Power Rankings Bidding

Discussion in 'LGNFL' started by Rayqwan29, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Rayqwan29

Rayqwan29 Go Blue!

Ratings:
    +119 / 0 / -5
    Here are my Power Rankings as it stands right now even though bidding is not complete. * This is just my opinion *

1. [​IMG] Dallas get's my top pick for the number one spot. They Bid on some good players. @Oh So Country was a steal at $500,000. @iDontLoseMuch and @BeBe Kidzz will have their work cut out for them. They have a good QB in @JamesAllStar101, but he will have to get his run game working for him this season to complete this team. I have a feeling the Cowboys will do well, but their lines will change by the end of the season. Watch out for [MENTION=7840]Oh So Country[/MENTION] to lead the season in the top 5 for sacks and watch out for @CWx24 to lead the league in YAC, but @T3NN3SSYSN1P3R will lead the team with TD's out of all their WR's and maybe the league. I could be wrong because they do have some good RB's.

2. [​IMG] This was a hard decision to make for the number two spot. @Ire Lobo iXIV made some great picks this season in bidding. I have a feeling this team will lead the league in Passing yds and Rec yds. They have not just two, but three great Wr's in @abloodypstain, @Malik NEWBILL, and @xPiPPEN AiNT EZ. I am not sure about their RB's but remember the Bengals have a few good RB's on their roster. I feel this, plus their defense will work for them. As long as they manage the clock and get a few turnovers, this team could be going all the way.

3. [​IMG] @xxxGRlMMxxx did a great job this season in bidding. He got @zIz MR 850 zIz, or whatever he might change his name to again with the number 850 in it LoL. All jokes aside though this guy can run the ball. The best part about this team is that they are all solid players. @SocomDropOut can play both sides of the ball. Even if he has a bad game on offense he can, along with his team shut you down on defense, and force you to make that dumb mistake. This team can go all they way. They are all very solid, but solid players can point the finger when things don't go their way. Is this a team that does that, or not? We will have to play it out to see.

4. [​IMG] @l Vatanen l got the first overall pick and a lot of us were like WTF!!! I think the team he bid on was nuts, but their team had a mad reasoning behind it. We may not know about it yet, but I am sure he and the rest of the team would like to show us this season. @areis21 is a game changer on both sides of the ball. If anyone remembers him from the old days, you don't mess with @areis21 he messes with you. Google that shit. @I is Prim is a good QB that will not make many mistakes and do what he can to get those points. @EL BabaYaga can get open if you don't press. This team can go far with the great management that is leading the team. Watch out for this team to surprise a lot of us.

5. [​IMG] Underdogs again @FeelThisVibe. After deflate gate and all that BS, I have a feeling you want to make a statement. Vibe got @CallMeDADDY9575 who didn't get to play much last season but is a good RB. @Coach on Ciroc and @ BGTOniO1991 are both great WR's and Coach is a great GM. Dudes can get open. Just to put some icing on the cake for this team they picked up @MADDEN BULLY21. Bully is one hell of a player. If he can stay out of trouble and play the whole season, this team can be going places. Watch for this team to piss off all of you in the forums and on the scoreboards.

6. [​IMG] @piff mindstate and @ComeYeHence put together a solid team. They got two players in @bow4beer and @EL PR3ZIDENTE that have played well together for a few seasons not only in NFL but NHL too. Watch out for @kush24seven to surprise a lot of us with his running abilities this season. I also see @XxDUKExNATIONxX being another guy that steps up for this team. Eagles are a great team and I think it comes down to if this team can make up for some mistakes that they might make in games. If they can, they could possibly be one of the teams no one worries about until they blow you out of the playoffs.

7. [​IMG] @Deejoe 101st and @LOH DOWN did a terrific job getting their team assembled. @smash974 and @Regularguy08 are both great game managers when it comes to QB's. @RUFFRIDERZZZ088 can get open in a jam, and @Rayqwan29 can put that pressure on that QB when the time is right. I honestly think this team will be one that most of you will overlook and you will be sitting on the couch when we are in the playoffs so grab your popcorn and treats. Plus I wrote this post so I can't be biased LOL.

8. [​IMG] Last but not least just like the team draft. I have The Bears sitting here not because of @Da Dirty 30 or @chewable baby, but because it's Da Bears. @Midwestkroniik is one hell of a QB, but can the O-Line protect him from sacs? Forte is a good RB, but who are the guys playing RB for you? I may not know them and they could be good, but that was a huge question mark for me. Getting @phillies2299 at QB was a great pickup. He knows football and could be used for trades if need be. I think you guys could do well if you can manage the pressure that your O-Line is going to get and if you can manage the clock. Hester is good as well, and may possibly get you some wins on kick returns.

So here you all go with my Power Rankings before bidding ended. I wish all of you the best of luck this season. Remember this post is just my opinion and not factual. I do this for your enjoyment. Agree or disagree with me.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    Rayqwan29
  2. mikes de man

mikes de man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    well.... rookie qb of the year I guess. Also, there is a small typo....... mikes de man will lead the league in passing ( completed passes, passing yards, passing TD's , and ill have the best TD-int ratio. ask [MENTION=15242]EL BabaYaga[/MENTION]

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. ph0enix XIII

ph0enix XIII Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 7 / -23
    [MENTION=15775]mikes de man[/MENTION] no boasting or making claims please. regardless how we may feel a major part of the logic behind our drafting is simply having players who dont trash talk and who rather let their game speak for them... good luck to all this season

No Streaming Account
  4. mikes de man

mikes de man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    ​BOOOOOO, thats no fun.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. ph0enix XIII

Ratings:
    +69 / 7 / -23
    Lol ill hit you up when i get out of work.

No Streaming Account
  6. ph0enix XIII

Ratings:
    +69 / 7 / -23
    [MENTION=15775]mikes de man[/MENTION] [MENTION=15311]areis21[/MENTION] im in no way stopping you from having fun of course i want everyone to be confident. Make all comments you want just remember. " keep your words small and sweet in case you have to eat them in the morning. "Lol have fun boys

No Streaming Account
  7. Post Kobe

Post Kobe Reformed

Ratings:
    +114 / 38 / -173
    Cowboys #1? GG

iDontLoseMuch
  8. areis21

areis21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 1 / -0
    I'm going to need at least 8 million.

No Streaming Account
  9. CWx24

CWx24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 4 / -5
    I suck

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. areis21

areis21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 1 / -0
    ^ I already said that about myself. Youre going to have to find your own slogan.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  11. dfeetU44

dfeetU44 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    When will I find out what team I get assigned too

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. FeelThisVibe

FeelThisVibe Well-Known Member

Ratings: