    – Limited attachments (no grenaded lauchers, only shit like optics and silencers).
    – 1 scope per team (I believe this was consistent throughout all leagues)

Anyway, this is way to early and I'm a huge rainbow for being excited about it at this level. Hopefully they release MP and let us customize the match settings.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    eashlgoalie
  2. DShakki

DShakki Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    @JoPz and I would destroy everyone. Why even make it league? Not trying to ruin everyone's confidence.

Also, I don't think the scope rule is a thing. At least not in recent cods. 24 rounds is crazy, should just have gb type rules.

Lastly, competitive sniping. gg no re

Woytkiw8
  3. P t P 10

P t P 10 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +629 / 84 / -81
    There will be MP Jon, and I agree. If there is Private match ( which there most likely will be ) I'd be down and 100% supportive to create a cod4 league for lg #GeeatestCodGameOfAllTime

ptp_prot3ction
  4. jonlol

jonlol Pizza Bro

Ratings:
    +940 / 31 / -95
    It was a rule on PC, as i said may not play as well on consoles that way and isn't as fun for sure.

eashlgoalie
  5. DShakki

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    True, I think 24 rounds is excessive for cod though. Also, how would that work, if it goes 12-12 ot? I think the 11 round max thing works well (first to 6) and best of 3 maps.

Woytkiw8
  6. jonlol

jonlol Pizza Bro

Ratings:
    +940 / 31 / -95
    Yeah shit once again, PC mods allowed for there to be an OT mode. It was win by 2 in OT and first to 13 in regulation. It worked similar to the way cs go does it now. Matches were usually about an hour long and it required more strategy with more rounds, but of course that may not be suitable for this as it isn't nearly as serious.

eashlgoalie
  7. DShakki

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    I thought about it before you replied lol. I think it works well for the pro series they got now and whatnot (and gb etc).
    But for an lg cod league if they do it, the 1 map first to 13 rounds (2 ot) volleyball style would be sweet. Every team plays a map sun/mon/wed/thurs or whatever. It's the same map that night for all teams playing, and keep going. Different map each game night, indicated on the schedule. Would be so fun. FK I WANT TO PLAY NOW.

Woytkiw8
  8. DShakki

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    Start setting it up, I want to see a tab up top by the end of the summer. With details and all.

Woytkiw8
  9. jonlol

jonlol Pizza Bro

Ratings:
    +940 / 31 / -95
    Fuck yeah Woy.

It's hilarious to set this shit up before we even know the possibilities of the game rofl.

eashlgoalie
  10. DShakki

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    I hope they have dlc maps included. Broadcast and chinatown were sick

Woytkiw8
  11. l Blitzkrieg l

l Blitzkrieg l Rico=Melo of LG

Ratings:
    +561 / 7 / -14
    I'm sure they will have downloadable maps with infinite warfare maps. Just so they sell for the game no one cares about lol. Also saw dedicated servers as well which is nice.

No Streaming Account
  12. matthuot87

matthuot87 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +830 / 231 / -441
    avtually final fantasy 7 is a remake it will be very different than the original

No Streaming Account