Pro Series PSN - Season 2 // CanAm PSN Update

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by frostx17, Sep 4, 2016.

1. frosty l7l

frosty l7l looking for a team

Ratings:
    +1,216 / 6 / -45
    Pro Series PSN - Season 2

Hey everyone! Just wanted to make a post as an update to where we are in the process of starting Season 2. We have great support for this PS on PSN which is going to make for an awesome experience! Just to re-iterate... everybody is welcome to play!! Right now I think we are borderline of 22-25 teams, with a few more that are coming together as we speak. The skill level of most teams has been great to see, and it is shaping up to be an awesome experience!! Below are a few things that are important to note on Pro Series.

What do I need to add you in?

• Contact me ASAP through a site PM, on PSN, or through Skype. I've been staying on top of everything to make sure nothing gets out of hand in terms of assigning rosters, and answering questions.
    • Make a post in the Season 2 Official Rosters page by clicking here. Please follow the format that I have listed so I can assign rosters to the right place. I add your team manually, so I need at bare minimum the team owner to buy in IMMEDIATELY in order for me to keep things organized.
    • Each team needs to upload a logo when they are assigned a team. @BadPlayBJ has done an awesome job of making logos for people, and you should contact him for help if you need it. He will hook you up!
    • Have your players buy in shortly after. Do not wait until the deadline to buy in, so I have time to prepare properly. Once they buy in I will manually assign them into the roster.

When are the deadlines?

• Payment processing is now live. Buy in as soon as possible, and that will assign you to the 'Free Agents' team. Once that happens, I will add you to your roster.
    • Last day for buy in is September 19th
    • Last day for team submission is September 19th

What is the schedule for game times?

• Each team submits availability to me after rosters are finalized, and I will hand make the schedule. I have already begun this process with BJ, and plan to try and keep game times at a reasonable hour.
    • There are only 6 reschedules all season so chose your availability accordingly.
    • I want to try and keep games between 10:30-12 est each night, so that will give you a rough idea of where my mind is at with this. This will obviously change as we get avail in.
    • You play 2 games per night in a Home and Away series versus another team. Games are played back to back.
    • ALL GAMES ARE REQUIRED TO BE STREAMED. We are playing for money, and evidence must be present from the winning team in order to claim the win. Only 1 person per team should stream.

If I think of anything else, I will add it below.

CanAm

This tournament will take place at the conclusion of Season 2 of Pro Series. Stay tuned for more info on this once per year prestigious tournament. We have done this a lot on Xbox, and are going to bring it to the PSN community. Get ready to rep your country in the Best of 25 slug fest!

Thanks!

Frost

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    frostx7
  2. Churriss-

Churriss- #8656

Discord:
    ohcanada27#0
    Ratings:
    +97 / 8 / -6
    best of 25?

No Streaming Account
  3. BRIEREx

BRIEREx The Gr8 One

Discord:
    DannyBriere#2561
    Ratings:
    +627 / 15 / -24
    CanAm is a best of 25 which includes a full roster of players and perhaps an extra line

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Churriss-

Churriss- #8656

Discord:
    ohcanada27#0
    Ratings:
    +97 / 8 / -6
    oh ok. Ty

No Streaming Account
  5. frosty l7l

Ratings:
    +1,216 / 6 / -45
    There are plenty of people signed up in the free agents thread who do not have a team. If people take initiative to set up a team, we can add 2-3 more teams to the mix. Don't let a "why try if we don't think we will win it all" mindset keep you away. If we get enough people involved, we can eventually move to a tier system, and more prizes will be able to be had. You never know what happens if you never try!

• Funny Funny x 1
    frostx7
  6. frosty l7l

Ratings:
    +1,216 / 6 / -45
    Friendly reminder to all who are participating:

Pro Series deadline is just around the corner. All parties that will be playing need to buy in immediately so I can assign rosters/schedules. Thanks!

frostx7
  7. FALK

FALK Legendary-Known Member

Ratings:
    +341 / 88 / -121
    Hopefully it actually happens this time ! I'll be interested in making it as a Goaltender

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Wasteaway44

Wasteaway44 Warning Group

Discord:
    dannoo#0
    Ratings:
    +208 / 35 / -120
    Ima rock down to get dangled avenue

wasteaway1
  9. frosty l7l

Ratings:
    +1,216 / 6 / -45
    Pro Series IS happening. Only 3 days left to register, and get your payments in. Please do so immediately as the deadline is quickly approaching! Thanks!

frostx7