Pre-Bidding Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by I Murked I, Jun 10, 2021.

1. I Murked I

I Murked I Most Average Bog

Discord:
    murked#0
    Ratings:
    +60 / 5 / -27
    Venom and I took a lot of time on this list and since he’s not able to post I will give him his credit here. #FreeVenom

1. Minnesota Timberwolves

Jiggy and Tee, THE REIGNING champions. They play absolutely phenomenal on separate lines and together. Probably the best duo we have on this list so that is why they are number 1. Also, Tee defensive demon 11 steals in a game against one of the gms in this list.

2. Milwaukee Bucks.

Kvsra and Comeup, The Lockdown duo. I don’t think I’ve ever seen 2 locks come together and I’m intrigued to see how they do since they are two of the top locks in this league. Rumor mill is they are going s20 Knicks and having 1 line stacked.

3. Charlotte Hornets

Juice and Ctwice, the BIG STEPPERS. They play a lot with eachother outside of LGBA so the chemistry is there, let’s see if they can keep it going in here. If I was you I’d bid up all big steppers so they aren’t on the same team.

4. Oklahoma City Thunder

Snype and OG, the gritty vets. Snype has proven he is a top owner every season but fell short this last one against the number 1 ranked duo. Big question is, Is OG the same old OG? Time will tell.

5. Brooklyn Nets

Flems and Rick, the Party Presence duo. Flems took over late as the psn owner could not find a gm. This team could be higher if Rick isn’t drunk and if Flems can control him in game.

6. Toronto Raptors

Ayz and Tal, the Frenchmen. I wanted to rank them number 1 just for the way they speak to me... but venom said no. These two are very talented and could upset teams with the right bidding(cough pls pick me up).

7. Philadelphia 76ers

Mecciah and ScrubxForce, Thrust The Process. First time owner mec has came to me with an excel spreadsheet showing he is taking this very serious. He got very unlucky that OG was picked up cuz I heard he’d spend 15mil on him.

8. Chicago Bulls

Munnie and Woosie, The Previous 2sboy line. They are very talented and can end up higher on this list depending on who they get in bidding. Please don’t do 2 s boys again on one line... please.

9. Miami Heat

Moe and Nurtec, fire and ice. Nurtec is the fire for this squad bringing in his play and his toxicity off the court. Moe I don’t know much about but I’m hoping he can surprise us and make the playoffs with Nurtec... just hope he shows up for game 5.

10. New York Knicks

Bands and Wall, the Old heads. Bands and wall have been around this league for what seems like forever. I don’t see bands normal friends he bids on so I’m excited to see this. For wall last time he was on the Knicks he won a championship(with me), maybe we will see a repeat and they end up higher?

11. Golden State Warriors

Kobsos and Dando, the washed up warriors. Dando has yet to prove he is the goat he proclaims to be and kobi just seems to be along for the ride. Hoping kobi can have a better season than last where he was paired with Skizzo.

12. Dallas Mavericks

TKO and Te3zus, the newcomers. Tko may have been an “owner” last season but that team was not his fault. That was Doolittle and his friends(one being on this list who hasn’t been named yet). I see this team doing better than what I have them ranked now if they have a good bidding.

13. Phoenix Suns

Ceez and Swank, the nobodies. Ceez was here last season on the Cavs until he quit... a week after Doolittle. I don’t expect much from them but hopefully ruin other teams biddings.

14. Los Angeles Lakers

KingReggie and KyrieThanos, I ran out of duo names. I don’t see them doing well and they statistically stay towards the bottom of the pack every single season, I don’t expect any difference this season.

Now this is Venom’s and my opinion on the rank order, he did not say any of the sentences all on me. So if you have hate don’t yell at the child.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    IMurkedYouLol